Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
Image Comments 15 Dec 03:23
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
[anarogumaaa]%2057155944

^TBH I'd call that purple - though it's close enough to blue to pass as well - but a fair bit darker than this pics blue.

You don't often see or think about hair colours for chrs that aren't black or blonde because you don't see them that often in colour compared to black and white.. I'd actually forgot Remi had purple hair and thought it was silver for some reason lol.

I know most of the major characters hair colours but a lot of them I forget. Yuuka - green? keine? er blonde? Meiling I should know but it escapes me - red head? Suika - blonde? There are probably a lot of more minor characters who have brightly coloured hair and I don't know it - even if I have seen them in covers in colour it doesn't seem to stick well because 99% of the time they are not coloured.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Really liked it :)

elevown
Image Comments 14 Dec 11:55
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Czifeyuveaa-8kr

Very hot :) Not watched it yet - I was waiting till it finished and I could check if it had a super crappy ending or not! (same thing with last witch).

I try not to see any spoilery details but I want to know before I invest emotionally in that kind of show - I have no desire to watch if they are gonna kill off characters or the director pulls a boyfriend out his ass.

p.s They don't have to end super Yuri (though that would be nice lol) just not badly.

last edited at Dec 14, 2016 6:10PM

elevown
Image Comments 14 Dec 11:49
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Cy9cfxdxgaajuxl

I would love to see more of these two as well :) Not just fan art though - lets get some doujins!

elevown
Image Comments 14 Dec 11:41
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Peppyj3

Not sure it wants an Eli x Nico tag since it dosn't seem romantic but them being dorky friends - all three of them :) I like it!
It seems as much about Nozomi as well.

In fact change to 'Eli x Nozo x Nico' tag but remove the yuri tag would work best I think?

last edited at Dec 14, 2016 11:46AM

elevown
Image Comments 14 Dec 11:35
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
60326282_p0

Lol - I agree they are busted lol :) No way to get out of that one! But I guess they can at least cover up a bit better before they emerge lol!

As for Mina's skirt - since we can't see it it has to be on the couch - or the floor in front of it :)

But the girls wont mind - I'm sure they will get a lot of teasing though lol. Venus wont care - but Mars will probably wish she could die lol.

elevown
Image Comments 14 Dec 11:24
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Cv7xqu3vmae0o2k

I really like Maho x Yukari myself - and Darjeeling with hmm.. kay maybe?

I think Darjeeling is drawn well here, but Maho doesn't really look like her at all.

Has anyone noticed, there are certain sorts of female character designs - they are going for a 'plain' not flashy look, with short brown / black hair - like Maho here, or Saki etc - and very few people seem to be able to draw them right.

They look quite cute in the anime's - but in doujins, it's like you can't recapture that right - or their facial expressions / characters nature - perhaps because their faces / hair etc don't stand out in any big way?

last edited at Dec 14, 2016 11:25AM

elevown
Image Comments 14 Dec 11:11
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
[anarogumaaa]%2057155944

^ Well - that kinda blue shaded like that also looks fairly silvery.

elevown
Image Comments 14 Dec 11:08
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Tumblr_o3qut1mrqw1tmx4a8o1_1280

If Umi isn't careful she is gonna be tricked - and then eaten up - lol :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Well, she is pregnant which would account for some enlargement - but I agree its way too much! Also, did you see Marisa? If Reimu should be a B cup, Marisa would be only an A (in official stuff - and most doujins) - but here, they are like G or more!

I never got why people did that - you are just turning a character who you supposedly like into someone else. why not change their hair colour and style and their outfit too while they are at it.. but don't blame us if everyone says that it is NOT who you say its meant to be.

Marisa is meant to be pretty flat! Lol - ok so Yohane's doujins are great still - but that's a pet peeve - and it would be better if they didn't have hugely inflated breasts.

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 12:44AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Very nice :) But I wish the Marisa x Shanghai was the focus - I love the doujin where they hook up. I'd also have liked to see one about how she became human / or human sized.

elevown
Wet Sisters discussion 09 Dec 11:01
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The tags are sort of a turn off.

Edit: after reading it, still turned off.

Lol - I agree.

You'd think a hentai work would be erotic since it's the only thing it has to achieve - but like many hentai mangaka it seems they think 'more' is more. More extreme - more sex - more tentacles / juices or whatever per panel - will equal more erotic - but it just doesn't work like that.

In fact the more you add usually the LESS erotic it is, as this work shows well - it was zero % erotic.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I dunno if this has been asked here before but I figured its a good thread for it - if there are any Atelier game series fans reading - how have the last 5 or so been ?

Which are the best - from both a game-play and a yuri perspective? Atelier Totori was the last one I played and I want to pick up one of the newer ones. Any recommendations?

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 9:34PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Though in the actual show I don't recall much chemistry between these 2, it was very nice!

(My vote goes to Mana x Regina!)

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Shouldn't the title read Small Mokoutouhou?

The Japanese title is 「小さなもこっとほう。」, so the double T is correct. =]

But to what end? I mean does it signify anything / change the meaning, to be spelt like that or is it just being cute / different?

Google says もこっとほう means morose for example (A little morose?) but that doesn't really seem a relevant word play for the manga.

last edited at Dec 7, 2016 2:41AM

elevown
Metis discussion 06 Dec 21:06
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Another contender for worst art of the year award - I love Ayano X Kyouko but I can't even stand to read it :( They don't look like them at all and the proportions all way off and ugly - shame.

last edited at Dec 6, 2016 9:17PM

elevown
Yurarara discussion 06 Dec 20:58
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It's not just proportions - body bits are all over the place - like no way half of them would join up given the spaces they have - her panties don't seem to go round her leg - her privates seem half way down her thighs etc etc.

And the art inside is just as messed up lol.

last edited at Dec 6, 2016 9:04PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Shouldn't the title read Small Mokoutouhou?

elevown
Image Comments 06 Dec 10:26
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Tumblr_off15879be1vb5g3ro1_1280

LOL - Nico's expression is so funny :)

I bet she leaves Eli to her naked apron wife after this though - and goes home to make Maki do it too :)

^ Itzameapotterhead - Maki is too tsun to do it on her own initiative, but I bet Nico could get her to!

last edited at Dec 6, 2016 10:28AM

elevown
Image Comments 02 Dec 12:07
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
28207715_p0

^ I don't think it looks good on young women - but it fits / looks fine on grizzled, gruff older guy sort characters - like Ricardo in El cazador etc.

elevown
Image Comments 02 Dec 06:22
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
57165600_p0

^ I love when fan art looks official

elevown
Image Comments 02 Dec 06:18
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
28207715_p0

And smoking esp in bed is a bad idea. You don't see many people smoking in yuri I'm glad to say - tends to be off putting.

elevown
Image Comments 02 Dec 06:15
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Chu

I assume they are young because of the teddies - not just chibbi? Very cute:)

elevown
Jewels discussion 29 Nov 05:15
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Very nice and you don't see many stories covering a couple through life.

TBH I often don't like that - because imo they 'mess up' and take it all the way to one or both of them dying of old age! It's like, sure they lived a long full life together which is great, but talk about downer - I don't want a story about characters I like to end on them dying! even of old age!

I remember a good Marisa x Alice series that ends at Marisa's grave and like ;-; thanks for that!

This author had the sense not to spoil it's cute nature like that.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Not sure that was a confession like a lot of people seem to think. It might well be but it could equally just be taken at face value and she means 'like' in a none romantic sense, so I will hold off thinking either till it is clarified.