Forum › Posts by Mannic

Mannic
AmeSame discussion 11 Oct 12:56
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I don't really watch many vtubers but I've always loved what Gura looks like she's my pc background and both lock/home screens on my phone lol. I loved this was lewd cute and wholesome.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Asahi out here doing a drive by inviting herself to stay with Hinako

"I want to stay over sometime" RUNS AT THE SPEED OF GAY AWAY

Nice to see we have another chapter of these two are in love with each other yet 100% useless lesbians and an idiot couple.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I kinda just thought the tag was made just for Daphie since she's prone to giving us non yuri stuff at times lol.

Either way cute one shot

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

No one can ever get enough Chisato x Takina <3

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Love these two.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This entire section to me was blah blah nothing will make me feel bad for these two... ooo Akira is finally back!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Makino is such a piece of shit haha. And I love it.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This was cute and funny and I would love to see this turned into an actual series. I think some hijinks of making her cry and getting turned on could be quite funny in a wholesome way.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

messed up but I didn't hate it

This sums this up pretty good.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This chapter got me all teary eyed and it's not even because it was sweet as hell.. You can tell the series is starting to wrap everything up and it's going to be ending soon and It's gonna be hard not having this one to read anymore..

Now about the chapter.. I know people were discussing whether the feelings between them were romantic or not.. But I feel this chapter and the support Matsuri got from everyone proves that is is actual love. Honestly can't wait to see how the last few chapters close out and t hen end up happy together. As always the art was amazing really loved the color pages at the start never get enough of those.

Overall another fantastic chapter of one of the most wholesome adorable series there ever was and again.. It's almost over :(

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Someone is really starting to get hot for teacher aren't they.

For some reason it took me forever to read this and just read all 82 so far in like 30min. No idea what took me so long as I love it. The side couples are just as great as the main one. On to the side stories one next.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yep still hate Nakano and it looks like she's most likely going to get the next banging in the next chapter since Miyako can't seem to say no to her.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ah this was just perfect loved it! Very cute.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Man Nano is so damn adorable this episode was lewd yet wholesome as hell. I honestly want her and Asumi to end up together at the end of this even if it's not going to actually happen. That was one of the cutest most wholesome sex scenes ever done lol

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

You know I think I've reread this a good 10 times I love Umi's energy she's easily one of my favorite yuri manga protags. It's sad we only get like one of these a year it's easily one of my favorites really want a kiss between them already. And I want Shou to initiate it Umi's got it bad for her and after her daydreaming in Shou's house about what she wants to do with her it's a long time coming <3

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I have to give Makino some props she's actually showing some growth when she was kinda disappointed that it was Maron and not Satou and then realizing she actually wanted to spend time with Satou NOT Maron and even stopped her from having sex to talk to her really does show that she maybe isn't as scummy as the title of her manga leads to believe lol. Next chapter gonna be interesting since jealous chick number whatever is now interrupting them.

But I was curious how they were going to handle the actual story here and it not just keep being Makino keep buying Satou over and over. And I've said this before that to me it feels like Satou has shown almost zero actual uh kindness? or interest? Yeah let's go with that with Makino. But if Makino actually is starting to have actual feelings for Satou herself and starts to get to know her and not just keep ordering her for Maron maybe we can finally see Satou show some interesting in Makino even a little bit would be nice lol.

last edited at Sep 28, 2022 2:25PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ah I love when the friends are just us inside the manga itself...

And the ending.. Yuzu has proven to be an idiot through all of this so we all know she's 100% not meaning in the way she said Tatsumi. Also I have no idea how Minami is going to keep all of that uh lust? She has for Yuzu bottled up every little thing that girl does makes her almost explode haha. Very cute chapter glad the friends are all supportive and want to help.

I also noticed the side glance of Tsubasa gave on page 16 it wouldn't have mattered I don't think but showing her alone and giving it def means something is up. However since it's not the first time they've done it I could just see it being filler and them just noticing how Mianmi acts around Yuzu as well. I guess only time will tell with that one.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

She literally had the most perfect moment in existence to confess to her and she calls her heart a damn doughnut REALLY. Hinako you big dummy! Why else were you told by Fuuka she was turned down. I get why Satou didn't confess..

