Forum › Posts by mei is waifu

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I hate cheating but I wonder why love this one so much.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

First Citrus and now this. Is this the month for underwhelming manga chapters?

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

The art is breathtaking.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Sequel to what?

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Is Jinno confusing PTSD for love?

Anyway, this chapter needs a Masturbation tag I think.

mei is waifu
Yuru Yuri discussion 19 May 11:42
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

If Yui or Akari finds out that would be a HUUUGE development

I think Yui knows. I don't remember if there's any thing like that in the manga but in the anime it is heavily implied that she knows what's up. Especially in S1E10.

Akari is too naive. Remember, she didn't understand Chinatsu's feelings for Yui even when she said that she wants to kiss Yui? She will probably think Ayano wants to be Kyoko's close friend lmao

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

What's not to like?

Nothing for me, as of now. I like it. And I will like it more if the author portrays things realistically. But if they take the ''lovey-dovey'' route, I'm going to be very disappointed. There's no way I will like it after that.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

So it is sex itself that's bothering her? That makes sense, i guess.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

^ Ah, so she is in the "When you realize you're gay" stage?

mei is waifu
Yuru Yuri discussion 18 May 02:31
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Ayano thought about how considerate and kind Kyoko is rather then thinking she is cute or something and also she didn't go Tsun Tsun with the mention of her love and went dere dere instead. Wow. I don't think her feelings for Kyoko are still in the ''crush" stage.The girl is whipped lol.

Also,

I swear every time Ayano and Kyoko appear in the same chapter I have to slap myself to relax or else my family will come running into my room "Why Are you screaming like that?!"

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Shit. I forgot she was a fourteen year old. All this time I thought she was a high schooler for some reason. Welp, I don't think I can enjoy the series as much as I was before.

The way she don’t know about sex is pretty resonable as an Asian. We never have sex-ed in school, parents be like “that adult stuff, kid get out” or so. We do learn about reproduction and stuff but the first time I awear of sex is in 9th grade from my classmates (...)

This is a good reasoning but I find it hard to believe that she knew about reproduction (she is a middle schooler, she must have known) and didn't know about sex. I mean I'm from a small town in an Asian country and grew up in a very conservative and orthodox family (the type who ban children from knowing about sex and stuff) and I knew what sex (and gay sex) was when I was like 10 or something. And she is from Tokyo. Her mom also doesn't seem like the conservative type. So I'm curious as to why she doesn't know anything.

mei is waifu
Smile Style discussion 14 May 01:55
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This looks like the love child of Kanamemo and Tachibanakan Triangle. I'm in.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This is so rape-y and illegal. Me likey.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

There we go... another couple. sigh

Oh well, I will just come back for my dose of AyaYuri or MoeMizuki where they at though? after 1564761 chapters featuring this couple...or any other couple Canno decides to introduce to keep on dragging the plot

last edited at May 10, 2018 4:46AM

mei is waifu
Yuru Yuri discussion 05 May 03:20
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Kyouko and Ayano are the truth of the universe

mei is waifu
Tapestry discussion 04 May 04:20
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Um... Cheating tag, anyone?

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I don't know about you, but this is going in my favorites list.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Thank you for the support! After reading a bit further in, I really liked the dynamic and I wanted to continue the translation for this series!

At the moment of writing, I'm done with Ch.7's TL. So I intend to go full-in and translate the rest!

I love you <3

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 22 Apr 12:33
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Mei's reaction to the boob thing I am shooketh :o

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

^ Omg thank you :-D

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

And the second place is about a yaoi couple, I guess Japan is tired of the average shoujo/shonen already

Is that one manga about a husband and his wife(male)?.

Can somebody tell me wher can I find this manga TLed? I don't normally read Yaoi like ever, but the premise here sounds interesting. Thanks!

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 19 Apr 10:35
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Oh wow waited like crazy for nothing i Think I'll quit this shitshow now

Congratulations, you're the #1337 leaver! Please take your cookie but remember... We'll be waiting for you to come back to tell us how horrible this story is and how much you hate and will never read it again!

This with Nezchan's link XD

But seriously, if people hate the story so much, why bother reading it? Why come here and waste your time venting your frustrations? Go buy a punching bag or something lol

Although, I have to admit 16 pages is a bit disappointing, I still believe this isn't a story to read chapter by chapter. But I can't wait the full volume to be published to read everything, argh. Even BiY had transition chapter :3

Yes, I was dissapointed tbh. But agree with you, this ain't a chapter by chapter story.

last edited at Apr 19, 2018 10:36AM

mei is waifu
Liberty discussion 13 Apr 04:59
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

She's got a horrible infections from her piercings, her lobes are all swollen and oozing, and she gets cranky whenever she thinks about it.

I almost died choking on my juice omg

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I think I love the past Arisa.

last edited at Apr 12, 2018 3:07AM