Forum › Posts by Ke_Zukulenzia

Ke_Zukulenzia
1 x ½ discussion 29 Jan 14:59
joined Jul 23, 2019

I don't really think they had sex in the past because Akira would have already told Asuka about it to taunt her.

Unless Atsushi died because of it, right?
It was speculated before (I'm too lazy to search who/when) that Ayako cheated on Atsushi with Akira. Then one day Atsushi found them in bed, ran out in anger, and was hit by a truck (and then perhaps travelled to an isekai, lol).
That's one way to explain a lot of little mysteries and cryptic dialogues between Akira & Ayako. Not the only one, I guess, but one way.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Octopi, the plural for Octopus is Octopi.

Just wanna get this across to everyone.

Octopus is greek, not latin. Just say no to octopi.

"Octopuses" Is the correct English plural. While "octopi" does get used, it's utterly incorrect; the correct classical pluralization would be the rarely-seen "octopodes".

I'm surprised nobody made an "Octopussy" joke yet. xP

joined Jul 23, 2019

Didn't know there was a movie of this

There's a movie?

Ke_Zukulenzia
Anime season 27 Jan 22:29
joined Jul 23, 2019

This is all just confirmation that magic and miracles do exist after all.

Evil black magic? lol

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Ok I wasn't expecting that.
Satou doesn't want to have a lover or marry cuz she wants to dedicate her whole life to take care of her little sister?
That's like seven levels of baffling.
I mean, what if Subaru gets married one day — and goes to live with her hubby? Don't tell me Satou never reckoned that something like this could happen?

As far as reasons to swear off love go, this particular one seems incredibly flimsy.

joined Jul 23, 2019

That helicopter ending has sure a pretty unlucky timing with the Kobe Bryan death.

No! Don't jinx them! >_<;;;

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

That's so not hardboiled!

I'm ok with some soft-boiled action.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Blessed me. UwU ♥

Amen.
After much waiting... 'twas about time, hm?

last edited at Jan 25, 2020 12:55PM

joined Jul 23, 2019

Alright, I admit it's possible for Earthling lesbians to use pollen attacks ;))

Word.

joined Jul 23, 2019

We haven't been shown anything about Sakurako and Kasumi fucking, so I don't think it's unfair to say I'm not sure they are.

We haven't been shown them being born on Earth, either. Maybe they are floral aliens. They don't fuck, they pollinate.

Hah! You won't scare me. I'm a wrestling fan. I'm totally okay with lesbian pollen! xP

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 5:59PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
1 x ½ discussion 24 Jan 12:03
joined Jul 23, 2019

But I do feel a bit like a kid holding their breath every time I click on "Recently Added."

That's true for me, and not just for this manga either. Probably for, like, 7 manga, including this one.

Same here. Feel ya all.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Friendly roommates, buying just one bed to save money... this is nice

Lol so you don't see them as anything more than friends and roommates?
I'll give you that so far there's zero evidence of the contrary. XP
(there is a Yuri tag tho...)

Did... did you not get that that was a joke?

I think that reminding your bedmate that she's not wearing any panties is pretty friendly, don't you?

I remember one story where two girls start living together and buy just one bed, and share it; and they stay bedmates for five years. And yet lotsa people in the thread kept contending (and would fight whoever disagreed) that those two girls are just platonic friends who don't have sex. :/
I think it was named A Room for Two.

Ke_Zukulenzia
Anime season 23 Jan 15:02
joined Jul 23, 2019

Ohmahgod Manga no Tsukurikata! that wreck! now I remember why the name Auri Hirao triggered a feeling of danger, dread and doom... :((

First time I hear the name Auri Hirao. I never read any of his manga.
I looked up "Manga no Tsukurikata!" and it's a huge thing, 46 chapters. It's hosted here in Dynasty archive. What's so bad about it?

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I love the credits. Whoever thinks of those jokes has a great sense of humor. :D

But... I didn't get the one with the people in the art gallery looking at the huge portrait which displays an Ayano-Miyoshi pic. Guess I'm not savvy enough. :/ Someone explain?

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 2:59PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Será que existem mais capítulos de Umineko à serem traduzidos? Ou os Raws já foram alcançados?

Sorry about the Pt, while I can undestand spanish I'm not confident at all in typing it.

Todo bien con el portugués, se entiende. Los que sabemos español también podemos leerlo, incluso aunque no lo hablamos. XD

Lo de Umineko es como Serenata te ha explicado. Y aquí va otra noticia: salió el capítulo 4 de Majime Girl to Seishun Lingerie!

https://tmofans.com/viewer/5e24cc7ec5fd8/cascade

Para los que extrañamos Sakura Trick y sus chicas SJBK (Super Jealous Bad Kid), aquí está Shirataki! 7w7

last edited at Jan 22, 2020 12:32PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Before, Bou-chan was cold and emotionless to her. Totally apathetic, she looked at her with indifferent eyes, unmoved by her attentions.
But, last time, Bou-chan got so furiously angry at her she threw everything in the room at her!

