Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If seven seas publishes this, I’ll buy it.

Your in luck cause seven sea is going to publish it by next year.

Source on that ? Because i don't remember seeing it.

Lilliwyt
Anime season 27 Sep 06:52
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Here a better shot at Momo's dress. I really think it's one of Mikan's. Color wise it match more the color's theme of Mikan than the color's theme of Momo

Edit : Also found this excellent thread on Redditabout how you shouldwatch Machikado Mazoku : https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/d7c13n/wt_ganbare_shamiko_why_you_should_be_watching/

last edited at Sep 27, 2019 7:00AM

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Plus, they both have better matches around.

Eh ?Who is a better match for Fujishiro ? Her ex gyarus friends are bitchs and Izumi is a freaking sleeping psychopat.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That sadden me that the manga seem to be popular in Japan, it get top 10 in the last Yuri Navi top list but here it'sbarely popular and we struggle to have translation.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It would be nice if one of the couples grew up to be the characters in “Maka Maka”.

How many chapters to go? This series is lasting longer than “Cheers” tv show.

This series is turning into one of the last, great yuri series... I don’t know how this website will attract readers when this manga series is over.

Raws were up to 201 last time i checked.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I finally found it in Spanish! It's in chapter 16 right now <3.

If there are translation issues I can translate it from Spanish, probably not as good as doing it from Japanese though

You can still try to contact the team who work on it to see if they still on it or dropped it. I mean, it's not like doing translations from Spanish will hurt too much from raws.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sayaka has a "Haru-chan" as gf, too (a fact that Yuu knows and Touko doesn't, haha), I'm so happy for her!

I guess it will explain in the Sayaka LN somehow or it's even the girl Sayaka meet at the college

Lilliwyt
Anime season 26 Sep 17:54
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Either way, Momo totally thought Shamiko invited her on a date. That outfit was unusually cute for her.

I suspect that the dress belong to Mikan.

I don't think so. It's very similar in style to her battle form. I think Momo was very into cute things but just happened to grow up into a tall musclehead. I'm not sure but I think she might have shown up with that sort of dress before.

Dunno, the dress seem to have Mikan color scheme (orange/green) and not Momo's one (pink/white)

On another note, Granbelm final was fine till the last part. Shingetsu ended in a limbo where nobody can aknowledge her and nobody remind her at all. Anna and Kuon still dead. At least Mangetsu get a real body. Kinda ironic that Mangetsu was willing to sacrifice herself for Shingestu and in the end it's the opposite who happen.Even if it doesn't make sense that Mangetsu get revive and not Anna and Kuon.

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 26 Sep 17:14
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/304334596684906508/626845725744955420/70315739_1163567437165731_5985998166426648576_n.jpg)

Who the girl near Mei in the upper panel is ?

last edited at Oct 7, 2019 10:15AM by Nezchan

Lilliwyt
Anime season 26 Sep 15:34
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Either way, Momo totally thought Shamiko invited her on a date. That outfit was unusually cute for her.

I suspect that the dress belong to Mikan.

It's at chapter 22 at this points, so that's not too far off at least.

Yeah, i'm happy someone pick it up.

Lilliwyt
Anime season 26 Sep 15:10
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Totally not gay at all. Now i had to wait for the chapters to cover the anime and go beyond it.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The manga path made the "Good luck" from Naga more understandable. She've seen Shima with Tarumi at the shop and notice the overflown gayness of Adachi for Shima. Seem she is more peceptive than she looks, even if notice Adachi's gayness is not that hard.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So no S2 announcement ?

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well i read it so For what i understand throught the pictures, it's after everyone has gratuated since everybody go the cultural festival of the school in casual cloths. We see that Doujima and Akari seem to be close. We have a discussion between Maki and Yuu, probably about the relation between Yuu and Touko. Forget to mention that Yuu and her sister talk at the beginning of the chapter. Return to the festival,everyone go to watch a play and Touko is late. Yuu go to found her and they both watch the play standing next to the wall. After that Yuu, Touko and Sayaka goes to the cafe to discuss and judging by Yuu's reaction, they talking about Sayaka's confession which embarassed both Sayaka and Touko. After that Yuu and Touko go foa walk just the two of them and probably talk about everything and stop on the bridge near the littles stones in the river where Yuu confessed. We also found that Yuu had a ring on her left ring finger, which probably mean what you think. The 2 last pages are in colors, last page is them from the back walking han in hand.

A very wholesome chapter to end a masterpiece.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 26 Sep 02:22
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

At least , she's considerable enough to know when to stop but she's still twisted to accept to be only a substitue. Why would be in a relation with someone when you know it only treat you as a substitue for someone else. It's not heathly. Oh and for the love of gof, can't we end those flashbacks ? we reach a point where half of all chapters are flashbacks.

Lilliwyt
VAMPEERZ discussion 25 Sep 16:48
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Aria could just decide to transform Ichika, so the future of their relationship wouldn't have to be so weird.

A vampire romance is not a good vampire romance if it doesn't come with the latent inevitability of the mortality of the human partner. Turning them is just boring.

IKR

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Age gap check, Lolicon Check, Fluffy check. That's some good Itou Hachi here

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Chalk?

Well yeah, i don't think climbing without chalk is highly recommended.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

But why French?

Because French is oftenly pair with romantism. Well as far as romantism and BDSM can pair up.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So what does Baiser mean in Magia Baiser’s name?

So far it looks to me like either kiss or Meringue which is a sweet dessert that is beaten stiff. Both seem to work in their own way.

Depending on what signification she can use for that, baiser is a french word and either mean smooch or kiss normally or it either it's a slang way in french to say the verb fuck. So depending on how you choose it's either Magia Kiss or Magia Fuck.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

After that thought, Kaoru goes home and sits next to Reiichi on the couch... and tells him she's been thinking about wanting kids with him.

I swear to god, if she is serious about that, i stop reading that shit. I just hope she asking it to see if he see their life together in the long term, which i think it's pretty obvious at this point that he not. Still, Kaoru is a coward. She could just ask him directly about the matter but try to found another way to approch it. But just the fact that she might be serious about that make me mad.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Maybe it feel rushed because it is rushed. Manga get stopped because of bad sells and so the editor probably said to the author to wrap up that quickly and it end up with an convenient way. Is the ployamory endning suposs to happen anyway or did the author throw it at a last timeidea because it was the last chapter might be something we never know.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The wait is killing me.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If you want to check chapters 4 and 5 (in japanese) here
Also I said Blue because I'm spanish and translated the names HAHAHA it's cool see the names in spanish.

Actually chapter 4 has been already translated and published on Mangadex like 12 days ago, i don't know why it's still not on Dynasty tho. As for chapter 5, seem your little S got herself a M Loli

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 23 Sep 17:23
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
58033189_p9

^ you know that aren't incompatible even if i disagree on a personal opinion on the second statement but hey everyone has their tastes.