Forum › Posts by MagiMaki

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I guess random-kun got butthurt...get it?

Seems interesting so far, even though "virgin" is a bit of a stretch if you go yuri. I don't really like the mindset of being pure / tainted, but at least unicorn looks cool.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The ending was cute and I can live with the conclusion, but it's kinda mean to put a hot teacher in the story and going nowhere with her.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Reverse friendzone...ewe

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I’m not really into lactation, or ultra gigantic watermelon boobs, but this was pretty nice. Mira always keeps it palatable.

Yup, the story was good and the characters nice enough...not a fan of the sex scenes. xD

MagiMaki
Liberta discussion 31 Aug 10:53
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Isn't she basicly a monster girlfriend? She even says that herself:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liberta_ch02#2

Monsters don't obey human laws. (Still great so far)

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Of course Gran is the "canon" main protagonist - you always want to aim for the biggest target group and female yuri whales are rare.

This game eats tons of time and it's gacha, so it will be frustrating. Story and characters are good though. There is some yuri subtext with certain crew members too, but meh.

(Vira best girl)

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The breast biting was weird, but this chapter was nice.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Aki x zoo would be too good.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

There are some parts I gave up on translating from the loli like

here and here

Her stomach is empty...and she wants oni-san to play with her. Also butterfly-san.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Pretty good so far. The art is beautiful. o.o Now I want the same style with some yuri.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm, it feels to me like Himawari is way too much of a pervert. I would get irritated at the very least if not disgusted. x.x Even more so if I don't know exactly what's going on.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That was pretty r...rad.

Also both extremes are bad, get along with each other. ^3^

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...I want to like it, but this manga always has this "enough playing around, time to find a husband" vibe for me. At least with most pairs.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

gets a confession
goes on a DATE
"Hey, I really do love you"
suprised pikachu

Eh...I can never make sense of such weird misunderstandings in yuri manga. If it were platonic only, the mood would be totally different. And why use romantic terms like love and date if you don't mean it?

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Oh, right, it was Chocola. For some reason I remembered her with white hair. I liked the interactions between the other cats, but the horny sister already was a red flag for me. That's my yuri biase, I wouldn't mind her as the harem lead instead.

Uh...anyway, this was cute indead. Our own cats aren't bossy at all and they are mixed street-something-something. Cats can have all kinds of personalities, so this was fine to me.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Only problem I have with nekopara is that some of the cats seem to have the mental age of little children. I think Vanilla was the worst case for me. I also don't like male harem leads, so I'm biased - but the whole ecchi thing later on did put me off.

In this case it seems the "owner" still has to understand what things will change from now on. The cat seems mature enough to know what she wants. Also pet is a vage term, for many people their pets are more like friends, not a toy or something.

MagiMaki
Koi-Musubi discussion 14 Jun 05:29
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I didn't find it creepy at all. I like that Nico was a bit more brave this time. Seems fine to me. She can't always be just tsun-tsun.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Dark skinned demons are always nice. =v=

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Ironic how pedos and human traffickers-trolls are coming here to condemn age gap to move people to "defend" them, and feel "justified".
No one is defending pedos and human traffickers here writing about age gap as the love story.Those "puritans" are the most suspected doing exactly what they condemn. That's usually how it is in reality, pure psychology.

I'm not a puritan, I'm just approaching it from the point of view of, if I saw a 30 year old woman hittin it up with a 15 year old irl, would I be ok with it? No. Then why should I be cool with it if it's a manga?

Most books, comics and movies have elements you shouldn't try in real life.

"superman jumps from a bridge and flies through the air, I should try that too!"

Nonsense.

MagiMaki
VAMPEERZ discussion 29 May 19:41
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Vampires can be as op or underhwelming as you want though. :o Vampire myths existed before dracula and it's fictional stuff anyway. They are often described to have supernatural (sexual) charisma, too. In some settings a bite causes incredible pain, in others it's better than sex and addicting like a drug.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It doesn't have any psycho vibes (yet), so I guess she will be a kind of cute stalker / yandere version? Sounds good to me, I already thought it might be a fan of her older works. Normal people don't go around and offer themselves as pet. =v=

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

"Yikes, reeee, protect the fictional character, she can't think or speak for herself in her own fictional world and everything she wants doesn't matter because I know better"

Pretty sure Koguma can handle herself just fine. I really don't like it when people treat female characters like they need a guardian that speaks for them on their behalf. It's bad enough when that happens irl.

MagiMaki
Citrus + discussion 18 May 17:15
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Himeko is a cute fluffball, I hope she will get more relevant than just being "a good friend" for someone. Citrus in general has quite a few nice girls that need more yuri. I really like Yuzu as well, icequeen Mei should be thankful for her.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

This is the kind of subtext I like. =v=

MagiMaki
Citrus + discussion 18 May 05:08
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Mei still being gloomy...ungh. I hope Himeko finds somone better than her.