Forum › Posts by Kisa

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Nidienne posted:

Also, am I really the first US citizen in the thread?

I really doubt you're the first in the entire thread. I'm pretty sure I commented earlier and I'm American't too. And there's probably plenty of others as well around here somewhere.

Yup, there are others.
And yes this story follows a familiar pattern, but I really like it.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Well, Tooru clearly loves Kobayashi. And is willing and eager to share her feelings with Kobayashi physically, passionately, and often. That's Tooru.
And the fact that Kobayashi had a thingy only added a bit of let's say spice, or fun, for Tooru. Not to mention that Tooru might have thought it would be wonderful to be impregnated by the one she loves.
Boy or girl, thingy no thingy, Tooru loves Kobayashi. Yup.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Almost all love stories have an misunderstanding or two. My girlfriend found my favorite Pokeman over the weekend before me. So I'm done.
Done done.

Kisa
Furumapura discussion 05 Jul 22:35
joined Dec 27, 2015

Cute bait:)
It's never discussed, but one day I hope they reveal Makoto's reason for her inability to speak.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Lazy ass shut in:) Funny!

joined Dec 27, 2015

Faust posted:

pg 17, "I bet I'm the only one is school" should be "in school"

LMAO THAT'S GREAT
Same, Hana-chan, same, I'd bet so too :')

What, clearly Hana meant that she's a school.

And such a cute little school she is:)

joined Dec 27, 2015

Suzuma said:
"people just don't care about this thread (which only backs up what I had said before, actually: it's kinda unnecessary to have this here. There's nobody who doesn't know about Pulse or would need the extra notification. FB, tumblr, twitter...it's everywhere.)"

So what does it hurt to try to provide another opportunity to help those in need by posting on a site devoted to lesbian and gay stories. Are some going to use it otherwise, sure. It's human nature. It happens.
I think it shows compassion on Casusby's part. Yes there are links to help everywhere, including here, posted by caring individuals who just want to help those affected by a tragedy. The world is a better place because of these like minded individuals. Because they care.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Love love LOVE! The appreciation letter! FUNNY!
And how cute is Kanna?
Made me smile and stuff:)

joined Dec 27, 2015

Dear Ssamba,
Thank you for creating such an amazing and touching story. Though we've never met, you have given me joy and happiness, fluttering feelings to be sure. I'm your fan. But, I want to be your friend.
Please let my thoughts and prayers reach you.

Please do what u must to heal.
All I want is to hear is that your recovering and happy.
I love the FF story, but your health is more important. Your story is far from over.

Kisa
Image Comments 15 Jun 20:24
joined Dec 27, 2015
Untitled-3

Love it!
Please get well Ssamba, I miss you.

Kisa
joined Dec 27, 2015

So cute!
Churio and Kram both taking such good care.
Of course, you would need to be strong to survive such tender care.

Kisa
Yamanko! discussion 14 Jun 22:49
joined Dec 27, 2015

thanks cap, now i have the courage to read this
but that girl is really flat...

Considering the teasing I went thru in school about being flat, or shaped like a 2x4, I find you annoying.
This is an Wonderfully playful series that I highly recommend. And yes, it's Yuri.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Faust and Chikaon. You shed some light on some things I didn't think of or didn't know.
Tanks!!

joined Dec 27, 2015

Faust said
"But this isnt true tho, from my understanding, Dynasty is like, known for respecting scanlator wishes. Asking for permission to upload, respecting their wishes if they wanna have stuff removed, something like that
From what I see, Fly by Yuri is stopping specifically because of the licensing, support and stuff."

It is an interesting subject. I've seen Citrus chapters pop up now and again despite being licensed. But like Centaurs Worries that was completely dropped after being licensed. Some series like Rotte No Omocha were dropped by one scanlator group, but finished by another, but not uploaded here.

So yeah, the politics that go into uploading series is both interesting and frustrating.
I'm personally glad it's getting an official release. I'm grateful to those of you who worked hard and uploaded this series here. I fell in love with it, and will buy it because of your work.
Thank you for your hard work and kindness.

