Forum › Posts by OmegaBlue0231

joined Jan 11, 2018

Well this got bad-ish, I was hoping for a new series after Teppu ended but after the villain being so cartoonishly evil and the way her "friends" forced her to do something at the time she didn't want to do (leading to this ass pull to justify her doing it) I'm done I'll checked it out later on.

last edited at Feb 3, 2018 9:55PM

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Nope, not according the table of contents listed in Spice Girls unless there was a different series with these two.

last edited at Feb 3, 2018 12:49AM

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Wow that girl is crazy.

Maybe the girl getting jerked around and the teacher getting jerked around will end up together? Likely this will just be angst.

last edited at Feb 2, 2018 4:31PM

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

You know seeing it was one part I though it was going to be rushed or unsatisfying but it was nice.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

This is probably the most adorable chapter.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Not as good of a title as Office Lady Cumming Just From Getting Tits Groped Manga but still up there.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Well this is a blast from the past.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

I STRONGLY BELIEVE that this hints Ai as the true lover... No matter how much I want it to be Megumi instead

There's always hope for the poly ending.

Side note love your icon where's it from?

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Is this a hint about her relationship or just a false flag?

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Never thought I wouldn't like one of Tamamusi's works but with 3 chapters out I'm confident saying this is the first.

Honestly I usually like their work but this one I don't care that much for. Like Nez said "it's Tamamusi without all the things I like about Tamamusi."

last edited at Jan 28, 2018 9:35AM

OmegaBlue0231
Love DNA XX discussion 27 Jan 23:24
joined Jan 11, 2018

Conflicted about this story, the relationship progress well but I felt like the story really ended before much could happen.

last edited at Jan 27, 2018 11:25PM

OmegaBlue0231
Image Comments 27 Jan 22:19
joined Jan 11, 2018
OmegaBlue0231
Image Comments 27 Jan 22:18
joined Jan 11, 2018
Cedthlcvaaaitsq-orig

Dat height gap!

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Yes! Finally a loli takes charge in a relationship!

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Cringe. Yuri Hime wanted to surpass Namori's TRUTH, but they failed hard whith this one.

I forgot about that one, and yeah doesn't even come close to that one.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Either I'm reading too fast or this plot is progressing too fast. Ah well, here we gooooo

SO twintails shuri likes Rina. Rina likes Ayumi. But Ayumi cheated on Rina and likes Saki. What is this? A Love square? No... a love line?

All aboard the drama express!

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Princess carry needs to be a tag more often.

OmegaBlue0231
Yuru Yuri discussion 21 Jan 08:32
joined Jan 11, 2018

She has finally spoken! The prophecy has been fulfilled!

OmegaBlue0231
Citrus discussion 20 Jan 15:35
joined Jan 11, 2018

Just imagine how short this story would be if the main characters were all normal people who talked about their problems and personal lives with their friends.

OmegaBlue0231
Their Story discussion 11 Jan 17:04
joined Jan 11, 2018

You know, I like Mo Xiao Nan. I have to admire her bravery for constantly trying to get closer to Sun Jing, even when she doesn't seem interested. There is a point at which she has to accept Sun Jing has no interest in her, which will likely be the end of this arc, but, to say she's only there as a love rival I think is unfair to her. This update makes it clear too, what the depths of her feelings are, and I always like characters who I can relate to in some aspect. The bullying scene shows an element of bravery and naivety that felt very real. Not thinking things through completely, expecting somebody who's too scared to even stand up for themselves stand up for her, not blaming them or even the bullies for the situation she's in, but claiming responsibility for her actions. I like that. If it was Sun Jing, she would have charged in without hesitation and somehow or another forced the bullies to stop, because that's how bullheaded and charismatic she is. This is a different scenario, of somebody who aims to do something but isn't lucky? strong? enough to carry it through. And here is Sun Jing showing up at just the right moment, displaying what Mo Xiao Nan lacks and desires.

Story-wise, if Xiao Nan needs to have a "reason" to be here, then yes I do think it's for Qiu Tong to show she's serious. But this arc and Xiao Nan's actions have been built up over time from the very beginning, her first appearance is in the second update, and this is not a random, half-assed melodrama act.

Not that it matters, but in the Weibo comments for this update, roughly half of the most upvoted comments are people appreciating Xiao Nan as a good person/somebody with a story/understandable/with compelling feelings. (The other half are joking that Qiu Tong has been squatting by the gate since last year but I digress.) So for the original reading population at least, there's no arguing about Mo Xiao Nan's place.

A normal way to do this is have them confess and the main character turn them down. But instead we get a stupid flashback making the main character out to be their knight in shinning armor (and if I know drama the girl has way too much wrapped up in getting Sun Jing's approval) leading probably a half a year of updates dealing with drama since this is building up for a few chapters despite the girl being a side character.

last edited at Jan 11, 2018 5:29PM

OmegaBlue0231
Their Story discussion 11 Jan 11:29
joined Jan 11, 2018

Man, got to love seeing so many pissed off at a story development that has literally been there since the very beginning. It's just amazing the different reactions you see from the community. At the party when pinky showed up people were itching for drama, now that they kiss they all the sudden forgot about the whole thing.

I didn't see people wanting drama, I saw people annoyed that there was going to be drama coming since it was fuckin obvious. She has zero development before now, her existing before now doesn't make it less of a poor choice.

last edited at Jan 11, 2018 11:30AM

OmegaBlue0231
Their Story discussion 11 Jan 08:57
joined Jan 11, 2018

I don't understand the issue with a love triangle. This girl has been in the story since the beginning (I think she was there even before Qui Tong) and the fact that she liked Sun Jing was pretty obvious. Frankly, I'm surprised it took this long for her to be put in the spotlight.

The issue is just that: that girl has been there from the start. She did not do anything to establish herself as Qui Tong's rival. Only after the story has spent literal years setting up Sun Jing and Qui Tong's relationship AND finally given us a hint of a resolution, did she suddenly get the narrative treatment a romantic rival should. The issue is not with the existence of a romantic rival/triangle, but with the fact that it played no role in the(ir) story for so long, that its sudden importance, warranting several chapters in the row, feels extremely forced. It is as if the author suddenly remembered that, shit, I had a rival character on the roster all along, I better play her subplot on fast-forward before it's too late, i.e. the leads have committed to each other!

Hell the brief scene during the basketball game where the girl on the other team got flustered when Sun Jing got too close and smiles, and there was a reaction from Qui Tong, showed more of a rivalry than anything the other girl did.

last edited at Jan 11, 2018 9:32AM