Forum › Posts by Xyeed

Xyeed
Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Japan loves putting meaning behind gifts. A watch is a pretty good gift to a student.

Xyeed
Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Well, she did say she only does the calls sometimes so it was a pretty big risk. I just love how dead inside she is in the final panel.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Nice and short series with a nice ending. Personally would have like to see them both go on a date after the confession as I think it would have been really fun to read but I like how it has ended.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I love how Ruby got jealous over the cosplayers. The extra was really nice to see all three together.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I can't stop laughing at "These breasts are filled with dreams" and the mother's obsession with breasts.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I really don't get Nanase's thought process. I know she wants to do it with her but she hasn't confessed so obviously nothing is going to happen. Also she went too far, should not have kissed her and oh god what she did before that. Would wish manga would punish characters that do this stuff.

I was hoping Nanase would come to her senses, before she had gone too far, with the rape attempt. I'm weirdly okay with the kiss, though.
Let's face it, manga and anime seem to make light of issues, like sexual harassment, rape, and pedophilia, a lot.

That last sentence is too true and is probably why I am unphased by what happened and I am not dropping this. I just wish the characters like Nanase would feel more remose and regret it later and maybe try to become a better person that doesn't at best sexually harass their friends in their sleep. That's obviously not going to happen though so I am just going to enjoy Ren and Ginno's relationship and pretend like this chapter never happend.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg what a development. I wonder how this week is going to go as the two I am guessing are going to try to interfere with each other. Also the faces in this chapter were great and I got a good laugh out of them.

Thanks for translating chapter 6(2).

last edited at Jun 5, 2021 5:38PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I really don't get Nanase's thought process. I know she wants to do it with her but she hasn't confessed so obviously nothing is going to happen. Also she went too far, should not have kissed her and oh god what she did before that. Would wish manga would punish characters that do this stuff.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oof, what an awkward sitatuion. He should really stop drinking if she is going to keep falling a sleep this easy. I also just love how the friend just saw Hongxi and just openly and loudly declared her intentions.

last edited at Jun 3, 2021 1:35PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Ok this is getting better now that the two are actually intereacting with each other. I love Fengyu's reaction to seeing the director, the reverse of that one squidward meme.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oof just missed her. I hope they meet up outsie like just walk past each other or go to the same cafe as that could a be a hilerious situation.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

What a final chapter, title drop and Gunjou questioning why she had to wear clothes (clearly showing off her abs was always deep inside her). I have really enjoyed this and is definetly one of my favourite reads, it's been really funny and the character faces and reactions were always amazing.Would have liked to see the love aspect explored a bit more but I am just really glad that Minami an Harumi both know Gunjou's secrets and are freinds.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow i guess the Prez probably knew all along and was trying help her sister. Can't wait to see Koiko's confession to Nika!

Xyeed
Kill Switch discussion 30 May 13:07
Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow, just when I was really enjoying the new character an absolute bomshell gets dropped. I really hope the guy gets beaten to a pulp.

Xyeed
Kill Switch discussion 29 May 16:07
Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow this is so good. I love how awkward these situations are and I have no idea what happened between the two in the past but I am so curious to know what the backstory will be.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Thanks for the note at the end as those are some nice details that are lost in translation.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

When Mei petted the arrow it was adorable but I so much more enjoyed when the arrow got huge as Sayo finally is motivated.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

This is really nice. I wonder what the backstory of the ghost is.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow, I really like the progress of this series. I like how Nanase motivated Ginno to confess and she did and it didn't take 50 chapters! What a legend!

Also Ren saying Mama in her sleep is adorable.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh so that's how it ends. I am glad that she got to be with Vivi but I expected at least their relationship to fully start at the end. It was a nice series anyway and at least the ending is happy.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I love that Genjou finally got called out on how lewd her outfit is.

Genjou will have to meet up with Ruby now and I wonder how awkward that is going to be and I wonder what's going to happen between Genjou and Minami from now on after what she just said.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I love that Mei was classed as "Professional feeble". Also come on Sayo get a backbone and go for it!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow, I am loving how this is developing. I am so interested in what is going on with the mascot and the stories with the characters have been really good. I also love the fact that the mascot built an actual hotel just for them.

Xyeed
Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Aw, I feel bad for her, got her hopes up for nothing.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh my god what timing Nika. I find it hilarious how paranoid Koiko is about Nika possibly watching.