joined Sep 11, 2019

The reunion between Wakana and Sara do feel like https://youtu.be/m-C-ApyyHBA

Khoopa
joined Sep 11, 2019

We're getting somewhere.
But who knows if this will end in the next chapter or after

joined Sep 11, 2019

Success!
I know Ai's long passionate rambles are a thing but I don't know if I can keep with it.
Madoromi's last line just gave me Bioshock feels so yay

joined Sep 11, 2019

I can't tell if it was her hubris or her arrogance that brought her to where we are now.
I feel like her parents should've given her a lesson in humility before this all came about. Just tell her that she shouldn't let the praise and accomplishments go to her head for the world is vast and there will always be someone out there who is better than she is at violin. In this case, Kyou, though Kyou's want to do guitar instead of violin probably rubbed more salt than needed into Shiho. Poor lass just wanted to be friends again but we all know what happened.

Khoopa
joined Sep 11, 2019

Was on Mangadex and now here.
Damn son

Khoopa
fit. discussion 22 Jul 02:56
joined Sep 11, 2019

Iz you cheeky bugger. But I do agree with the feeling of sweetness you get while seeing them together.
Damn it I should read the LN/Manga but manga is slow

Khoopa
joined Sep 11, 2019

Must... not.. spoil... forum... with snarky comments about people's moral complaints 5 chapters in i mean like come on the story didn't even try to hide what it--

Phew, that was close. My monke brain almost won. Nothing more fulfilling than fighting strangers on the internet after all! (Hey mod team! Love you guys! Keep fighting!)

...Aaaaanyway, with regards to the chapter, it was kinda cool seeing the parallel between adult MC and younger MC vis a vis Senpai's ambitions. Like her younger self bottled up the horny until it overwhelmed her and she couldn't really help much, vs. adult MC uh, letting it out, as it were, and then making a stronger resolve to help her. But I also feel like younger MC would push through to help as well, if she knew the stakes. Whiiiich makes me super hype for a possible plot direction of young and adult MC working together to help Seto and then also being super horny over her, so she's caught between cute subby starry-eyed puppy dog and ara-ara onee-sama. The mix of wholesome and horny hits just right.

Fellow tag-team supporter?

joined Sep 11, 2019

When you have to lie out of a situation to prevent your heart from stopping

joined Sep 11, 2019

I wanna see where this goes lol
Might end up with stupid stuff along the way

joined Sep 11, 2019

That's some Kill la Kill shit right there

Seriously I'd be sooo disappointed if Trigger won't animate this xD

Hope they are willing to put up with the content in the manga if they do shortlist this for adaptation

joined Sep 11, 2019

The gay panic is good

joined Sep 11, 2019

14 year age gap
This is fine

Khoopa
joined Sep 11, 2019

Cute and fluffy
This is what I live for

joined Sep 11, 2019

A small price to pay for space yuri with Tomboy GF

joined Sep 11, 2019

Ah
So that's why she also fucked the daughter
Because they're probably similar but hey
We get high gay shit

Khoopa
Sweet Box discussion 18 Jul 14:21
joined Sep 11, 2019

The doujin series that brought me to yuri back in the days when Fakku! was free.
Still made me feel reading it again after all these years

joined Sep 11, 2019

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

joined Sep 11, 2019

these god damn lesbians lmao HibiKana you ding dongs

joined Sep 11, 2019

Pinkie may have came at a rather bad time but I feel like she's just "us" with how sensei has finally made a move

joined Sep 11, 2019

TAKE THE HINT AMANO
NEEDS MORE GAY PANIC