Forum › Posts by Autumn

joined Mar 11, 2016

Labhubhul posted:

Autumn To subscribe to a thread, you need to click on this while reading something that interests you. Then you go to your lists and it'll be right there.
Personally, I prefer going on the Forum and refreshing from time to time to see if a thread I posted on got a new post. Feels more convenient.

You misunderstood the question. They were asking about a feature for my userscript regarding a link to your own posts. (Which actually should have been posted in the thread for that but no harm done there.)

Anyways, the answer to Autumn's question is that you need to copy the link your postcount has and grab just the numbers off the end of it. For example, the link for my post history is http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts?user_id=17437 so I would take the 17437 off the end of it. Then just paste that into the field next to the "submit user id" button in the menu and click said button. It'll get replaced with a link to your post history.

I see. Thank you very much Labhub and Alice-kun. xD

joined Mar 11, 2016

koyuki posted:

going to the forum and searching for a thread you have posted in before and clicking the number of posts.

You can always bookmark that link or if you use my userscript it includes the ability to set your user id which adds a link to the script's menu to access your post history.

How can I use your userscript or access my posting history. I thought of subscribing to threads as koyuki said but I don't see any option of subscription.

joined Mar 11, 2016

That was delectable. Thanks for the meal. =3

joined Mar 11, 2016

Autumn posted:

Well sir

Ma'am/miss/something like that*

P.S: There will be mistakes since this will be my first time typesetting. And they might get past the deadline too. So please go easy on me.

This is actually my first time so I wouldn't be the best judge but you can post your work in the thread for the chapter asking for feedback from the QCers. I'll email you the fonts and such so you can give it a try.

ok.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Thanks h3x. The visuals looks great and 30 hrs of play is indeed worth it. I may wait for the price to go down since the exchange rate is too high atm (105.95 for $1).

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

That was sooo good. I really liked it.

joined Mar 11, 2016

I can help in cleaning and proof reading sections too. I can remove text from the bubbles and check spelling and grammer of the translation.

last edited at Mar 16, 2016 1:45PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

That was so sweet and cute! I hope they finish it.
Is the game in english or japanese?

joined Mar 11, 2016

That's fine - I used to use it like that years ago - It was more used like that back then than now - but don't be surprised when everyone misunderstands you when you have a personal meaning most don't share.. The point in languages is we kinda agree on what words mean or it doesn't work. Why not just say soft-core or non explicit yuri then you will be both accurate and understood.

Also -Yuru yuri is amazingly wonderful - probably a lot more yuri fans like it than don't - it has great characters and some great ships -and is very funny - and it was never gonna have serious yuri - it's a comedy show - with bonus yuri subtext /undertones.

Compared to azumanga daioh for example - it's got WAY more yuri - does that make azumanga daioh naff even though it's one of the funniest such series to exist? It had a tiny bit of yuri subtext too. Both series are primarily comedy shows - yuru yuri is not ABOUT the yuri.

That said - I'd love it if it developed serious yuri too - but I can't see it happening. At least in Shinozaki it MIGHT happen down the line - but like people said - it would have to be near the end because hooking them up normally brings these kinda manga to and end - and no author of a popular manga making money wants to rush to end it if its their only income and who knows if they can duplicate that success?

I do think there is more room for character development though - and the author is using various gags / ideas a lot - but the development doesn't HAVE to be about her feelings for Kaede - there is also the otaku stuff. Part of the problem seems to be Shinozaki makes progress in one area or another but then seems to backslide the next chapter.

I will see to it.

I enjoyed the recent season of Yuru Yuri a lot. It had some decent development between the characters. The comedy was good too. But the first two seasons were just meh for me, aside from an episode or two.
While for some those two season were more fun so each to their own I guess.

I don't mind if the mangaka takes her time but a little development won't hurt too. As long as the story is not repeating/dragging itself I am ok with however chapters it takes. Tho at this point I started to wonder if we will get some yuri at all!!

last edited at Mar 16, 2016 12:18PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Probably already mentioned, but a way to know when any last forum you posted in gets updated.

Similar to this. It would be nice if we would get notified (with the notification msg /linking/containing link/ to that page/post) when someone quote us. That would be really helpful and appreciated. ^^

last edited at Mar 15, 2016 10:35AM

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

I really like this manga. Hoping it will be updated soon.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

That wasn't bad.

last edited at Mar 15, 2016 6:36AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

I know and I don't want to go there. I am (and was) takling about what " I " specifically mean from the word "shoujo ai/yuri". So if I say shoujo ai/yuri, you can assume that I am talking about the soft one. You can take it as my personal definition. :D

last edited at Mar 15, 2016 6:07AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

A matter of preference dear. I've read plenty of mature yuri and it does not/no longer interests me. Its simple as that. I don't get how that makes me a pedophile tho?

joined Mar 11, 2016

Nya-chan posted:

There is just teasing and no actual yuri. Will it get somewhere like this? Don't tell me this is another yuru yuri? :(

What do you expect? Akina pushing down Kaede?

This is not that kind of manga.

If that happens, it'll be near the end.

I don't mind if they leave it for the end (although I almost want to make sure that could happen before keep reading) but I still desire some actual character development.

This. what I want to see is some development in and between the characters. 33 chapters in and we don't even know If Akina is serious about Kaede? will she have a chance with Kaede? etc. etc. I don't want a " Best Friends Forever" ending.
P.S: I am more of a shoujo ai person (no adult content involved). So when I say yuri I don't mean any sappy things to happen. :p

last edited at Mar 14, 2016 1:06AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

There is just teasing and no actual yuri. Will it get somewhere like this? Don't tell me this is another yuru yuri? :(

joined Mar 11, 2016

Since I am more of a shoujo ai person, I liked the sleepover a lot.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

The art is really nice. I like the manga more than the anime. would like to see more of Nio x chairwoman.

joined Mar 11, 2016

A cute story. Glad it had a happy end.

Autumn
Reversal discussion 11 Mar 11:42
joined Mar 11, 2016

I really liked it; both the art and the story. Would like to see more of this author's works. I hate prostitution and I liked it precisely because she quited it. [and got together with her love interest]

last edited at Mar 11, 2016 11:56AM