Forum › Posts by blargh201

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

What a bizarre afterword. It's bad, but also weird following a fluff doujin that even timeskips to post-highschool. Plus the tone of the afterward itself: "It'd be nice...!" ???

Yeah, it is bizarre. My first time reading it, I took it at face value. But after seeing other reactions and re-reading it, I'm no longer sure how to feel about it.

I read your edit. I feel that the author was specifically talking about KumiRei's relationship. The author probably read how the writer of the LN says that the things Kumiko and Reina did were just a phase and that they were always straight. Thats just how i saw that afterword, because i can't believe the author actually thinks that of every girl-girl relationship after writing so many yuri stories over the years.

That's the sense I got the first time I read it. I got a bit freaked out that someone might see me as bigoted for my initial reaction when I intended nothing of the sort.

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

What a bizarre afterword. It's bad, but also weird following a fluff doujin that even timeskips to post-highschool. Plus the tone of the afterward itself: "It'd be nice...!" ???

Yeah, it is bizarre. My first time reading it, I took it at face value. But after seeing other reactions and re-reading it, I'm no longer sure how to feel about it.

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

This put a big, yet melancholy grin on my face. If only it had happened... sigh

Really liked the afterword too. It seemed... fitting.

Yep, the afterword was adorable....if only

I'm not sure if you're actually agreeing with me... or jabbing me for an opinion I did not mean to endorse. Honestly, I feel dumb for not considering my words more carefully. See my edit.

Clarify, please?

last edited at Dec 25, 2016 10:17PM

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

This put a big, yet melancholy grin on my face. If only it had happened... sigh

Liked the afterword too. It seemed... fitting, in an unfortunate sense. I vehemently disagree with the sentiment (assuming Tama was referring to all lesbian relationships as a phase), but for what the source material is, again, it seems to fit in this case.

Edit: clarified my stance on the afterword.

last edited at Dec 25, 2016 9:56PM

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

That was fun. I love the art as well. I wonder if this could make a decent series.

last edited at Dec 14, 2016 1:37PM

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

That last part? Isn't it usually fine for employees to take produce that's been marked for discarding?

No. I (unfortunately) work in a supermarket produce department, and "grazing" (eating food or fruit) is prohibited. You can even be fired for it. We can cut apples and things to let customers try something new or let them see if it's ripe enough for their taste, but we, as employees, aren't allowed to just eat things ourselves, even if we're going to throw it away. And yes, it's disgusting how much we throw in the trash.

blargh201
Image Comments 10 Dec 02:53
joined Sep 9, 2016
Cxdl3okuoainkwo

@Heart-Of-The-Earth,

Yes. There's even (one of, if not the most beautiful) love-making scenes with no nudity I have ever seen. Or, at least that's the way I read it.

Damn, even the post-completion title screen makes me want to cry.

Edit: If you can't read Japanese, the only game that has yet been translated is Le volume sur printemps.

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 2:55AM

blargh201
Image Comments 09 Dec 23:46
joined Sep 9, 2016
Cxdl3okuoainkwo

I think Chidori isn't introduced until Le volume sur été (the second in the series).

J'ai hâte de jouer (lire?) «Le volume sur hiver» !

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 11:51PM

blargh201
Dear discussion 09 Dec 23:42
joined Sep 9, 2016

Honestly, i really wanted the dark-haired girl to open up about her insecurities and actively claim her bride, but she went to her fate still silent and passive as ever.

Yeah and another thing that bothered me is how this will affect the other girls career? Seems like a lot of the popularity was based around the het couple so I think her coming out and saying she married another girl would hurt her career. idk just ended way too happy

Presumably she trusts her manager to guard those photos with his/her life. Agreed about the passive thing.

Her manager may be trustworthy to keep that secret, but her coworkers wouldn't. On page 11 the male lead in the series that Saki stars in was in the process of saying she has a significant other but Yuu knocked something over to drown out the TV. It's unclear whether he actually would have said "she has a girlfriend" or something more generic like "she already has someone dear to her."

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

Nice inadvertent Kabedon on page 6.

joined Sep 9, 2016

Did you know that an angel gets its wings every time a new Kuttsukiboshi Doujin is published ?

I believe it.

joined Sep 9, 2016

So, I know it's probably more of a throwaway gag on the last page, but BDSM ?

blargh201
Alien Girl discussion 08 Dec 13:45
joined Sep 9, 2016

Ooh, Belgian scientist lady speaks French

Mais bien sûr. Presque une moitié de la population belge parle le français. Selon Wikipédia, ce nombre se situe à environ 43%.

(But if course. Almost half of the Belgian population speaks French. According to Wikipedia, the number is around 43%.)

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 1:47PM

blargh201
Rendezvous discussion 06 Dec 17:29
joined Sep 9, 2016

That got really dark, really quickly.

blargh201
Image Comments 06 Dec 01:52
joined Sep 9, 2016
Superfriends

So good. I second mint-leaf's sentiment. The hope for these two to become an official couple is almost unbearable.

last edited at Dec 6, 2016 5:31PM

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

Having a bit of a hard time understanding what the characters are talking about, translation is grammatically correct but a little strange. Is Sasuke able to read MC's mind? And is this really subtext because the characters were blushing A LOT

I saw this on another site before it made its way to Dynasty, and I was having the same problem. It appears to be more of a stylistic choice that makes it really... difficult... to understand. Very strange choice, from my perspective, to substitute thought bubbles for speech bubbles on the MC.

last edited at Nov 15, 2016 11:28PM

blargh201
Image Comments 15 Nov 22:50
joined Sep 9, 2016
Cxwe9rgukaarvae

Seems inspired by this: http://dynasty-scans.com/images/5301

Also, full-color Tamamusi is a gift from the gods.

last edited at Nov 15, 2016 10:51PM

blargh201
Image Comments 15 Nov 22:47
joined Sep 9, 2016
Yunaflavour

Hina knows what she wants.

joined Sep 9, 2016

This is promising. I like the reptilian pupils on the delinquent girl, but I'm not sure it's just a trick the artist is using by having some strands of hair hover over her eyes.

blargh201
Image Comments 14 Nov 04:15
joined Sep 9, 2016
59906361_p0

@Faust, The anti-heroine of Yandere Simulator.

blargh201
Image Comments 13 Nov 03:37
joined Sep 9, 2016
Z9qwqai

Am I the only one who feels this should precede the image it currently follows? Nico glomping onto Maki seems to flow better after being summoned.

blargh201
Image Comments 12 Nov 15:21
joined Sep 9, 2016
59101091_p0

Rin looks very mad. I wonder what Kou did to make her so.

blargh201
Image Comments 11 Nov 23:18
joined Sep 9, 2016
59906361_p0

Kabedon too, no?

I love it!

blargh201
Image Comments 09 Nov 13:44
joined Sep 9, 2016
Tumblr_nejdozlpnn1tfu6rlo2_1280

@Homura E.N.D Ah. I can't tell you that. I ship it, so there's at least one supporter.

blargh201
Image Comments 08 Nov 21:51
joined Sep 9, 2016
Tumblr_nejdozlpnn1tfu6rlo2_1280

@Homura E.N.D What do you mean? If you mean Bumblebee isn't possible, I disagree. Neither are dead, unlike a certain other character.