Forum › Posts by Cannibal

Cannibal
Image Comments 06 May 01:29
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Happy_birthday

If we don't get even a peck on the cheek in season 4 or 5 I'm throwing a chair.

last edited at May 6, 2017 5:30AM

Cannibal
Anime season 05 May 01:20
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

If you don't consider Maid Dragon to be yuri then you're out of your mind, simple as that.

Cannibal
Image Comments 03 May 02:14
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Thankyou

@Green Melon The girls still had rings and finger nail markings. Homura also says that one day they will fight, unless she means to fight them while they are still normal humans. She also makes it a point to Sayaka that she only took a piece of the Law of Cycles, meaning that she intentionally left most of it behind to keep doing what it's doing.

@Super High School Level Artist Again, there is currently no reason to think that they would be trying to kill each other. New movie teaser or not there is no reason for Homura to start murdering people for no reason and no reason for Madoka to kill her. For what we knew there is absolutely no reason for that to happen.

First, the law of cycles is still working. Magical girls still exist fighting wraiths. Homura makes it a point to Sayaka that she only took the human piece of the Law of Cycles. Secondly, she has her own powers. Just like how Madoka used a wish to become Madokami, Homura used a curse to become Homukuma. She doesn't call herself a devil because she is using Madoka's powers, it's because she rebelled against God.

Again, that's wrong. Kyubey knew about the law of cycles since the beginning. At the end of the original series he makes note about the law of Cycles that all magical girls know about. He knows full well that the law exists, the whole point is trying to control it. A random magical girl, who he already thinks has a mental illness, telling him about coming from a different universe isn't going to give him the idea to try and control the law that wastes potential energy.

last edited at May 3, 2017 5:21AM

Cannibal
Image Comments 03 May 01:49
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Thankyou

Madoka killed Mami solely because Mami was trying to murder them all. Unless Homura goes on a killing spree there is absolutely no reason to believe Madoka would even think about harming her.

First off Madoka's wish is still granted, the law of cycles and still working, Homura just removed the human part of it. Madoka thought she knew best for Homura and obviously that wasn't true. OIf course Homura has the right, she is the new god. And no, Madoka didn't give Sayaka a choice. Madoka chose keeping Sayaka's wish and then explained why in the theater. Thankfully Homura also kept Sayaka's wish intact. The only difference is now Sayaka's alive, I would love to hear her reason for wanting to be dead instead.

How did she give him a place to start? Did he not know about soul gems or the cycle before Homura?

Cannibal
Image Comments 03 May 01:16
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Thankyou

And I'm saying that it wouldn't make sense for them to try to kill each other. If Madoka wanted Homura dead she would gladly take her life, Homura would never fight Madoka.

Sayaka isn't okay because she doesn't fully understand what happened. Sayaka can complain all she wants, she is still wrong to want to throw her life away for literally no reason. Even her wish stays intact, she has no reason to complain.

Why would he have not thought about controlling the law of cycles? Fighting wraiths is inefficient, they would jump at the opportunity to control the system the steals so much energy away from them.

Cannibal
Image Comments 03 May 00:34
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Thankyou

Them fighting doesn't mean fighting to the death.

Homura doesn't do anything that Madoka didn't already do. How is what Homura did any different than Madoka? Did Madoka ask anyone else before rewriting everything? Did she asks her family? Did she ask Homura? Nope, if Homura is wrong then so is Madoka.

Also, no, Kyubey didn't do it because Homura told him about witches. They wanted to control the law of cycles no matter what a random magical girl once told them what it was.

last edited at May 3, 2017 12:36AM

Cannibal
Image Comments 02 May 23:58
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Thankyou

Problem is that Homura doesn't disrespect Madoka's wish at all. Magical girls are still being saved by the law of cycles. She just gets to be with her friends and family now. And I highly doubt Homura is going to start killing off magical girls, there is no reason for Madoka to even want to hurt her at all.

Cannibal
Image Comments 02 May 21:23
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Thankyou

Yeah, cause killing the person who is making everyone happy would be such a satisfying conclusion, right?

Cannibal
Image Comments 02 May 14:08
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
60435812_p0

This series is the neutron star equivalent of heavy yuri subtext. It would make the girls of Saki blush.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Not going to lie, was considering buying a vita for this and another game. Glad that I don't have to now.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Sorry but Papika is not pretty as Yayaka.

