joined Oct 10, 2016

Just today I was thinking "new chapter when" lol

FBI OPEN UP

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO THIS MANGA IS GOLD

last edited at Oct 14, 2019 5:37PM

Loralei
1 x ½ discussion 11 Oct 04:02
joined Oct 10, 2016

Double sided mothercon? I lost all hope in logic of this manga.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Hana is a fucking yandere.

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

^ OneLastSpock is an idiot. Like, reading the entirety of Bloom Into You isn't a challenge, it's just a weekend.

Seems you're heavily unaware people have private lives and job, but whatever.

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

Jesus, and now I need to start reading it because that idiot on discord challenged me... Let's hope there will be no sequel as in case of Citrus.

Fuck you, OneLastSpock#5395.

joined Oct 10, 2016

I want a GF for her too!!! >:(

Nene posted:

All of you who didn't think, not even for one moment, that Chiaki had learned to love breasts by fondling this oneesan's titties and that they were presently going to have a boob-groping session until morning... raise your hands.

Now, all of you who raised your hands... shame on you for lying.

I thought she would attempt to do it as if they were used to that but then think of Harumi and stop at the last moment with some boob speech code of honor.

PS GIVE HER A GIRLFRIEnD TOOOOOO

Momose's free. She has crush on Kana but Kana doesn't share the same feeling towards Momose

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

Or in this case, the anti-ship.

The Lorelei is a famous German poem/song about a Siren that sank ships.
One letter off. Just food for thought.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorelei

*Facepalm* I have this nickname from my teenage obsession with game League of Angels. A guardian out there was named Loralei. #justsayin

Before you start attacking me by my nationality, I live more to the east from Germany.

EDIT: I mostly use nickname InessaMaximova. I don't remember why I haven't used it here.

EDIT #2: I said teenage, as I turned 22 few days ago.

last edited at Sep 27, 2019 8:41PM

joined Oct 10, 2016

nopenopenopenopenopenope

This is too much. FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

Kurokawa wants to improve her looks.

Sure not for herself. She got hella nostalgic when she looked at her glasses.

Fujishiro doesn't need friends who backstab her or are mean to someone she likes.

But that's the point: Nanaki doesn't understand what Kanade likes. All the time she looks at her through her popular eye. And I am certain Kanade just says okay to not make Nanaki mad again.

clearly have feelings for each other

Had no idea screaming at every potential threat and then blurting it all out into face of the other is positive feeling. Plus, they both have better matches around.

I'll end this conversation now before they will ban me. I will not abandon this manga because I went too far already. If there were like three chapters maybe I'd leave it.

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

Sweet, foolish Kanade.
You should feel blessed, Kanade. Being an I-cup is a nightnare, finding bras is hard af.
Nope, Nanaki, end this right now, she is not the one you need to chase after.
I feel for you... Girl whose name I don't remember but I know she loves Nanaki.

For your own sake Loralei, stop reading this story already. You clearly hate it for really personal reasons and have a bad understanding of what's actually going on.

PS: That's not an I-cup. Holy shit, does anybody understand bra sizes?

I am an I-cup.

Plus, I don't hate the story for personal reasons. Nanaki nad Kanade do not look cute together. Their constant arguing makes me sick. Plus, I ask myself with every chapter why they have never thought how good their lives were before they got "together"?

EDIT #2: I don't like abandoning mangas before end. Unless the plot just screams "absurd" looking at you, I'll cheer on my Onee-yuri" or sth

last edited at Sep 26, 2019 8:11AM

Loralei
Loralei
1 x ½ discussion 26 Sep 03:20
Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

Uh, girl. That's not the power of onsen.

You're just hella gay.

Ditto.

joined Oct 10, 2016

New Yu Nagori stuff? Fuck it, straight to reading list.

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

Damn, I get Monika vibes. Anyone else?
I really feel sorry Hayama didn't have much "screen" time. And I kind of feel sad Kou didn't tell her the truth, just some "I love your photos" like pf, everyone loves them you dumbass.

Still, a bittersweet ending for me.

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 8:05AM

Loralei
Karura discussion 25 Sep 07:56
joined Oct 10, 2016

Uhhhhhhhhh

I need an explanation please, how did this change from "I am the fault of the devil birds" to "All I dreamed of was being one with my crew" type of shit?

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

Okay HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS SUCH INNOCENT MANGA?!?! *breathe in* okay, okay, sorry. But I really don't understand how I missed it. It's so cute, delicate, just wahh~

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

Uhhhhhhhhhh

I'm afraid by the end of this volume there will be a harem. Two is too much, three is a crowd.

Loralei
1 x ½ discussion 01 Sep 19:26
joined Oct 10, 2016

Yeah, plot in this manga is more inconsistent than anything. Every new chapter/flashback/introspective/other shit leaves me confused.

Loralei
1 x ½ discussion 01 Sep 16:14
joined Oct 10, 2016

I was just like "OH FOR FUCKS SAKE FUCK THIS SHIT, I'M ABANDONING THIS" but then this small stuff saved me.

Loralei
joined Oct 10, 2016

You know... In Poland we have a rock song, title in English would sound like "A Man With a Leaf (On His Head)"... Idk why it reminds me of this manga in some sense.

Loralei
Karura discussion 25 Aug 04:45
joined Oct 10, 2016

I predict next chapter Rize will be like: "Omae wa mou shindeiru"

last edited at Aug 25, 2019 4:45AM

joined Oct 10, 2016

Lemme quote someone (I fucking forgot who said that).

This brings tears to my tears.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Ugh, so sad and disappointing.