That's progress! :))))))

Seriously: in romantic affairs, anything's better than indifference.

Words of gold.

joined Jul 23, 2019

If I want to read about the thrilling adventures of a superlesbian who seduces all the straight girls and turns them into a yuri harem, that's my beeswax, dammit!

Iono-sama Fanatics?

I think Yurika's Campus Life is more like it.

Oh, I know:

She Gets Girls Every Day

This one, this one!

joined Jul 23, 2019

Nenets (which much of the civbattleroyale subreddit members fondly know as "Wait... the Nenets are in CBRX season 1? Are you sure? They've been so inactive that I forgot they were even added, let alone that they're still alive.").

LOL! We are such total geeks in Dynasty forums. XP

At this point, it would be better if we moved this conversation to Dynasty Café, too.

Or to Linguist Forum, that would work too.

Ke_Zukulenzia
Still Sick discussion 11 Jan 15:28
joined Jul 23, 2019

(Oh btw, the expensive car? Chapter 18: check!)

Talking about cars, it seems the car is Lex*s LS 500

I looked it up, and I think you nailed it.
The pics online look just the thing. And the description says: full-size luxury sedan, hyped as the best of the best in Toyota's luxury division.
Then I looked up "price" and found that the Lex*s LS 500 starts at $75,450 and I spat my coffee on the monitor screen.
Shit, damn, being a manga editor gotta pay real well. Either that or that guy is so good that the company gives him CEO treatment.

Ke_Zukulenzia
Yuri Couple discussion 06 Jan 02:35
joined Jul 23, 2019

Cool! The new format is great! XD I'm so gonna reread this, yay!

joined Jul 23, 2019

I'd like to add this: whatever his beliefs, he kept them private, as something to be meditated upon in solitude or talked about with friends, and never bothered anyone trying to promote them. He never discriminated against any person, never took a public stance in politics or religion, never endorsed a party or a church or a candidate, and I'm more or less certain that his only work where he speaks about contemporary social issues is a short story were he denounces the evils of alcohol and defends the Prohibition Act.

Trying to find coded racist messages in his Cthulhu cycle is a pointless endeavor. Those messages exist only in the eye of the beholder, not in the texts.

I motion that we stop talking about this now. Everything has been said already, no need to go on.

Yeah, what she said.
The moderator may not agree, but in these arguments the opinion of the moderator is not official or different from the opinion of anyone else. Right?

last edited at Jan 18, 2020 7:24PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Looking pretty good (anime PV)

https://youtu.be/uWz9iPUUMF0

Niiice. Me likes.

joined Jul 23, 2019

And now it turns out that she doesn't understand the Pocky game either. >_<

Kids these days, gosh. I bet next chapter will start with Mai saying: "Oneechan, I don't understand the King game, so let's play just the two of us, ok?"

Just the two of them?

"Oh look, oneechan, I'm the King this round! I get to give an order! Okay, here goes: number one has to kiss the King's feet, and then confess her love! So, who's number one? Oh look, it's you, oneechan!"

NO SHE WOULDN'T because Mai isn't a shitty little sister like that

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

It's only because the chapters has been uploaded all at once today that people aren't reacting (but most likely the request to upload them was made some time ago).

I'm one who knows the story past this point but of course I'm not gonna spoil it, but my general impression was WOW hahaha when I saw the teacher changing from Ufufufu to "ugghh >_>" that was fresh, I like to see where this goes and I like the characters.... except the childhood friend, she can fuck off for all I care.

And you know I think we need more stories like this, something about passion and eroticism without going full hentai and with a compelling story, by the way this author made hentai but I don't see stupid fanservice here like "kyaaa d-don't look at my panties x0" with forced low angles all the time. I say that we need more stories like this because it feels like we're mostly jumping from fluffy to crazy yandere/ntr hell and if not then is something super serious or dramatic where you don't even know if we'll get yuri or not at the end.... So yeah, what I'm saying here is that I like this take on yuri, because the characters don't always have good intentions and they aren't just bad just because.

So you're going to fight the good fight, huh, Serenata-sama?

My respect goes to you. As for me, as I said when we were talking about this series in the 'Manga En Español' thread, I don't want any part in the debate of the English-speakers. This sort of story isn't for them. Reactions are going to be sanguinary. It's gonna be even worse than with Kimi Wa Shoujo.

Good luck to you. Me, since I don't want to read insults against this lovely and amazing manga, I'm outta here. Ta-ta.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I just knew Maria would turn out to be a tough gangster chick, lol.

Thx heaven Takebe didn't pick a fight with her... cause if she had, I have a hunch Takebe would have had her ass handed to her. XD