Forum › Posts by aranicar

aranicar
Image Comments 27 Sep 01:59
joined Oct 26, 2016
C_yr39pxkaa4o1x

I go Kyouko x Yui because they fit pretty well together, but the main reason is so I can have my Chitose x Ayano. The lack of that pairing amidst the tons of Kyouko x Ayano makes me sad :(

last edited at Sep 27, 2017 2:04AM

joined Oct 26, 2016

Though I don't think she's been given time-traveling powers in canon, she is a powerful psychic who can at least teleport, so that might have been made up to get some sexy time in — plus a nice way to show her in the closet.

I've always found reading Touhou doujin to be a learning experience. At least a quarter of the things I've read made me go consult the wiki. The world and characters are fun, though, so after learning my first 30 or 40 characters, going to the wiki to try to see what's happening became more a bonus than a chore.

Yeah, the amount of lore, both canon and fanon, in touhou is incredible.

Sumireko does meet with Mokou in ULiL, so there's something in canon that supports them meeting up and making out. Since Maribel is highly implied to be Yukari it's also not a far fetch to see her jumping through space and time. The only thing that's iffy is the closet in the beginning, but that scene is pretty exciting so let's just roll with it lol.

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

Even though Ryuunosuke does super high tier Sayaka x Kyouko, their Nagisa is the best I've read, plus Mami being more dynamic and shaking things up is always good. I would definitely love to see more of those two in future doujins.

aranicar
Image Comments 28 Aug 01:31
joined Oct 26, 2016
Chyup

Haha too focused on Suika chewing hair that I almost missed where her hands were wandering towards.

aranicar
Image Comments 28 Aug 01:25
joined Oct 26, 2016
51136992_p0

It took me a moment to realise why Orin looked a bit weird. Her hair is unbraided.

joined Oct 26, 2016

For some reason I love these post-rebellion stories a lot (maitake and nurajirou come to mind) and it's always nice to see the side characters being highlighted.

Homura is honestly just really bad at being evil and I love it.

I'd argue she was never evil to begin with but I digress :).

joined Oct 26, 2016

Was that it? Nooooo! :(.

There's only one solution to this, make your own servers and bring her back!

Though I have to say nice twist; did not see that coming.

joined Oct 26, 2016

I must have read too many human-but-actually-a-cat manga because I was pretty certain they were cats by the third page lol. What tipped me off the most was Nana's outfit funnily enough.

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

It's been a long time since I've read this lol. Nice to see some of the old ones being updated recently.

joined Oct 26, 2016

How do you play shogi vs chess? Is there actually a way to do it? xD

The story's weird but I'm curious at how the MC will develop. Plus I'm interested if she'll ever find out about the student council president, maybe perhaps getting put in the room herself ;).

joined Oct 26, 2016

The king have been NTR'd!!!

By his daughter no less lol.

aranicar
Image Comments 21 Jul 02:46
joined Oct 26, 2016
Detdoqxvyaan_xr-orig

Yes my LoLK otp :D

aranicar
Image Comments 21 Jul 02:42
joined Oct 26, 2016
C8k00iou0am4g-a.jpg%20orig%20eng

I didn't know Eromame did watersports.

aranicar
Image Comments 21 Jul 02:27
joined Oct 26, 2016
53214564_p0

This would be an absolutely beautiful wall scroll too.

aranicar
Image Comments 21 Jul 02:23
joined Oct 26, 2016
28904209_p0

Thought this was a one off crack ship but there are more pics! They look nice together.

aranicar
Image Comments 21 Jul 02:00
joined Oct 26, 2016
60870379_p0

It's pretty creative, but it's so extremely uncomfortable to look at lol. Just imagine all the legs... moving and skittering... D:

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

The plot doesn't seem to be that coherent so far and the action is pretty meh, not sure if I'll continue.

Also, the scan group with the fascist eagle were actual Nazis? Thought it was some satire lol. I don't see why these translations should be removed. If they start acting like Nazis then by all means remove them, but atm it's just a bunch of symbols and some pretty bad jokes at the end of a chapter.

joined Oct 26, 2016

I need to see the resolution!! Wakasagihime x Kagerou doujins are always so adorable!

Also, that was the first time I've seen a buff mermaid lol.

joined Oct 26, 2016

I feel like Mochi has improved a bit on the facial art in this one. Makes the already cute faces even better.

Also, the apron is trying to surprise us on the third page.

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

Wow, I'm in Japan right now for a short study abroad program and we're learning about geisha and courtesans in the pleasure quarters during the Edo period. Talk about coincidence...

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

She's the single most close-minded character in the entire series and it led her to murder one of her friends and attempt to murder another because she couldn't handle the truth she'd already previously been told. And she's just as close-minded in Rebellion where she flat out refuses to even entertain the idea of what Homura, one of her good friends, is telling her.

Mami's character is as complicated as all the other characters imo. I would argue that her actions at that moment were due to panic, stress, and shock. Even though her actions were drastic, dying would be the only way to be free from the curse of being a witch. I don't see it as if she couldn't handle the truth, she just jumped to a conclusion on shaky circumstances and decided to recklessly act on them. She is just a middle schooler after all.

I feel as though her actions are all believable and within her character, due to her experiences before the events of the main story. It's probably because I've read The Different Story, but I actually feel a bit sorry for her. It's been years though and I'm not sure if I'm remembering everything correctly. I guess it's a good time to reread it to make sure I'm not just being a Mami sympathizer lol.

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

Wait people hate Mami? You guys are too cruel. She's already the #1 gag character, at least say she's just ok.

aranicar
Image Comments 02 May 23:27
joined Oct 26, 2016
Thankyou

@Super
Wait when did Madoka or Homura ever kill Mami? Also at this point it seems more like you don't understand or misunderstood Homura's character to say that everything she's done is evil and harmful to everybody else.

last edited at May 2, 2017 11:27PM

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

HomuSaya works really well. I'd love to see more of it.

aranicar
Image Comments 11 Apr 00:45
joined Oct 26, 2016
Aprilfools_yohamaru_v2

Haha reminded me of this https://dynasty-scans.com/images/5783