Forum › Posts by fauce

joined Aug 21, 2017

Big news everyone! Please Bully Me Miss Villainess recently won a bilibili contest and will be getting a 30 SECOND ANIMATED PV!!! I can't wait to see Evie and Elsa animated on screen, even if its only for a short time.

Very exciting!

fauce
Make a Mark discussion 21 Aug 03:13
joined Aug 21, 2017

So at first I was happy because I thought the author chose the rare "bad ending" of not having the characters end up together. Then part 2 comes out and I realized that the actual bad ending was the characters getting together. While I am disappointed that they do end up dating, I did like the juxtaposition between them; especially in their designs, they were basically opposite colors.

Definitely a "sometimes the worst outcome is getting what you want" moment. For me, the longing and missed connection of the first chapter hurt in a good way. Like you, I also wasn't amazed by the ending of the second chapter, since there are a fair number of toxic relationship endings on here already, but the role reversal at the end was fun.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

I'm not big on Age Gap but this was pretty soft and nice.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

Mitsuki's gonna fuck up her life so hard and I'm here for it

joined Aug 21, 2017

Kind of a weird ending but sure, at least they got to meet again

joined Aug 21, 2017

Lotta manhua's popping up here recently. I'm not complaining.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Who's your staff roll spirit animal? Mine is the avian uvula (Neta Satoshi)

joined Aug 21, 2017

Elsa you glutton.

I immediately went to the discussion when I read this lol

joined Aug 21, 2017

Holy shit this is so realistic it's chilling

Also love how grooming isn't treated as a hehe little quirky thing like most mangas do

"Grooming", that's the word. When I was reading it I knew that what was going on was gross, but it wasn't until this comment that I realized it was, in fact, grooming. Putting a name to it makes me understand that their relationship was much worse than I originally thought.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Very cute! And I find the kind of casual, unfocused worldbuilding in stories like this interesting. Like, this could have easily been set in a mundane modern school. Just take out the magic. But I love that the author is like, "Y'know what, we're gonna make it a school for shrine maidens and just have casual magic so we can get a foot-kissing scene." It's awesome.

I liked the casually presented magic system too. I forgot this was Supernatural until the hole repairing scene.

joined Aug 21, 2017

That ending is tough. Seems it spurred lots of great discussion though.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Time for the prison arc.

I thought this exact phrase while reading the chapter lmao

joined Aug 21, 2017

What does "put her foot in it" mean in "Rather than getting her revenge, Melissa-san put her foot in it."?

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

The art change is really "be careful who you call ugly in middle school". My word that's an upgrade.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Not really feeling the whole "doing it with a drunk and vulnerable person" thing, chief.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Page 2: tag em
Page 3: bag em

joined Aug 21, 2017

The art is pretty glamorous

joined Aug 21, 2017

Ichikawa: "I can be your angle....or yuor devil"

joined Aug 21, 2017

This is really sweet.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Man, Yurika's love life is complicated.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017
1518598343596855299-1518948120721506304-h1

Why does Noelle have a Susie voodoo doll

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like how, in the extras, Kanon avoids looking at her mom because she can't hear her lecture and she can't lipread if she doesn't look at her face.

joined Aug 21, 2017

This feels like cresting the top of a roller coaster. We haven't dropped yet, but I know we will.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Robot waiters, neat.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Excellent credits page