Forum › Posts by aranicar

aranicar
ICE HEAT discussion 24 Nov 02:15
joined Oct 26, 2016

The ice cream made me feel uncomfortable.

Haha they should have bought it in a container and used spoons. Not too bothered about it, though. The true gem here was the ice cream tag I never knew existed until now lol.

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

It's a completely bullshit cheat magic...

Lol agreed 110%. Instant death is dumb; it takes all the strategy and replaces it with a die roll.

Goblin had some pretty intense kill or be killed bloodlust this chapter. I wonder if that will show up again later, plus that self destruct spell.

aranicar
Dark Widow discussion 17 Nov 01:24
joined Oct 26, 2016

Okay have to admit that i really wasn't into this at first, not with alot of themes that i couldn't sit well with like harems, cheating, promiscuity, momcons and the like...

Most of these themes I'm not too big of a fan myself (esp. cheating and harem), but the shameless absurdity + constant hilarity and references with its super not-taking-it-seriously tone just makes it perfect for brightening my mood any day.

aranicar
Image Comments 16 Nov 01:35
joined Oct 26, 2016
H6ihur4

@Dario Chopman
Now that you mention it, that does sound like Oriko. The seeing the future girl wants to prevent something appearing in the future I think. Don't remember Mami dying though.

aranicar
Image Comments 16 Nov 01:24
joined Oct 26, 2016
[yjy]%204022409_p0

I'll always like bubbly airhead Yuugi x tsun Parsee.

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

Oh come on... Bad end for everybody involved. Seri ends up in the worst position, forever chained to the past through Ryouko. Just give up on her and find someone else more worth your time :(.

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ch. 7 is hands down the best chapter so far.

Yes, yes!! It's happening!

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

Well the afterword was pretty amusing lol.

Also on pg 6 scaring only has one r. Apparently scaring can refer to both scare and scar but scarring only refers to scar. Learned something new today.

joined Oct 26, 2016

Nothing better than unexpected sequels.

Still true even after half a year. It was a happy surprise to see more of this couple :).

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

I'm really not happy that there's heavily implied non-consensual sexual acts in chapter 9. The succubus is the worst part of this series.

It could just be pictures. Some people like to take pictures of who they like while they're sleeping, and the clothes could just be switching out for pajamas. Still non-consensual though, but there's no proof it's sexual.

It's not enough to say she's the worst part of the manga. Without her there is literally no yuri past fan shipping.

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

Lol Reimu with her immediate incident blaming really cracked me up. I was hoping for some cute Flan costumes but alas, let the chaos begin!

joined Oct 26, 2016

Still confused on what exactly happened. It's a decent pairing with potential but needs a bit of work. I didn't quite get how they got to love hotel status right after Satori exposed her mind reading ability and Sumi was embarrassed. Maybe that's why Koishi came in and told Satori to first start out as friends?

aranicar
Image Comments 29 Oct 02:13
joined Oct 26, 2016
49434999_p0

This pic made me realize that Kokoro would be a really good top (or maybe it's just that Miko makes a good bottom lol).

joined Oct 26, 2016

There are ships at this point? The characters are pretty flat atm so I just enjoy the arguments and side taking. The maid was pretty amusing though and the art isn't that bad either.

aranicar
Image Comments 20 Oct 12:55
joined Oct 26, 2016
17272002_p0

What this is a canon crush? I'm not as familiar with PC-98 as I thought lol.

aranicar
Image Comments 20 Oct 12:52
joined Oct 26, 2016
Tnoc9ps

She was never her gf. Mami is the beloved senpai, not the petty ex.

While I always love to see some Kyouko x Mami, I have to agree here. In canon it never goes past close kouhai/sempai.

last edited at Oct 20, 2017 12:52PM

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

I misread the title as 'precision error' and was hoping for some AI/robot yuri lol. Still pretty good regardless :).

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

Pixel sprite style was pretty good and I always enjoy reading konakaga doujins.

aranicar
Vow discussion 12 Oct 00:42
joined Oct 26, 2016

Nice, happy, and sweet :). I've been enjoying all the recent kyoumami uploads and this was no exception.

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

I agree. Kyouko's role in kyomami is pretty different than in kyosaya. Need moaaar doujins

Not so much. Just less bickering.

There's a difference in behavior and age between Sayaka and Mami. With kyou x saya it can go either way, they're basically toe to toe with each other and generally just mess around, which is pretty fun to watch. With kyou x mami there's a noticable control shift towards Mami where she's the older, mature one pushing forwards and messing with Kyouko, who's now in a younger position.

Personally I prefer kyou x saya but kyou x mami has potential for some really nice reversals and reversals are the best.

joined Oct 26, 2016

Really nice to see these two again :) though with the whole sisters thing it might be better to adopt.

joined Oct 26, 2016

You guys are still totally missing my point. It being a girl doesn't make it not creepy. It's creepy regardless of gender. It's fine to have no issues with it because it's a lighthearted work of fiction. Just don't try and hide behind poorly thought out double standards is all.

"It's fine to not care because it's fiction, but don't try to use fiction as an excuse for your double standards."

Ok. If that's the case let's call out all the yuri incest on the site, as incest is totally wrong because of inbreeding if it was het. Let's also call out all the age gap stories, as if the older character was a guy it would totally be creepy and nobody wants that. How about those yuri harems? If you replaced the mc with a dude woah, not ok anymore. Student - teacher pairs? Those are no good since we don't want that in real life either.

If readers like it they will read it. These stories are interesting and entertaining precisely because they are fiction. Enjoying and being ok with one thing doesn't mean enjoying and liking it in everything, and if you call that double standards then go ahead. There are always other stories to read that will fit your preference, so go out and read them or help translate them to get them on dynasty instead of calling out readers for their reading choices and preferences.

joined Oct 26, 2016

Not at all, you're just totally missing my point. The point is that what she did is in fact creepy. The only reason people here are letting it go is specifically because she's not a guy.

Of course whatever they are doing is creepy, but it's fiction and in fiction its all about how comfortable the reader is with the situation imo. The whole guy vs girl double standards thing is pretty irrelevant. People here are letting it go because they don't feel uncomfortable reading it. If it still feels too uncomfortable for you then it's ok to skip over it or to find something else to read. I do it all the time.

aranicar
joined Oct 26, 2016

You get this sempai-kouhai relationship between the two, as Mami is basically Kyouko's mentor. It's pretty good, plus has a different feeling from Kyou x Saya.

aranicar
Image Comments 27 Sep 12:33
joined Oct 26, 2016
64784187_p0

That's probably the shortest I've seen Wriggle's hair, thought it was one of those "Wriggle's actually a boy" pics at first glance lol. Still these are some cracky ships if you ask me (except for Mokou ofc).