Forum › Posts by Reejun

joined Mar 15, 2017

Precisely that. How do they pretend to do better than Yuri Hime and other pretty famous magazines that went under with the exact same recipe?

It's not trying to make a profit and it's a large doujinshi project enabled by crowdfund support, so it should be more sustainable at lower levels of sales than would make sense for a commercial publication.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Oh, so she probably meant something like "I couldn't get this published in any mainstream/big-name magazines."

商業誌 (shougyoushi) means any publication that's the product of an actual publishing business. Galette doesn't have a publisher, so it's a kind of doujinshi.

joined Mar 15, 2017

The magazine it was published in ended.

It was planned as 3 chapters according to Comaku's tumblr. The magazine didn't end for another 2 issues.

Reejun
Citrus discussion 18 Apr 12:34
joined Mar 15, 2017

I missed the "sigh" of resignation of Yuzu.

That's Mei's line.

Reejun
Citrus discussion 18 Apr 12:12
joined Mar 15, 2017

The question is...

did they have sex?

I guess not.

Is the translation so poor that this is unclear? Yuzu was effectively asking to have sex. Mei preferred to just kiss, as in, she wasn't ready yet to do more.

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 12:12PM

joined Mar 15, 2017

No man i just realized it , it's actually my first time reading this kind of manga, my bad. So is there like an expected date that the writer releases the next chapter or is it just random???

You're waiting for translation, not the writer. The 3rd and final chapter was released in 3rd issue of L Girls, which came out in November. L Girls came out every 2 months (it seems to have ended last month, with no issue next month).

Reejun
joined Mar 15, 2017

There's nothing in the Japanese in that panel about it being a same-sex lover. Possibly the translator mistook 同棲 (cohabitation) for 同性 (same-sex) as the furigana and first kanji is the same.