Cocona would like to disagree.

Cannibal
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

First one is Hanjuku Joshi.

Second is A Room for Two.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I refuse to ship yayacoco when papikacoco is cannon

Hey, let them have their doujins. PapiCoco will always have the animation and their doujins will come, hopefully.

last edited at Apr 29, 2017 11:23PM

Cannibal
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Lesbians, if you have a choice, get born into a Morinaga Milk world, not a Takemiya Jin world.

The Miyabi Fujeda world (there is only one) beat's Morinaga Milk's in terms of comfort. >__>

Literally a whole country of lesbians that has the technology for two women to have children. Can't get more comfort than that.

Cannibal
Image Comments 28 Apr 03:58
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Cmonandslamandwelcometojapan

Here's the interview if you want to read the whole thing.

What I'm specifically referring to is this part: "That episode features various personalities of Papika, and some of them are rather boyish. Thinking about the yuri perspective, I figured it wouldn’t be good to pair Cocona with a boy her age, so originally I had Papito and Papiya with female bodies too... but Takashi Kojima wanted to make them boys (laughs), so they ended up more male in places. My initial sketches of Papiwo, too, included a sarashi wrapped around her chest as a “definitely still a girl” signal."

They are left ambiguous but they are intended to be tomboyish girls.

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 3:59AM

Cannibal
Image Comments 27 Apr 22:32
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Cmonandslamandwelcometojapan

All those male Papika forms left a bad taste for me, yuri-wise.

Actually according to the director they were females, just tomboys.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

How is Agari also not the main character? She gets more screen time than Koyori.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Please don't go the predictable route and let a-chan win this... ><

Wouldn't A-Chan losing and trying up the score be the more predictable route?

That's what I'm saying. For Koyori to have a turn, A-chan need to loose, so it's pretty much a given that she'll loose in the end, hence why I wish it'll actually surprise me by having her win and not give Koyori a turn in that tournament.

I don't get why everyone thinks that Koyori needs to be play. She has no conflict at all with the captain and the only thing that could happen is that they bond over the dog character after Hokuto points out what underwear she is wearing.

If Kuma beats Agari then that means she's better than Koyori too since she and Agari are on about equal footing. Then when Koyori beats the captain then Kuma will forever be seen as the best player because they won't play her again to prove otherwise.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Please don't go the predictable route and let a-chan win this... ><

Wouldn't A-Chan losing and trying up the score be the more predictable route?

Win or lose, some people will be surprised and some people won't.

Cannibal
Anime season 22 Apr 04:12
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

And dropping Twin Angel Break like a sack of bricks... disgusting.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shakunetsu_no_takkyuu_musume_ch19#15
Is this a sign of yuri??? I'll take it, there are so many potential ships in this manga but none of them are actually official

If you are referring to the president saying "my Kumami" then you will be pleased to know that Agari has said "my Koyori" and Hanabi has said "my Hokuto" in the anime.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

It was to be expected so the main character can play too, but ... ouch, to be destroyed like that :x

FYI the match isn't over yet, they are 1-1.

Cannibal
Image Comments 20 Apr 03:20
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Tumblr_oks1swsd3y1rvzjc8o1_r1_1280

Canon pairing is best pairing.

Cannibal
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

There's this ongoing manga that i just accidentally deleted a tab on, it was about this girl with brown medium length hair, who wears glasses at school but is actually really mature outside, who fell for a girl from the same university who has pink hair at first, and later they both find out that they're both lesbian and the tables turn and now the pink haired girl is head over heels for the glasses girl.

Everyday Lily?

Cannibal
Anime season 15 Apr 16:55
Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I'm trying to watch angel break but the opening alone is cringe, I don't mind the trap but then they introduce a character cosplaying a sheep who ends all phrases in "baa" ... I don't even know what kind of public they were trying to appeal with this.

Apparently they are trying to appeal to me because I love when characters are insane unless it gets too annoying. It's a pretty vanilla magical girl show, it's nice to have ridiculous side characters.

I will probably drop the show if it takes the brother complex too far.

last edited at Apr 15, 2017 4:56PM