Forum › Posts by OrangePekoe

OrangePekoe Admin
Image Comments 04 Dec 11:07
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013
Brvniwscqaacb33.jpg%20large

Uhm, after re-visiting the previous night's comment, I would just like to clarify that I am very dumb about certain innuendos. "Box of tissues" was meant to imply that I was brought to tears by cute art/shipping feels...not...something else...

heavy blushing

last edited at Dec 4, 2014 2:39PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Image Comments 04 Dec 01:16
joined Mar 20, 2013
Brvniwscqaacb33.jpg%20large

Ugh, browsing through this artist's twitter was difficult. I went through at least one box of tissues. Too much cute art >_<

The spirits tell me there will be more NicoMaki tomorrow as well.

last edited at Dec 4, 2014 2:14AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Image Comments 03 Dec 23:17
joined Mar 20, 2013

So this series is pretty bad then heh and almost watched the anime last week I'm glad I didn't...

No, don't just take everyone's word for it. The series is not a harem, and Touma is barely relevant and easily ignored in S1. You can safely skip Index and miss out on nothing. Beyond "lol funny pervert Kuroko" there is plenty of subtext between Uiharu and Saten, and there is other gay to be had throughout.

Yes, the main character is tsundere for an idiot and the lesbian is played for comedy. Those facts do not make the series "sick," nor do they make it a must-avoid for yuri fans. If you're looking for cool schoolgirls doing SoL things while kicking ass, Railgun is a pretty safe bet. It's exceptionally easy to watch the first episode or two to figure out if it's for you or not.

/blog end.

last edited at Dec 3, 2014 11:20PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Is there any new information on the print version?

The version with extras was available for some time used, and I'll eventually get a copy of it (maybe even to scan, who knows).

Otherwise I found an untranslated work from this author http://g.e-hentai.org/g/510288/e21f67e419/ It's a HomuMado.
And another one that is a collaboration between this author and another, but some might not like it since it's futa, though there are mentioned mushrooms? http://g.e-hentai.org/g/727932/324cb5709d/

I don't know which people to bug xD I've seen /u/ or something translate, that's 4chan right?

There's nobody to bug. None of the folks on /u/ or anyone else from anywhere else have displayed any interest in scanlating further works by this artist.

Lastly, your first link should be here, in English: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/engagement_ring#2

last edited at Dec 3, 2014 9:52PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Their Story discussion 03 Dec 19:01
joined Mar 20, 2013

I think it flows better (making it easier to understand) if ch 1.5 and 2 were together, just as one.

I really thought the Wishful thinking tag would help people get the idea. Meanwhile folks on IRC asked me to change chapter 2 to 1.5. I will wait for more opinions, but in the end, there is no clear solution in sight.

OrangePekoe Admin
Their Story discussion 03 Dec 18:44
joined Mar 20, 2013

I played with the chapter numbering and will also move page 13 to chapter 1.5.

Ch2 Wishful thinking?

Edit: Nvm, just saw ch3 xD

So 2 was the way she hoped it would go?

"I’ve been seeing confusion about what happened from a lot of people. 13, 14 was what Sun Jing thought in her head would happen as she was running towards Qiu Tong. 15, 16, 17, 18 was what actually happened when she caught up to Qiu Tong and introduced herself." Via yaoi-blcd

15-18 is our chapter 2, or reference' sake.

Isn't this NOT being released in chapters?

Thought it was just bundles of imgs released, with no clear separation for the most part...

You are correct!

last edited at Dec 3, 2014 6:49PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Kinda weird that there are two uploaders. O.o

Huh? There are quite a few more than that...

OrangePekoe Admin
Image Comments 02 Dec 12:27
joined Mar 20, 2013
[aoshima]

Hey.

...Hey.

Oops! There you go.

last edited at Dec 2, 2014 12:27PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Image Comments 02 Dec 11:35
joined Mar 20, 2013
[aoshima]

"After five years of dating and cohabitation, they've made no progress."

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Madoka - Loli-Mami-chan (hobbang) has one page untranslated. uploaded fixed ver.

I feel stupid. Thanks, fixed!

