Forum › Posts by Dayominator

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Dear Takashima Hiromi, please continue this story into when they are old women still being good and precious together, thanks.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I wanted more vampire yuri and here it is. a good sign, please let this be a decent length series.

also definitely thought from the initial pages that this series was going to need the menstruation tag but turned out to be a nice thigh bite instead.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Needs more cuddling, 7/10

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I treasure these unusual ships.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

My stomach hurts. It seems all the interesting series get cancelled and then receive shoddy endings (I didn't read spoilers, just going by the cover).. but it's especially frustrating in this scenario where the three main female characters are attracted to women and end up with men, or at least Tsukasa did, out MAIN character. I mean I suppose that just means she is bi, at least that's how I want to see it, but why couldn't she have ended up with a girlfriend? why does it always have to be a boy and treated like a young girl's "phase".

I want to think it would have been different if the series hadn't been cancelled, but honestly I'm not even sure of that. The author didn't have to screw the readers like that so blatantly.

I would have even taken a poly ending over whatever the author did to this series.

I'll still read it to the end, since I don't like to leave things unfinished, but I'll be somewhat bitter about it the whole way.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

that's it right... no more depressing love triangle doujins with these three from here on out since this is about as awful as it can get?

wishful thinking. I know there will be more, but hopefully not to this degree ever again.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Yes.. I am a very much in support of Maki x Everyone and I've wanted more cute Maki/Eli stuff forever!!

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 12:36AM

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Guys, you heard it here first, you can't make fan content if it's not 100% canon to the series. delete all doujins except some of the touhou ones.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Any Pito work is one I'm happy to read... bless this getting uploaded I kept seeing him(I think pito is male?? Correct me if I'm wrong) post sneak peaks of this on Twitter and was looking forward to it hopefully being translated.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Two people so dependent on one another that they hurt each other. Sad, but an interesting read.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

It's cute, I like seeing more sports series pop up featuring girls. Despite the bikinis it doesn't feel overly fan-servicey either, very tastefully done for what it is! Interested to see where it'll go from here.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

after reading kase-san and then going to this and the tall black short-haired girls name is also tomoka my brain melted and i wasn't sure what i was reading anymore

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

For some reason, I had confused this series with another I didn't like this whole time and never gave it a chance. Well, now I'm all caught up and enjoy it a lot.

Zombies are certainly hard to do without being, well, overdone as they are but I'm really enjoying this series.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

It's been a few years since I read this I forgot how abruptly it ended. D'oh! If only it had gotten to continue on, there was so much good and cute stuff going.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I keep meaning to watch the anime for this series but I guess I'll start here instead. Cute animal girls away!!

Dayominator
Tiny blue discussion 27 Mar 23:58
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Mmmm I'm not a fan of genderbends that take away from gay couples, but in this case it doesn't bother me because it wasn't used as an excuse for het hentai.

Though I definitely prefer the tiny Nico in the second story, no matter the gender Nico should be small 'n cute.

Dayominator
Kase-san discussion 24 Mar 05:29
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Anyone post these? From the now official kase-san anime twitter.

and the official website
http://asagao-anime.com/

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

oh one of my favorite artists doing an original series?? yes good I can't wait for more!!

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm also pretty torn on this. The relationship doesn't feel strong enough to last and it does very much seem forced because it happened so quickly. Maybe if we get more time with the three of them I'll feel otherwise, but as it is it seems a bit empty and leaves me wanting a real resolution.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Well, no love came of it but she got a boost in confidence so it still had a good positive end!

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

This was cute, makes me want to pick up the game again.

I enjoyed NoA, I liked the battle system and characters but the plot was a bit choppy for me and could have been better laid out I think, it was also incredibly short even with the side missions. But there's also a sequel- not direct, as it has an entirely different cast- coming out in the near future for Japan at least and is still set to feature yuri as a main point of interest between the characters.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

^unless you mean artificial insemination I'm pretty sure this is based on real people so I don't think science babies, that are genetically both of them, will happen

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

If you're not aware of what happened at Aqour's first Live (which this is in reference to) you can read about the entire event here:
http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:LuciaHunter/Aqours_First_Love_Live!_~Step!_ZERO_to_ONE~_Day_2_Report

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Angst tag would be good here, or maybe drama.

Depressing but interesting read.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

It's fine.. I didn't want cute fluffy yuri with a happy ending anyway... this was good though, despite my tears