Forum › Posts by MagiMaki

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Sailor Moon were a bunch of 14-15 year olds too, even though Bunny did flirt with some older men.

Magical OL would be weird.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm, the new member is interesting. If it stays true to the genre, the good magical girls will get some powerups sooner or later too, I think.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...I wonder if mangaka prefer "useless adults" in age gap to make the pair seem more equal. If she weren't useless, she would possibly become something like a second mother to her, not really something romantic....

I just see it as dumb fun, it should be obvious that this thing (teasing and flirting with minors ) should stay in fiction.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...meh, those "let's get serious...Not! It's joke!" moments are getting stale. Yaoi never seems to have this much comedy with teasing, they just go all out.

I like those girls, but comedy school girl yuri always feels like it will end with no progression at all. Now I know they like baseball and get love letters...ok. The dom thing was kinda amusing, but overall that chapter was more irritating for me.

MagiMaki
Murcielago discussion 28 Jan 05:48
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Yeah, the spin off is good, too. =w=

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Yurika is 100% het, she is just selling her body for money and power. Her poor wife has the worst luck though. I want to take her and throw her into a real yuri manga. :/

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...too bad, the admiral was cool. Where is her girlfriend. =3=

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It's just training for the real thing.

(That's one of the reasons I'm tired of school girl yuri...where is my fantasy adventure yuri v.v )

MagiMaki
VAMPEERZ discussion 19 Jan 03:44
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Probably not raped, but molested at least. New ship?

MagiMaki
Lily Marble discussion 13 Jan 06:29
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I prefer boyish Tsubasa, but that chapter was still very cute.

MagiMaki
∞ discussion 10 Jan 06:51
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

10 seconds of g**gle research and she would know the answer. ;w; Good thing internet doesn't exist in yuri manga I guess.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

What a treat. =v= I don't mind if chapters take their time, both characters seem unique and are cute. Hopefully the yuri sea monster is a nice one.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Oof, get into a hot bath asap.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It's in some way a stylistic device to tame chaotic women I guess, at least I never heard that this love rule counts for male witches as well. I know it mostly from older witch movies where becoming the housewife is the end goal - and leaving magic behind some kind of growing-up process.

Hm...the context here is different, but I still don't like it. Thought- or Feelcrimes are dumb.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I like how she changes from a drunk gigolette to a shy maiden on the second encounter. Artstyle is nice, too. I hope the contact info thing doesn't become a running gag, though.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm, at this point, the relationship feels very sour to me...I'm rooting for Kyou, even if it won't happen.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Damn, that teacher is scary. Not sure what to think of that childhood friend yet.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I never was single for too long, maybe because I went with the femme (mostly tomboy clothes though) route.

It's funny to see that Sailor Moon was the key to gay for so many people, I think I had my first anime girl crush around 10 with Sailor Saturn? Haruka's flirting was nice too, there were just too many attractive girls in this show.

MagiMaki
VAMPEERZ discussion 26 Dec 03:56
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Ugh, dropping the best series. ;-;

MagiMaki
30 MINUTES discussion 25 Dec 10:22
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm, didn't really understand this one. Are they twins?

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I feel like they are both healing each other. Throwing money at the scumbag might seem weird, but it's a small sacrifice if he stops bothering them. The secret notes are a good fallback - "you have what you want, don't show up again, or else"

I think the point of this character was mostly to show that Nagi had tons of bad experiences and needs a lot of healing herself.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

"Don't play FPS Games, killing is bad"

Oh well. In her own world, that was still a bolt move.

MagiMaki
Lily Marble discussion 20 Dec 17:31
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

oof, that reminds me of one manga where someone waited a bit too long and something like het non con after a mixer happened to the other girl in the end.

Just pray to the yuri goddess and drop that support mindset.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Even after rereading it, it's still so wholesome and great. Ena deserves all the headpats.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Mind reading is pretty much the ticket to get bullied and witchhunted for. People would never know if that person will read their secret thoughts (and do something with these informations, like blackmailing or telling others).

Most people wouldn't want to share their thoughts with strangers.

And boys don't rape/ whatever you think by default, not sure where that is coming from.

last edited at Dec 17, 2019 3:44AM