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 10:17PM

joined Dec 27, 2015

There are websites popping up to show your support. Our loving Admin. Has also posted some sites. There are still a few that are in critical condition as we speak, and could use our prayers and well wishes.

joined Dec 27, 2015

You could say the same about any radically religious person, not just Muslims. Isis is motivating so, so many people to do shit like this, it's true. But I guess my point is you can't condemn an entire religion and its followers for the actions of a few, no matter how terrible those actions may be. You have to consider too how innocent people - including Muslims! - have been killed by radical Muslims.

Of course there's the claim that Muslim countries have much worse people's rights, especially for women. You can't really refute that, but Christian countries centuries ago weren't much better, so there's still a potential for things to get better. Obviously that's little compensation for what's happening now, though.

Er, hopefully my point got through - you can't really forgive something like this for happening, but don't blame the wrong people.

Exactly.
In school I had some Muslim friends. They were kind and nice and of accepting of me even though I was bi-sexual. I understood from them that homosexuality was forbidden in their beliefs, but they themselves understood me and befriended me.
I have Christian friends as well, and some of their friends don't accept me because they say homosexuality is also forbidden.
I get that part.
What I don't get, what I don't understand is why is it, that one human being can say I'm upset, so people who have done me no harm are going to die, because I'm upset. Or I don't like how you live, so you need to die. The peoples in Orlando lived in peace.
May they rest in peace.

joined Dec 27, 2015

I still cannot understand why some feel it is okay to pick up a gun and take out their frustration or hate on others and take their lives. I always thought I understood the world, but I don't know......

joined Dec 27, 2015

KAPOOF!!!!
Love it!
Though I still love POOF!! I mean Tooru the most.

Kisa
Furumapura discussion 11 Jun 22:47
joined Dec 27, 2015

Kyou's choice in bikinis is something I can definitely live with!

joined Dec 27, 2015

This is why we can't have nice things!

joined Dec 27, 2015

I really want to meet a dragon,(sigh) so fricken cute!
I guess a few drinks and a walk in the woods is a way to start........
Annnnnnnnnd
Then again, girls wondering drunk and alone in the woods just sounds like a bad horror flick. So, how does one meet a legendary dragon?

last edited at May 25, 2016 9:45PM

joined Dec 27, 2015

Hey all. Good to see this thread isn't completely dead :)

I've been reading a bunch of series to try and pass the time while FF is on hiatus... browsed the entire Dynasty directory once, then relaxed my filters (i.e. I usually nope out immediately if I see moe art, generally don't bother with high school stories, etc.) and went through it again...

It's mostly been an exercise in discovering all my storytelling pet peeves lol. And also in being weirded out a lot... but I did end up finding a few stories I liked. Nothing that quite hits the same spot as FF though :(

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's done this recently. I came across a cute one called Cirque Arachne, found some other gems. But miss FF very much.

Kisa
Furumapura discussion 13 May 21:22
joined Dec 27, 2015

Luck Lewd , I learned a new term today.
^
And yes teagirl, thighs are heavens gates!

last edited at May 13, 2016 9:23PM

joined Dec 27, 2015

Too much sugar my butt! As someone said, sugar saves the world.
And yet again, when Tooru has doubts, or fears, all it takes is for Kobyashi to gently rub her head, and it's all right. If that's the case, I wonder what a kiss does?

joined Dec 27, 2015

Thiaguinho-sama said:

How long has it been already? I can't really tell anymore, feels like forever...

Nothing express how I'm feeling like this video does, or I'm the only one feeling like Seymour?
I hope that at least some here knows how the scene is even more sad in context...

I feel your pain.
Loved that episode of Futurama, but that was so sad. Let's be positive! Let's be hopeful. Let's keep busy doing fun things, like http://youtu.be/rJr7tmgg-7g
And before you know it, we will all be reading a new update!