Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
Image Comments 29 May 08:54
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Llcomiket

Where have I heard that - 'De-de deen' before? Is it a well known thing? I think it was in an anime where someone was presenting something.. maybe in yuru yuri or something..?

Edit - found it - it's used twice in ep 10 of Yuyushiki :)

(And not in any way referencing Love live) - it seems to be just like 'Ta da!'.

last edited at May 29, 2016 9:40PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Not bad - but I wish there were tons of ManaxRegina but there's almost nothing - 2 not great doujins and no fan fics - a few good images is about it :(

They have to be one of my fav precure pairings up there with NagisaxHonoka & LovexSetsuna. I don't think any others came close to saying they loved each other as much!

I dunno why some pairings - like Hibiki x Kanade (never liked them that much) get loads of doujins but others hardly any - especially when Regina is so cute & they are both SO hung up on each other! Mana is also one of the best modern cure leaders!

elevown
Image Comments 17 May 22:29
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
32025187_p0

I agree they are too tall and thin to look right even for anime but I still quite like it.

I wonder what has Meiling so pissed though? She is normally very laid back.

last edited at May 17, 2016 10:31PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This is not ManaxRikka is it?

Nope as the tag says its Rikka x Makopi - and implied Mana Regina :) That works for me lol - Mana + Regina = OTP :)

I'd never really thought about Rikka + Makopi - or Alice pairings before though - there isn't really any hints between the others like there is for Mana - but Rikka x Makopi I think could work well - at least visually.

last edited at May 16, 2016 2:04PM

elevown
Image Comments 09 May 03:02
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Hide_vita

Hayate probably told her if she hid in their wardrobe and spied on them she'd get to be an adult quicker or something lol.

elevown
Image Comments 09 May 02:59
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
54102117_p0

Lol - bloodborne is about the last thing i'd expect to see here - but it's a very nice picture.

elevown
Image Comments 09 May 02:57
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
37177964_p0

^ Yeah the right girls sister Nabiki - who likes to make money selling photos of these 2 - so presumably what she'd do with the video!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was very good though I'm not sure it needs a yuri tag - it just seemed to be close childhood friends more or less like they are in the anime.

elevown
Image Comments 04 May 20:12
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
55812607_p0

I know Remilla is small but thought Cirno was smaller?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

If they were their real none transformed selves it would be loli - but I guess it doesn't warrant a tag when they look older?

elevown
Image Comments 01 May 00:01
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
[safai]

I'd rate them third best couple in ksotr but still really liked them a lot! This was good :)

elevown
Image Comments 28 Apr 08:19
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
E094cb7c78dad8c03b404a0a2f6843ab

^ I actually picked up quite a few yuri vibes in bayonetta 1 towards the end (once she teamed up with her). Nice to hear there is more in 2 - i will get to play it soon :)

elevown
Image Comments 27 Apr 22:21
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
29433279_p0

I love this pair :) And I'd say there was SLIGHTLY more yui x kyouko in the 3 summer eps but only if you wore yuri goggles - Yui is ALWAYS embarrassed and blushing over ANY emotional displays and the like - and Kyouko is ALWAYS making jokes and teasing Yui - but it is always clear she is joking - she just loves getting reactions from Yui.

I still saw none of their interactions in those summer eps as more than good friends - one who likes to tease, one who gets embarrassed easy.

Whereas Ayano 100% clearly is in love with Kyouko - it was clear from season 1- that IS cannon. Sadly it's also 100% true that Kyouko is clueless and just sees her as a friend atm. Which is why I love to see them get together in doujins or pics :)

Its a shame whoever you ship we will almost surely never see any of them hook up in the show / manga.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The loli is probably older than she looks.

I think so too - even if buying a doll - that can be part of a goth loli even when an adult - I was thinking ' I bet she's like 20'.

Ofcourse she might be like 14 too but her attitude seemed more mature.

Still really liked it.

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 1:33PM

elevown
Image Comments 25 Apr 12:38
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
50386268_p1

^ Wow thanks for letting me know about that :)

elevown
Image Comments 19 Apr 07:43
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
50386268_p1

I really like this couple - I hope the anime gets a follow on - with the same band.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Mahiro and Mahiru ain't actuall twins, are they?

Nope they are not actually twins - their names are Ogi Mahiru & Ooshita Mahiro - so can't be.

elevown
The Magic discussion 16 Apr 22:29
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

LOL - well the English was awful but it didn't stop it being cute and funny :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Needs a Touhou tag

elevown
Image Comments 11 Apr 01:08
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
55643608_p0

I'm not a fan of the fact Maki seems to actually be a cat girl / fox - because she isn't - & it detracts - like Nico's rabbit ears are clearly part of the hood, the artist should of made Maki's ears a headband.

Just my opinion. But its still very cute :)

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 2:34AM

elevown
Image Comments 06 Apr 03:44
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
[uzzy%20corn]%2002

This was sweet & funny - even though I'm not a big fan of the underground lot.

I thought though the 'Rin' character here was called Orin - just a name variation? And wasn't the one with a big gun on her arm called Okuu?

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 1:51PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Seems a lot of people don't pay much attention when reading -

they are NOT her parents.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

LMAO ahahaha her parents are gay x) that ending was great!! xD

Isn't her parents - those are probably back in America or where-ever - she says the 'host family' she is living with in Japan - like a home-stay - maybe friends of her family etc.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 11:39PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I wonder why Onoda is so disillusioned / bitter / cynical ?

I don't think she is a bad person - or vindictive really - like others said it seems mostly a self defense mechanism - but she doesn't want to be like that - and knows she is the one with the problem I think - that's why she looked so upset and was tearing up when it was clear those 2 girls were not like her self excuses made them out to be.

I think she really needs someone else to help change - but I've not seen much evidence anyone is gonna do that atm unless I'm forgetting stuff.

I don't have a good idea of who is who / hangs out with who, or what they are like really - because the chapters are often far apart and its been coming out for so long.. I really need to sit down and read through it all in one go to get handle on everyone and their relationships and developments.

elevown
Image Comments 02 Apr 12:49
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
56131302_p5

Yup Chloe x Illya - Kuro IS Chloe - actually I got confused when I saw people calling her Kuro.

Chloe with Illya is really hot because she is kinda like her twin sister / a part of her / another version of herself all in one.

I wonder how often Chloe needs mana from Illya that we never saw.

The art is great quality!