oh my god what is this cuteness just somebody pls bury me already
wait, where is the first part of this :(

last edited at Oct 14, 2014 4:13AM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Renai Manga discussion 12 Oct 18:13
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

+1 too much people make distinction between Shoujo ai and Yuri stating that if there are no sex, or lots of kisses then it's not yuri whereas initially IT IS called yuri >.>

It was always my understanding that Shoujo-Ai is SFW and Yuri is NSFW, much like Shounen-Ai and Yaoi. But like the definition of a tsundere, it's not the same as it was before.

I'm pretty sure shoujo ai isn't even a word used in Japan. It's always been yuri and at most, girls love.

As for the series itself, I feel really disappointed with the ending here. I expected something more than just yay hold hands and we're in love! I think the series could have expanded more and delve more into the background of each character. But in terms if a short series, I don't think it's too bad. I would honestly say this is more slice of life than yuri, I think the series should've gone into that direction instead.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Image Comments 11 Oct 11:49
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014
L1laji1

flips i just wanted you to be happy and i thought this has a fluffy enough end for you :( But if you happen to be confused, Honkers is saying Kotori smells like sweets while Umi's mind went straight to the gutter. haha

last edited at Oct 11, 2014 11:59AM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Recent uploads end in nothing D:

Bah.

Rather than seeing this as ending in nothing, I'd say it's more like a slice of life deal. I enjoyed reading the story myself as I wasn't exactly looking for something to happen. But that's just me.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Own Manga? 02 Oct 03:26
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014
machigai kouhai Uploader
My Beloved discussion 02 Oct 03:13
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Oh how I live for Scanlator jokes. NOZOERI FTW!

today i got a taste of my own medicine :(

machigai kouhai Uploader
My Beloved discussion 01 Oct 16:38
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

THE CREDIT PAGE MADE ME CRY! ONEESAMAS HOW COULD YOU!

machigai kouhai Uploader
Mama Mama discussion 30 Sep 04:10
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

That was a quick translation; if you're lucky, NHFH will come out with something more thorough.

Unfortunately not any time soon, if ever. :(

machigai kouhai Uploader
Akaga Manga discussion 26 Sep 02:44
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Come to think of it, how do you guys deal with mosquito bites?

scratch until it's bleeding and scarring and still scratching because itchy as HELL ;^;

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

You guys are talking about the raw for this book, right? It's on exhentai you know. The original Japanese raw

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I'm surprised no one posted the video for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQk1_4ctCy4

if you want to see it in all its' glory I suggest you watch this cause the song really is.......yuri filled.

This song is totally gay. NozoEri confirmed,

Did you really need that song to confirm how gay they are? Hah

Was this song actually written for and performed by EliNozomi? Or was is just a perfectly picked song for the manga? :P

Yes it's a single sung by Nozomi and Eri.
http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Garasu_no_Hanazono

last edited at Sep 23, 2014 4:52PM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I don't know about anyone else, but Sekihara's sex scenes are very one sided and I'm not sure if I like that. I feel like most of the stuff I've read are always like one character gets the other one off and then it's either over right there or the one who didn't get off will go off and masturbate. The art is nice and all but that's one thing I don't think I'll ever get over.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Why does Maki and Nico always seem to be squeezed into every Love Live doujin somehow even when it's not about them. Or maybe it's just me. ANYWAY Nozomi and Eri make a lovely pairing <3

They got no love in the animu ;-;

machigai kouhai Uploader
I'm A Fool discussion 14 Sep 21:03
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Really nice little story. = )

BTW: Is it me or did the translator mess up a bit? She constantly refers to herself as a "freelancer" when it really should be "freeter".

I knew it's supposed to be "freeter" but I didn't think it's an English word \(--)/

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Hi, I'd like to request uploader statu as we release stuff quite frequently.
http://dynasty-scans.com/scanlators/nhfh_scanlations