Forum › Posts by Cloy552

Cloy552
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

It's like she has an aura of madness, attracting and empowering the madness of those near her... or she really needs to move to another city because everyone in this one is insane.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Alas I suppose some relationships were never meant to happen.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I'm disappointed in Wakasa.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Woohoo! Crossdressing!

And you two could totally share him! No need to have someone feel bad by being left out~ Though that probably won't happen...

Neverending story is the one with the dog dragon thing right?

Cloy552
Ayakashiko discussion 24 Jul 16:25
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

...Yuki-onna...in a kotatsu...

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

FOOL!

Cloy552
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Sekibanki's head x Space core fanfiction needed. Or maybe they'd just talk. Honestly now I just want to see something with a bunch of "launched out of the earth's atmosphere to drift aimlessly" characters talking as they float.

last edited at Jul 23, 2017 11:28PM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Backstory please!

Cloy552
Dark Widow discussion 21 Jul 20:33
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Glorious day!

Cloy552
Ayakashiko discussion 20 Jul 14:15
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Mahoro's such a mom.

Cloy552
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

It feels like there's something here but I can't quite place it...

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Akari's Dad is going to murder Touko.

last edited at Jul 11, 2017 8:58PM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Ahhh~ Kogasa's so cute~

I need more Kogasa stuff~

Cloy552
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Uuuuhhhh Mimika... Unfortunately(?) the police might be more concerned about you than the bully... even though you're basically the human form of a burmese mountain dog or something.

Qualia the purple was fantastic but I really don't need more complicated light theories thank you very much...

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Oh yeah, I saw that. I have no idea why the author went that route, though it honestly changes very little in the end.

Probably because they thought it would be funny to mess with Kogasa more

Cloy552
Image Comments 03 Jul 15:59
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016
C9raadivyaayj6s

"We're supposed to be fighting not fucking, save it for later!"-Probably Djeeta

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 4:00PM

Cloy552
Image Comments 28 Jun 10:58
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016
Tumblr_os1m61jp1y1wppacyo1_1280

Now we just need a shot with Charlotte and the Head of the Chocolate Cornet over Mami's.

Cloy552
Yaku Yaki discussion 27 Jun 02:54
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

And references to older works~ how delightful!

Cloy552
Image Comments 23 Jun 09:40
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016
[gaketsu]%2046768612

Does this count as a successful or failed Kabedon?

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I guess you're correct that 'default' is more accurate than 'canon' though your dislike of the word seems questionable to me.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I dunno much about this IP but Djeeta doesn't exist in the anime right? She is the MC if you choose to play as a female?
And the anime stupidly went with a male MC?

And the game is ios/android only game you have to buy unlocks with real money etc?

I assume nothing develops between the female MC and any other girl in the game? I heard she becomes life bound to another girl, whatever that means.

So at the beginning of the game you meet Lyria, while protecting her from a guy named Pommern (Pommeryn? I forget it's been a while since I last saw him.) who wants to lock her up in the name of the Erste empire for experimentation you end up getting fucking murdered by his Hydra summon. Lyria basically goes "Fuck no" and binds you to her so that you live but this has the consequence of neither being able to be very far from each other.

Gran is technically the canonical protagonist but the game will change some dialogue if you play as Djeeta instead.

It's definitely possible to play the game without spending any money and they give a lot of free stuff out to everyone (currently there's a free draw every day). Spending money allows you to get cute outfits, pick characters, and/or get extra rolls without spending crystals.

While there isn't much romance for the protagonist there are several characters that canonically pair up or are interested in each other. Some of the yuri includes, Vira likes Katalina (and is totally Yandere for her), Orchis, Appollonia, and Orchid all like each other, I got a maid who's definitely after Lyria a while back, and Freesia is super into Orchis' mom which has some interesting consequences to it. (Not technically a romance but I found it hilarious Nene mistakes the protagonist for her vanished husband- even if you're playing as Djeeta, and when Lyria points it out "Captain's a girl though!" and Nene grumbles that that's something she's pretty sure her husband would do to try and get away from her)

Frankly all the characters are really fun and have their own personalities so it's a lot of fun to level them up since you get to see more of their story.

Cloy552
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

What.

Cloy552
Cutie Beast discussion 17 Jun 02:18
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Wow an actual reaction instead of hentai logic...

I'm pleasantly surprised!

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I love this guy and his daily life 4koma thing... Or at least I think he was the husband... it's been a while so I can't remember...

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

My immediate thought when she said she was working to be a dental Hygienist was

"Ah. She's a sadist"