Forum › Posts by Skyrin

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Honestly, doing the asshole husband routine just manufactures some kind of moral high ground for the MC, which just lessens the drama more than anything. Perhaps the author has another angle coming that cannot be seen yet, but so far there really is not much to grab onto in this story.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Cute pout faces give me life.

Also again, the whole naked thing. Why not at least wear a swimsuit and everyone has to be naked? It is a rhetorical question, you don't have to actually answer.
I just wanted to state that as a non Japanese person, which I'm also sure others have thought too. I don't want to open a whole discussion about it.

I have a feeling you would get a stroke if you learned about Finnish sauna culture.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So many young and lovely Nishizumi-dono's for Yukari to enjoy~

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Love the final page with the sisters, hehe.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

For a supposed NTR story this was the most white bread, vanilla format imaginable ahaha. For some reason I expected something with a more bitter bite to it from Kodama.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

On any other day that throw would have been impressive, but it rather pales in comparison to that kick.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Thankfully it ended before fully committing to some kind of poly thing.

So I'm guessing the author didn't want to write a harem ending, but they realized they liked all three girls so much that they couldn't bear to not have it be a harem ending, so they just ended the manga here.

Pretty much.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

No abs 0/10.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Rosehip is clearly the best new character they introduced in the movie.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

This chapter is really cute, but something is bugging me. I'm really enjoying this series, yet I can't seem to see the supposed subtext no matter how hard I look. All I manage to see is two sisters bonding in a very sisterly, non-subtexty, and non-yuri way. Am I look for the subtext in the wrong place?

I agree, I can't really read into it that way either. Now Eri on the other hand...

Sachi's arm looks freakishly long on the cover, and she looks kinda short too. I guess she looks more like a little kid than usual. Or maybe it's just me.

Anywho, thanks for all your hard work and happy 600th release yuri-ism.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

That bit about her seeing the Terminator with her brother was adorable.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I kept re-reading the title and laughed for 10 minutes straight

This is me also.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

My sister just started playing the game today and she likes that femByleth's midriff is showing. She thinks mbyleth has a boring outfit and should upgrade.

It just does not make sense for a mercenary or a teacher, and generally looks messy.

It's still not as bad as the Enlightened One outfit, that thing is just hideously uncoordinated. The academy uniform from the DLC is pretty nice though.

googles wow you were not kidding, geez. The uniform still has a short skirt for no good reason, but it is the best of the bunch yeah.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

My sister just started playing the game today and she likes that femByleth's midriff is showing. She thinks mbyleth has a boring outfit and should upgrade.

It just does not make sense for a mercenary or a teacher, and generally looks messy.

I like to imagine that Byleth just has a terrible fashion sense.

f!Byleth's dumb outfit is the concession to straight dude fanservice we had to make for every other female character to actually look good.

Most of them anyway. But yeah, both of your explanations are reasonable ahaha.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

femByleth has such a dumb outfit, should have just been the same as the male variant. I guess this was pretty cute at least.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Just couple of gals being good pals, no homo.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

As expected, Yuu would be the one to initiate. It all worked out perfectly.

It feels like such a long time now, but also hard to believe it is almost over. What a ride, sad but also content with how it is all coming to an end.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So now that they've finally announced their relationship to someone don't you think it might be high time to stop keeping it a secret from your friends

I would not be surprised if all of them knew already.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Loli professor continues being the worst character.

Skyrin
Shabon discussion 21 Aug 03:40
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

It is stuff like this that make me feel like my youth was completely wasted.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Please let Yuki be as cool in real life for once.

Sure, once she gets rid of that crippling social anxiety. Bit of a tall order 'fore that tho.

True enough. We gotta believe in her though!

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Please let Yuki be as cool in real life for once.

Skyrin
Image Comments 05 Aug 11:52
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014
Damn_this_beetle_by_yuriwhale_ddd0un1-fullview

I guess Yuriwhale can make even the normally hideous Raita designs work.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I’m usually a lurker, but wanted to express how awesome chapter 36’s last panels were. Thanks cool mom.

Agreed, thanks cool mom!

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh oh oh I know this one, it is the "begone thot" part, right?