Forum › Posts by Soren

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I'm pretty sure Emi is "aware" of her feelings or rather, she was aware of it. See, at the very start of the manga she said something like, "It started back then. And it ended back then too."

If it's just the possessiveness, obviously it hasn't ended. But, I'm thinking she realized her feelings for Yuu before or at the time Yuu asked her if she liked anyone. But then Yuu obviously didn't reciprocate. She realized that Yuu wasn't even in the same playing field since she's straight(for now of course wink wink). And that's why she said it ended back then. I think that's a pretty normal reaction to finding out a girl you have a crush on doesn't seem to hint at being gay at all.

Anyway, what she doesn't realize is while she's acknowledged that her romantic affection for Yuu has "ended" and has nowhere to go, the feelings have actually festered and became the possessiveness she has right now. And that's pretty much why she's batshit crazy already. Her feelings have been categorized in her head as "being the person around Yuu because I value her more than anyone else" which is why she gets rid of anyone else.

In chapter 2, I was pretty surprised. My first reactions were, "Oh no, she knows. She knows! Uh oh. I kinda like that she knows." I just hope she doesn't make this NTR just because she knows. XD

It's pretty creepy but I like how Emi savagely says, "Don't fall in love. You're terrible at it." so even if Yuu knows, the fact that Emi is able to say things like this means she's also aware that Yuu knows how she feels. In retrospect, this is very sad and just screams future NTR. I'm sad now. But I like it!

last edited at Sep 5, 2018 11:29AM

Soren
Blushing discussion 25 Jul 11:05
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

^Exact same sentiment! Blushing girls just make my heart go fuwa fuwa.

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Is it weird that I'm drooling from reading this?

I'm lying sideways in bed and I haven't been able to stop grinning. I can't help but drool! Ahahha I know.. gross. But this is too cute!