Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Awwwww, so CUTE.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 01:25
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

chp10 to me is like the author go all out to tell it's not yuri........
pobably to clear the misunderstanding that people tought it's yuri.
just my speculation.

Could be, but I can't be the only one who got yuri vibes from Ran.

last edited at Mar 6, 2014 1:25AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oooookay...

What the HELL was that?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 01:05
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, now I just don't know what the heck is going on. The story is still pretty nice and it was great to have more plot than stretching guides but it was kind of dissapointing to know about the Senpai's love life, hopefully this will be real Yuri by the end though.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Happy End discussion 05 Mar 00:29
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aw goddamit, why the good ones die young?

This was getting really interesting :/

Dark_Tzitzimine
Stretch discussion 03 Mar 11:02
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And we got our first yuri tease!

All things considered, their relationship is really sweet and somewhat realistic. I'm liking it a lot.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Stretch discussion 03 Mar 00:06
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Not really a fan of the 'manual disguised as manga' genre but I LOVE Shou's work and after the whole Prism fiasco is great to having him drawing normal manga again. Hopefully this will have succes and it will give him either the chance for a new series or to continue with Prism. Godspeed Mr. Shou.

last edited at Mar 3, 2014 12:15AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh man, first story on a while that got me tear-eyed. So beautiful one shot.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I will never understand why so many characters are drawn to 'Parou', the guy really suffered a lot as a child but he's still kind of an awful person now. Marika's feelings for him are specially baffling when his other friends have shown more interest on him than Parou ever did.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Really cute but that was a depressing ending...

last edited at Feb 25, 2014 3:52PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This will end on tears and broken hearts :(

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That's like... the premise of the whole story. Not very weird in that context.

Don't misunderstand me, the story is really good but having gender related issues on every major character feels a little restricted, the story would be richer with characters happy with what they are since would gave an interesting contrast to the protagonists.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You know, is kind of weird how pretty much every character has gender related issues, makes me wonder if we're gonna see a character happy with their gender.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, despite the odd description there's a really good story in here. But I honestly felt kind of weirded out by how messed up are the characters, Aoki seems to be getting better but th others...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Are you kidding me? It really 'ends' like that?

Man, now I'm pissed.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lovely series but if there's really romantic feelings on all of our characters, we're having a hell of a Love Dodecaedhron on our hands D:

last edited at Feb 11, 2014 10:57PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
Prism discussion 09 Feb 01:17
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I loved this story too. I agree it's a shame it was canceled.

I don't know, but I think it wasn't that photos were traced, but that photos that were owned by someone else were used without permission for the tracing. I could be wrong. Or maybe this was just to obvious for anyone to comment on.

Either way, I think one big issue here is that the artist has lost the trust of the publisher and probably some other publishers by extension. It's going to be hard for them to sell their work for a while given that, I think.

And meanwhile here in the West, Greg Land's career continues.

Well, a lot of the mainstream comics readers in the West really adore photo-realistic art. Also, gradient coloring. They must love gradient coloring. Because man, there sure are a lot of DC books that use it.

Although, it seems to me that Greg Land's popularity has been waning these past couple of years.

As a big comicbook buff I have to say than the taste on art is really diverse and only what it could be called the lowest denominator are fine with things like Land's work. The only thing I want from my comics is than the characters look handsome (beautiful in womens case), as long they look good I'm fine with any amount of stylizing on the artist part. Aside of the good story I loved Prism because the character while somewhat plain were really pretty (and since a big amount of the yuri genre leans more to the shoujo side of the things, it was a welcome change). Is really a shame than the scandal pretty much destroyed Shou's non H career, he deserved better :/

Dark_Tzitzimine
Prism discussion 07 Feb 16:31
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm probably desensitized thanks to tracing being more common on american comic books but I don't see why's that big of a deal here. The comparisons posted on that article look more like references than tracing and even then the context on which are they used is completly different and consistent with the story (besides that poses are really generic). I dunno, probably I'm just bitter since this led to Prism's cancellation and that's a shame since the format and story were so different to the usual found on the genre (and really different to Sou's other works)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Fragtime discussion 31 Jan 16:57
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So i'm not the only one expecting for things to go horribly wrong then? Moritani's really vulnerable as person and there's something really off about Murakami.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Haven't read all the discussion but can I ask why people says than there's no plot? This chapter was a pretty nice coda to Miharu and Itsuki's romance, in fact the sex took a backseat to allow a clear showing of their feelings. Pretty good chapter.

While Asagi Ryu's can be cut from the same mold the fact than he bothers to depict genuine love between his characters (no matter how nonsensical could be) is a plus for him, has he done a non hentai manga? I'm really curious to see how he tacks a romance story withouth the clutch of sex.

last edited at Jan 25, 2014 2:36AM