But look at you two damnit if the looks and blushing you guys were giving each other at the end there didn't flat out prove that you love each other than I don't know what else in the world would convince you both..

I AGREE give these two the idiot couple tag STAT.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I swear to god I get she's afraid of the system screwing everything up and it will 100% attempt to do so during this festival it's been mentioned a few times now that it hasn't shown up since future Elsa (or we still don't actually know who this is but it's gotta be right?) swapped it so she didn't have to do something awful. She needs to realize that even she can be one of the routes already.

Her day dreaming about a cute young Elsa and then getting caught staring at her was so cute xD. Also so were getting an official date at this festival!? And Evie didn't even protest it and said without doubt that Elsa knew the answer to that question. I love the awakened Evie that has realized her feelings even she's starting to get bolder and less abrasive as the time goes on...

We got lewd hand holding.. Do we think that were going to get an almost kiss at the festival before the system pops up and demands she do something awful to her? I'm going with YEP.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Sayama is def my favorite. I love the horny little introvert.. Also what she actually streaming while they were having sex!? It showed her Mic there and she was either streaming or recording right?..

Also Doumyou gonna be the next one to enjoy Miyako's services...

And yeah I've not liked Nakano from the very start of this series. She basically forced/talked Miyako into doing this in the first place knowing she was hard up for money and it's just escalated very badly from there. The giving out naked pictures of her to potential clients is gross as shit and that needs to stop ASAP.

I also will die on this hill that I Don't think this is a harem at all. So far everyone has been one and done. Miyako is just becoming a hooker with a heart of gold that was manipulated into doing this by a super scummy person.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Well that was fucking disgusting didn't feel like waking up this morning to read about sexual assault. I forgot Yoh did it in the first chapter as well but this one actually made me sick to my stomach and made me want to throw up. I guess it's used to paint him as a bad guy? If so it succeeded.

At least for now I don't see how Misaki and Yoh end up together by the end of this because of Misaki in the classroom confession she looked like she was about to cry when Yoh went into basically kiss her. She's gonna have to do a pretty big 180 to change her feelings from best friend to love her lol

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Obviously it feels like they like each other, we've had a bunch of badumps from Minamo which is the manga equivalent a big arrow pointing to feelings, but I do think it's interesting that Yurika has spent this entire time denying that she likes Minamo to everyone that knows she's gay.

I think that has a lot to do with Yurika being scared to at least loose Minamo as a friend. She basically lost her last best friend because she fell in love with her and confessed. (Even though during the pedo arc she was acting kinda jealous in a way about Yurika magically just falling out of love with her). So overall I think that Yurika would rather suffer and like Minamo as long as they're at least friends trope. I think it's going to end up having to be Minamo that makes the first move between this two mainly because I think Yurika is a bit to scared to be rejected the same way again.

I could 100% be wrong but that's what I felt at least played into it a bit.

Mannic
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Sep 18:44
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I do appreciate that the shock of actually killing someone isn't just handwaved away.

100% agreed with this. Most would just glance of it and it wouldn't ever be brought up and Ichika would just become Lady Van Helsing and just become a vampire slayer lol. However I think this is what's going to lead to making her be turned into a vamp herself. She's going to have to kill another vamp and she's going to hesitate and get pretty much killed and Aria is going to make the decision to turn her because she doesn't want to lose her because she's found love for the first time in her very long life.

Also Al-Kamil coming out of nowhere like she's just been with them the entire time trying to be the devil on her shoulder with the "isn't it just so divine to kill" caught me off guard and made me kinda laugh.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

ooo Mu is totes hinting that she wants Xingyuan to ask her out I was going to go with the first panel with the unbuttoned jeans of Xingyuan standing there as my favorite panel of this chapter... But I'm going with this one Mu standing there kinda awkward after saying what she did and the music playing in Xingyuan ear set the mood and it was very cute. Damnit Xingyuan stay for more than two months :|

I can't compliment the art in this enough it's just so warm and wholesome man.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Damnit these two just need to be together already I'm exactly like her NOT a morning person at all and it has made the person I'm with angry many times. This was cute because it was so relatable lol.