Forum › Posts by Melon

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

this one's so cute and I love that Suzu goes down on her too. (somewhat) angry sex, yay! Role reverse is the best!

Melon
Touma-kun discussion 12 Mar 06:42
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The Mushishi comparison kind of makes sense when you think about it. Touma-kun seems more a pretext for exploring relationship issues than the star of the show.

It's not a bad comparison, but I find it pretty funny. Then Touma would equal the Mushi? :D

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

what love triangle? I'm somehow not seeing it.

Melon
Touma-kun discussion 10 Mar 10:14
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

For some reason I dislike this manga but I don't know why I can't stop reading every new release

Me too, lol. I suppose I come back because I liked the 2nd chapter story, where that girl, Yuki, got together with someone else in the end. I'm still hoping that Touma would make herself useful in bringing together some more girls, but... oh well.

Just noticed that in this chapter, Karen is the girl from the first chapter. Can't say she grows on me. xD

last edited at Mar 10, 2019 10:25AM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

that last one needs to be a series lol

That's what I was going to say.

Yes, yuri with moms <3

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I only read Gay for Pay in hopes that there is some love and I almost never got disappointed.

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 08 Mar 19:11
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

all great and beautiful, but don' kiss while driving a car :d

Haha, I was concerned about that too, but then it looked like they were standing at a traffic light.^^

Man, that was unexpectedly sweet. I also thought manager-san would be evil, but it seems she might just be meddlesome. Maybe she'll help some of the girls get together.

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 7:11PM

Melon
Sweet 16 discussion 08 Mar 17:57
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I like how her feelings are portrayed. And how she deals with them. it's a bit melancholic, but there's beauty in it.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This one somehow feels really relatable to me. I love this cute little story.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I interpret it as a good thing that she bit her actually. She wanted to be special and.. I guess she did achieve that. It's a bit extreme but... oh well...

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Plz no love triangle that feels constructed like hell

Melon
Maple Love discussion 03 Mar 19:17
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Kaede is probably one of my all time favorite characters. Like just the right amount of stoic and flirty. My life goal is to be as chill as her!

Melon
Karura discussion 27 Feb 04:08
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

It is sometimes really hard to understand who is saying what. it is an unpolished older work. But I ike it. The story is very layered, I guess?

Melon
Citrus + discussion 19 Feb 15:40
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I was reading to see them having sex. And again nothing happened.
Couldn't care less about Harumin.

wut??! Harumin 4 live!

Melon
Still Sick discussion 18 Feb 03:40
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This made the drama from the chapter before a lot more lighthearted. I liked it.

Also, what she said about drawing and practice really touched me. Observe your environment, you can learn from the most boring of situations, you're drawing living things. I can read the love for drawing in those words. :')

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 02 Feb 06:46
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Lol, Iwashita is in it deep xD

Btw, new girl = new manager? I'm already having abad feeling....

Melon
Karura discussion 28 Jan 14:36
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

this is horrible - but very intriguing, I like it.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Isn't that exactly how it went down in the game?
Man, i want to replay it, but I distinctly remember being scarred for life by it. (damn that shitty endings!!!)

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Not my usual stuff, but this is amazingly cute!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Omg this sucks so much for Yae...

"Maybe if I try to cut my hair and be more boyish, she'll fall for me... yeah right, NOT HAPPENING." And she gave up.

And then it turns out that, hey, it could have worked just fine! She gave up too quickly...

This sucks like a vacuum cleaner. >_<

Well, I think it's great that she didn't have to change who she was, in order to find someone who cherishes her. She's fine now.

But I'd still be pissed if I was her xD

Melon
777 discussion 20 Jan 05:05
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Nishi Uko never dissapoints! Really nice story.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

shit this is sad. I hope she really remebers at last and at least.

Melon
Still Sick discussion 16 Jan 04:03
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is great!
You wouldn't stay up all night redrawing ruined manga pages for just messing with someone, girl.

I think the argument is pretty dumb, if she resented her for doing manga for fun then I would get it, I don't see how she "messed" with her though by complimenting her manga and helping out selling it. The whole exchange with her being like lol you sweet summer child just felt really odd to me

Well, yes it's dumb. But I don't think it's pointless. I bet she is just envious of the other OL-san. Because she has something that she has lost. And she probably tries to distance herself now again.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

could this title be ... "straight-baiting"? XD

I'm very glad that I subscribed to the crossdressing tag

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

classic.