Forum › Posts by Megumiaki

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Ok just saying, when you encounter a dildo, your first response should not be to fucking LICK it. That could've just been up some random stranger's ass for all you know. God damn.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Lesbian All Girls School, The City State

In the next chapter, we join Haiji as she leads the school's girls into battle against Sparta

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

"They went camping" killed me

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Came here to commiserate with my fellow poor souls who desperately pressed for the next page over and over, was not disappointed.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_scandal#26

It's the cheering guys meme I love this

Also this was a really good doujin overall, loved Tsubasa's characterization.

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 3:33AM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Ahem

Poggers.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Aww, I really liked how in-character they felt in this one, despite being older and in a different environment than in the canon material.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 30 Jul 03:37
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Edgb8ruwoaab0o5-orig

Not furry

Megumiaki
Image Comments 30 Jul 03:30
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Etci0vkxyaiugum-orig

God I can't get enough of these two. There is no heterosexual explanation for that scene in the Mirai Harmony PV and I love it.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Yeah, wait, who's this and who's Miki?

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Part 3 when?? The art and storytelling were both great.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Anyone know who the inventory girl is supposed to be and/or why she had that look after Kotori left?

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man this is some GOOD SHIT.

Like I mean that in the most wholesome and pure way possible, too.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Shit-lun

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man, I don't think I'm really enjoying this series. It's definitely well written, and it feels very real, but it's a bit too real for me. I guess I prefer to read yuri manga to escape the struggles and angst of real-life romance, but this manga puts them on full display. Again, it's really well written, but I just don't have fun reading it.

last edited at Jul 17, 2020 3:20AM

Megumiaki
Image Comments 15 Jul 04:46
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
82804588_p0

@colcid it's the left arm. The shoulder isn't actually visible, the arm extends further back outside the frame. The rounded part is the puff of the sleeve.

Megumiaki
School Zone discussion 15 Jul 04:25
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Dang she looks WAY better with short hair. I'm definitely a fan of this manga's art.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man, it seems like everything's getting the axe lately. Still, aside from the lack of development for the side characters, this was a pretty good ending.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

That doesn't seem too sanitary. I feel like that tub has to be covered in mold and all sorts of outdoor shit.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 11 Jul 15:38
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Disgey

Shalalalalala

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Well that's quite the appropriate title, isn't it

Megumiaki
Lily Marble discussion 10 Jul 02:31
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

"Several years later..."

...Well fuck.

Like many of us, I'm hugely disappointed with how abrupt this ending felt (assuming this is the ending, based on everyone's comments; it certainly feels like one, at the very least). I imagine the author did the best they could to wrap up the things they felt needed to be wrapped up, but it's still such a brutal jump ahead. I feel like the time skip was not the way to go here. I'd be more or less fine with the het ending for Moe and Hikari if it hadn't jumped straight to the wedding, skipping over all the important details of Moe giving up on Hikari and the two of them going their separate ways and getting boyfriends. And did it really take the age gap pair "several years" before actually starting to go out? I'm astonished Iwashita was able to resist for that long, haha. Oh well, at least the other two couples got proper resolutions, and at least everyone in this chapter is happy, living their lives how they choose. This was still a good manga, it's just unfortunate it had to end this way.

Edit: Looking at the author's Twitter, it seems that there's one more chapter yet to come that will focus on the other two couples.

last edited at Jul 10, 2020 2:39AM

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

The End

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man, I was shipping Tsubaki and Sensei, but there's no way I can overlook her bugging her underage girlfriend to check whether she might be getting along well with her roommate. Plus, it's an invasion of Nekozaki's privacy too!

last edited at Jul 8, 2020 2:17AM

Megumiaki
Image Comments 06 Jul 22:35
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
82751280_p2

And here I thought I'd go my whole life without seeing horse fisting art.