Forum › Posts by ColdGoldLazarus

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I'd love a further chapter... or five, maybe. Seems like there's lots of room to explore how things may progress from here.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Missed opportunity for another plot twist: the teacher is actually younger than the student.

That would be a fantastic epilogue or something. I definitely want more of this craziness!

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I love it. I like that it leaves the nature of the conclusion up to the imagination, and I'm definitely confident things will work out, but I would definitely enjoy a sequel, just to see more of these two.

last edited at Sep 23, 2018 5:27AM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Morinaga Milk, adult life, a kitten, confession in the first chapter. Okay I'm sold.

Amen.

Also, what's your icon from?

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

RIP the eyebrows, but I love Fujishiro's reverse-makeover. Really interesting developments, and what seemed kind of trashy at first is going in some strong directions.

last edited at Sep 23, 2018 7:24PM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

That was... a wild ride and a half. A glorious rollercoaster of barely-restrained madness.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

What's the illustration after the credits page from?

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Morinaga strikes again. Would love to see more of these two, but this is also just fine as it is. ^_^

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Aaaand favorited

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Well, if it works for them...

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

On the discussion of mixers, I do agree that it's a bit stereotypical, but I don't hate it.

What would be interesting to see, though, is a lesbian-oriented mixer. Could mix (lol) up the formula a bit.

At any rate, this premise is deliciously painful and appeals to my inner masochist. I can't wait for more.

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 8:11AM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I love the twist. Would like to see more of this, but it works excellently as-is.

This neeeeeds a sequel, I can't be satisfied with things ending like that >.<

Where's your icon from?

woah

Same question

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 7:31AM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This one is a gem

Indeed so.
By the way, what's your icon from?

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This looks kinda dumb and shallow.

Naturally, I love it and can't wait for more!

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Oh wow, this is back! Glad to see this relationship continue. :D

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I suppose I'll have to play the game to get proper context for this, but it seems intriguing.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

That ending though.
I would love a full series of this; the boss having to deal with her suboordinates' lovey-dovey shenanigans, and maybe finding a girlfriend of her own eventually. XD

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This seems pretty cute. ^_^

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Finally people calling Kuro out on her shit.
I'm inclined to agree with matsuri_wins; it feels like next chapter's going to be a flashback, but then after that, everything's going to fall apart in a major way.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

An interesting one. First chapter was pretty good, but the second one felt kind of rushed. Still, I look forward to more.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Delinquent Yuri is always good in my books, and this is a cut above the rest. I look forward to seeing this develop.

ColdGoldLazarus
Image Comments 20 Sep 23:29
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018
Happy%20birthday,%20sayaka%20saeki

Tamao syndrome?

Poor Sayaka.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Delinquent Yuri is justice

ColdGoldLazarus
Their Story discussion 08 Sep 16:48
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I absolutely love this story, but ye gods have recent chapters made me feel bad for Mo Xiao Nan. Hopefully she can either somehow join them in a poly ship, or more likely, move on and find another wonderful girl. Maybe Qui Tang's all-too-ignored friend?

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 4:49PM

ColdGoldLazarus
DODO discussion 08 Sep 05:00
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Headcanon accepted.