Forum › Posts by 5Cats

5Cats
Scape-God discussion 20 Aug 17:54
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

4 years to finish a 7 chapter mango seems like a long time :p
(7 years if you go from the starting time)

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 5:54PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Wasn't there another story similar to this with the cat jealous of the actual human lover?

I guess https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kanon_sans_little_cutie

Yes, that's another excellent one! I cannot love this genre any more than I do now! It's purr-fect for me!

I cried I was so happy at the ending, tears of joy! What an excellent story in every way.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

snifs

why moose? you have lion.....why you be cheetin

She's not a Cheetah, she's a Jaguar! (someone had to say it)

This was silly and adorable too!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

UWAAA! My heartstrings, stop yanking on them!

It looks like 2 went together, and the other went to the house that had a mellow cat. Good choices, lucky kittens!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

You have to get her permission to essentially NTR her? Like, this whole thing doesn't work when she's basically a small human.

I think the cat's merely being personified to the reader, not that the cat is actually humanoid.

I don't think it's an actual cat. The owner takes her in the bath and dries her hair after, that's not something cats normally do... I know eh?
It would still be a terrific story if it was a personified cat, rather than a cat-like humanoid... or humanoid cat.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Very nice, well paced! The sparse writing said a lot with a few words (the translation must be excellent too!).
You just know there will be a sequel and they will live happily ever after!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Is this supposed to be comedy? A parody? Because it's really bad.
There's a dozen or so 'professional assassins' and not only are they not smart enough to actually enter the room where the target is? They cannot hit anything, anyhow! And when someone is killing your team, you point a gun at them and... ASK them to stop?

It's just terrible: so rushed, so much nonsense, so many clichés packed together... well if it floats your boat? Happy reading.

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Prehensile tails! Very rare on any cat, even supernatural ones.
I keep waiting for my cat to do something similar...

Try ex-hentai or even g.e.hentai (no Sad Panda blocking it) for the het/futa chapters.
Edit: Nope, not there. They do not appear to have been scanned or translated.

last edited at Jun 22, 2017 12:44PM

5Cats
kashmir discussion 06 Jun 01:16
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This mangaka is god-level goodness...

5Cats
Aoto Hibiki discussion 05 Jun 21:01
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

His/her one series is just terrific so far! 4 chapters in but lots of yummy stuff.

5Cats
Terumina discussion 03 Jun 11:40
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This series is absolutely glorious. That catgirl is adorable, and of course there's the whole WTF aspect of it all.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

So adorable!
For those non-Canadian readers? Moose are really exactly like that. And they are huuuge!

And: Mama Nature says: Be Quiet You Two! (lolz!)

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 12:29AM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

But... p...p...p...plumbing! And waste treatment!
The toilet is just the start, there's a lot more involved.

Still cute fluff!

5Cats
Kumichou discussion 12 Apr 12:38
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Out Of The Blue was adorable! Wish there was more content from this artist, will have to check non-yuri places I guess.

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Nothing builds team spirit like a little yuri-rape eh?
It seemed rushed to me, could use a couple of pages more for character development between the two? But still a sweet (although rape-ish) story.

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Since the majority of people look 'ordinary' or worse? it's nice to see something directly addressing the 'normal' looking girls!
After all, there is often a tigress hidden under their quiet exteriors! Not always, but sometimes :D

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Syrupy Love is brilliant, a bumpy ride but beautifully drawn and written, I hope there's a lot more to come from this mangaka!
Only 2 other short works here so far.

5Cats
Mira discussion 12 Mar 19:47
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I like the art, but I just love the stories! I've read a bunch of them over the years without knowing it was by the same mangaka, subscribed now!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is just adorable, I love every chapter of it.
Possible love triangle evolving, lolz! I hope the story stays with romance rather than violence...
There are more chapters coming, right?

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

That was very cute!
A spin-off series about the Friends in the real world would be terrific, but unlikely to ever happen.

5Cats
Syrupy Love discussion 14 Feb 11:58
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Please please! Make her pick up the phone, so they can make-up! (OvO)

Oh, we all know who will answer the phone, hee hee hee...

This series is rocky, but it's terrific. If the writing and art stay this good it will be a real winner!

People always complain "everything's the same" but when a mangaka does something different (like this series) they complain how weird and hard to read it is... sigh! I like it a lot.

5Cats
Green discussion 26 Jan 15:12
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This was terrific! the time-skips were hard to follow, sometimes it seems like weeks pass between pages. I think the Love Letter extra is some 3 years later? So hard to tell... at least 1 year.
The romances were all so sweet! Yuri yumminess! Happy endings all around? I hope so.

I do love the minimalistic art, but it made keeping track of which girl was who kind of difficult.

5Cats
Rendezvous discussion 06 Dec 19:49
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

We might need Dowman Sayman tag for these kinds of mango

I'd read them all!
This collection was great, I hope she writes a lot more too!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I think at the very end the original B-ko lets the clone kill her when she realizes that if the clones can live happily together 'like that' then that's better than her living like this any longer. They'll live happily ever after in a way she never could. After all, it's the clone A-ko over there, not the original. It was a clone all along.
Wait, can the clone make more clones? That would, for sure, mean B-ko is the original, not swapped in the very beginning.
If it is clone B-ko at the very end? Running off to live with clone A-ko? At least they won't have to keep murdering themselves any longer.
(I hope we can edit this in case I re-read it and figure it is different)

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I doubt she ate the entire mermaid, it was pretty big and she was a kid, so the plan should work.
It might not be as efficient after the first generation though, so his healing might be slow or incomplete. That would be bad. But at least he has a girlfriend now.
All in all, another very disturbing story from Dowman! As expected :)