Forum › Posts by OrangePekoe

Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

How did I miss that? Thank you much, added.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ah, damn. I guess this is the end for me.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

You can get it from the scanlator's website if you want to download. Or read it on Batoto. The little special is "Sisters Lily" and was released on October 16th.

AFAIK, there aren't any more convenient places to download a full volume, like MangaTraders was in the past.

last edited at Oct 23, 2014 10:20PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Doesn't it have a lesbian side couple also? I haven't read it in a while either.

Pretty certain it does, but I can't remember for sure. It was well drawn as a shoujo series goes.

Yes. They receive some nice development, and are a little bit of a focus in some of the middle volumes. There was also a special(!!) about them in one of the summer issues of whichever Shoujo magazine it's in, about same-sex marriage.

If it wasn't so long, I'd probably re-read (and catch up), and possibly upload it. But it's just so hard to justify setting aside that kind of time...

last edited at Oct 23, 2014 9:41PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

The new "00" chapter was interesting, but it has a summary at the beginning, maybe calling it a "3.5" chapter would be better since the summary has spoilers?

Want to echo this suggestion from http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/3437-philosophia-discussion?page=5 because it's mentioned within the chapter that it was meant to be released along with chapter 4. Although chronologically the events depicted are 'Chapter 0', in terms of reading order I think it should definitely come after 3.

Well, it was also originally released as chapter 0. We thought going with that was the best option...but we're not going to be stubborn about it. Changed to 3.5, I'll change it to chapter 5 (as YP notes in the release post) when I have the extra moment. Thanks.

new version of Girls und Panzer - Motto Love Love Sakusen desu! ch5.5: It's the Web Version Edition! errors were fixed.

https://mega.co.nz/#!gdJwQBYQ!YKUnGNRLbtuVPJwh5rU48QhBIEBgqeLqrWC53QvtSNw

tried to submit for upload but wont let me.

Updating, thanks.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Also, why isn't √100 credited as an author? That's not really fair.

Welp. Added.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I doubt that anything horrible would happen... I hope so... Can't help but wonder why only 1 page was scanned... agh my brain is going places I don't want it to go!... I've seen too much horrible rape hentai...

Maji Hima wouldn't!

Of course, I'm far beyond the point of trusting artists, but let's not get carried away. If anything, I'd assume the last image linked gives a pretty good idea of where this was headed.

last edited at Oct 22, 2014 12:20AM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

The these two: http://dynasty-scans.com/images/2633?

I don't remember which ones are from the track club.

Those two are track club. They own chapter 3.

So judging from the accompanying pics we have three Yuri couples. This will be a fun new series to read.

who are the 3 couples? Ayaka and Yurine, the two from the track club... then who else?

http://dynasty-scans.com/images/2634, maybe?

They are these.

Of course, without hiding behind any more black bars, I feel the need to note that official art does not necessarily suggest canon confirmation.

last edited at Oct 22, 2014 12:09AM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

EriUmi Justice!

I wonder how can I show my appreciation to Yukitti-sama for doing awesome UmiEli artworks?

Send them a message, or comment on something on Pixiv. Tweet them. Follow them. (etc.)

All of it counts, though I've been put under the impression that words of thanks from foreign fans are a special kind of treat.

last edited at Oct 21, 2014 11:48PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Mainstream Yuri: (Lighthearted) romance between high school girls. Often a bit of (fake) drama, a bit of comedy. Tends to be unremarkable yet will inexplicably earn lots of positive comments ("So cute!"). The most famous ones are Girl Friends and Citrus with the former being infinitely better.

edit: No don't take this too seriously.

Huehuehue.

Question- what is mainstream yuri?

By "mainstream yuri", I just meant that it was published in a major magazine.
In various discussions on the forums, people have expressed a desire to see more yuri in mainstream publications (i.e. not Yuri Hime). I was just noting that this is one such title, for those who pay attention to that sort of thing.

OrangePekoe Admin
Image Comments 21 Oct 12:55
joined Mar 20, 2013
39480740_big_p4

The text in the previous images are names, the text in this just a release announcement. As usual, we don't upload anything that requires a working knowledge of Japanese to appreciate.

//Pointless comment over.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

One of my favorite ongoing series is finally here (Thanks Kawaii!)! The side couple chapters are the best.

For anyone curious, this runs in Comic Alive, home of Miss Sunflower, Non Non Biyori, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, etc. In other words, this is the "mainstream yuri" everybody here likes talking about.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I feel you've just solved the biggest mystery of my life.
Fixed?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Maybe it isn't then, quotation marks don't like quite right either.

Anyway, updated and credited, thanks.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

^The font is Anime Ace. Would you like to be credited?

Thanks for the diligence, I never would have guessed there was anything missing.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Wait..the first part had me confused....

And was it done by two different artist..?

Forgot to add the other artist, thanks.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

How this series never continued is a mystery to me. A very upsetting one, at that.

"Wait it's cancelled? Why would you add a series that never ends and isn't even yuri?!"

The greater crime would've been not uploading it because it was cancelled. Or something like that.

Very late edit: These three chapters ran in the first three volumes of Change H. The series was not continued in succeeding volumes of Change H or (apparently) anywhere else. I don't honestly know if Cancelled is the most accurate description for these circumstances, but that's the tag we'll use for it.

last edited at Oct 20, 2014 11:53PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Image Comments 20 Oct 21:10
joined Mar 20, 2013
37156519_big_p2

The lily shirt though!

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

"Don't lump me together with you. I'm normal, I even have a boyfriend!"

Well, that was really gay.
I'm not big into GuP, but I'm really enjoying the start to this one.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Is this a continuation from the previous one-shot? Feels like there should be one in between em.

"This is our second book.

Although it is a continuation to 'Fan', you can enjoy this story even without reading the first book."

From the afterword.

last edited at Oct 18, 2014 1:14PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Cleaned up the thread post-mod request. Those posts are fine to go here, but given the attention it was getting I didn't really want that discussion seeping into this topic. Apologies are accepted, all is forgiven.

I asked about this a few pages ago, but I never really got an answer to whether it was feasible, let alone something to be added to the feature list.

Is that even something that's possible?

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. You probably didn't get a response because the folks that matter haven't been around much lately, unfortunately.

how about put rating system on each title?
example: readers can vote how many star they want to give out of 10 star...

This is a request that has been rejected multiple times. No form of rating system will be implemented, sorry.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

A non-comedy from Ichihi seems quite the rare sight, very interesting little series.

last edited at Oct 18, 2014 11:12AM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Is there a part 3? this gets funnier(and more perverted) each time.

The artist releases chapters directly to Pixiv. No part 3 as of yet.

Not linking to profile page because of the artist's err...preferences... which is to say het and lolicon and other scary things.

last edited at Oct 17, 2014 9:30PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

This artist is killing me.

OrangePekoe Admin
Scandal discussion 17 Oct 11:04
joined Mar 20, 2013

Far too cute for its own good.

last edited at Oct 17, 2014 11:04AM