Oh, sure. Fixed those, then, and the one other Uko thing that was from Rakuen Web. Most (if not all) of Love and Piece should be Rakuen Web too, but I don't have my Fragments tanks on me at the moment. I'll check those in a couple weeks, if they haven't been done by then.

Awesome, thanks! I'll probably do the Love and Piece stuff tomorrow, if I remember.

last edited at Dec 1, 2014 11:13PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

^I added Rakuen Web to the Issues list, and those two one-shots to it. I don't really have the time to look over the Collectors' stuff right now, so feel free to add those if you get to them before I do.

last edited at Dec 1, 2014 12:21PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

The other posts are still here wasn't I supposed to delete mine? I can't remember anymore, now it looks weird

I figured I'd clean up again once this came and passed, I'm still supposed to be double-checking those AnR's, so...

Well anyway Karen's birthday YAY! I love Karen she knows what's up, I can't wait for that season 2.

After browsing Pixiv for the last two days...There is no Karen to be found! Not worth adding, anyway. I did find this, but while that's amazing in its own right, it's not Karen.

In other words, I'm sadly going to have to bow out of this celebration, and will resume normal uploading some time later today.

last edited at Dec 1, 2014 12:15PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Re-uploaded with the rest of the pages. Pardon my previous indiscretions...

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

What is Happy End??

herecy

Not really helping...??? O_o

Happy End

OrangePekoe Admin
Images and mangas 30 Nov 19:20
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hi!

Mind sending an e-mail to for us to chat about this?

Thanks!

last edited at Dec 5, 2014 1:52AM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Bitter sweet.... but wait what makes a pairing tag get there? Someone liking them or them actually being in the doujin?

It's entirely subjective, often used to show what the focus of the doujin is when other tags can't convey it.
In this case, I wanted to give a warning to anyone allergic to Sayaka's hetero feelings, but also didn't want to do the disservice of suggesting that it was not KyouSaya.

If folks don't agree with either, we always welcome tag suggestions.

OrangePekoe Admin
Kase-san discussion 30 Nov 12:17
joined Mar 20, 2013

Why you're linking to Chinese translations when the original is available, for free, in better quality, on a site where the artist gets financially compensated, I'm not entirely certain.

Anyway, that's here: http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/shoshi-402573/

Indeed, thank you.

I've updated the series page with what I think is a full list of the missing chapters (and the proximate ordering). As far as I know, though, the current status of YP regarding Kase is "We don't have any raws".

The editor is busy with school, actually.
YP imports almost all their own raws, and that is rarely - if ever? - an issue, unless something hasn't actually been released yet. Rest assured that is the not a problem for this series.

last edited at Nov 30, 2014 12:17PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Machigatta Ranobe no Tsukurikata chapter order is messed up when actually reading it, on volume page it's fine

Huh, don't think that one's ever happened before...fixed, thanks (and sorry).

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ugh, I dislike this series.

It starts off so strong - and nearly killed me in my otaku infancy with the first chapter - but then seems to go off the deep end somewhere in the middle. The yuri teasing also ends up nowhere, which is frustrating considering the beginning. Oh well, can't win 'em all...

"And thus, the story begins!"

last edited at Nov 29, 2014 9:45PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Image Comments 29 Nov 13:16
joined Mar 20, 2013
42885468_big_p4%20eng

Rename yourself to YuriOneesama immediately so I can properly fall madly in love with you.

x2

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Noticed in last manga that there was info:
Mekimeki Oukoku
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=608774
http://blog.mekimeki.hacca.jp/

Added Pixiv link, thanks!

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I really love Nipa.... Does Dynasty have a notification for new chapters uploaded?
I missed this one for more than 3 months...and I feel like I've been waiting forever...

You can put it in your "subscribed" list and you'll be e-mailed 40(?) minutes after release. Or you can do the RSS thing, though I don't much about that.

joined Mar 20, 2013

I dare you to tell me this isn't yuri.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

There was an upload request submitted for the missing piece of this, but the link provided was raw. No searching turns up a translated copy of this - was the link provided a mistake, or was the request itself a mistake?

Yes, this is directed at the person who submitted the request.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

All my Yes.
2?

There is also a 1 and a 3. Not sure if either of those have been translated, but I'm sure EvilDevil probably does.