Forum › Posts by Sleepyhead

joined Mar 23, 2022

grossly screaming in falceto whale edition*intensifiessss.*O!!!!!kyaaahhhhh! This chapter is finesss. Like bruh I can feel the tension with that tugging hair on elsa's ear part.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I haven't read many gl/yuri stories where the other one is chubby and the other is sexy cool af character aside from "finding Mr. Oh" I like to read more stories with these type of characters.

joined Mar 23, 2022

is it me or the artstyle reminds me of one manga where the story is about a school girl that was isekaid and has to bear demon lords many kids(more the 12 guess) and the twist is they don't use penetration the girl's tummy will just instantly have a baby inside plus they grow up so fucking fast.

joined Mar 23, 2022

damn are we finally having the first death case in the series now, also who is that girl again in the last panel?RIP her

joined Mar 23, 2022

physical intimacy intensifies while still being friends, I like how girls are having a ticket pass in this.yup just gals being pals.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Damnn if mai chan ain't not flirting with her intentionally I don't know anymore...
I can already see mai chan being a woman slaye- I mean player in the future. She and her smooth moves.

joined Mar 23, 2022

thank you for the update!!! I also hope and still waiting patiently for the update of the light novel.T-T. I hope the group handling the ln version didn't drop it. super excited for the amusement park part.*v*. my most fave part.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

I dunno about you guys but for me the best couple is aki(sister) and mirino ship, like bruh I kinda hoped author will give us the scene where aki will give her lewd crest to mirino or atleast they will talk about it.also nozomi and konomi's interaction was far more interesting than the main couple, but I'm glad each pair have their own settlement.

joined Mar 23, 2022

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE TRANSLATION/SCANLATION GROUP!! BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO GET UPDATED. TvT
I MISS THIS SERIES!!❤

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

pretty bold of you ms sunflower, striking the chance while it's hot.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2022

damn that "I don't mind being used as long as it is her" sounds like a confession to me. either with platonic or romantic intention, I hope it turns out more gayer on the following chapters*v*.Super excited for it!

joined Mar 23, 2022

The calling given name reminds me of bloom into you .what sweet chapter

joined Mar 23, 2022

I want a heat pat too.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Damnn I like her new nickname, I remember bonnie from adventure time. Also lewd hand holding alert!! Also * le gasp* plot twist elsa from the future spotted.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

I see having Manaria in this story has a purpose to wake up rei on her set up boundaries with claire though she kinda rubs me in a wrong way I personally enjoyed her arc coming in the novel especially the contest part so excited for it.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

noiseeee been waiting for this since I saw this from yodokawa's twitter, same author of maitsuki.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

Welp our little is simping for auntie ren.me as well.*v*

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

damn I need more of this lovey dovey winter edition

joined Mar 23, 2022

Oh damn, I want what they have, now that they are just friends I already felt so salty what more when they become lovers, my single butt is soaring to god the question wheeennnn????T-T

last edited at Jun 28, 2022 7:30AM

Sleepyhead
VAMPEERZ discussion 27 Jun 08:28
joined Mar 23, 2022

I go for the most cliche ending possible so long as my babies are happy, also waiting for them to do the deeds.

joined Mar 23, 2022

damn neever been felt so single in my life after reading this chapter.TvT.wholesome at it's best, I like how himari act's so straight forward and bold to her feelings for yori, even initiating the kiss in here!, damn I thought they were finally gonna do it,anyways maybe next time hopefully. the can't call first name basis reminds me of yamada to kase san , when yamada is still not use to call kase san with her first name.I hope the author will give us the "lover meets the parents arc" super excited when yori meets himari's mother.she looks like a chill mom*v*.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

welp all I wish for is, keep the gay cominggg, and may the gay force be with matsuri's ken

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

wow that new monster looks creepy in manga than I imagined in the novel. super excited for the release of vol 8, I'm glad jnovel already got the licensed of the english version of it together w/ volume 7. looking forward for more character development of sarawo and much gayer moments of them in vol 8. I like how toriko getting more in offense in latest volume.

joined Mar 23, 2022

damn mitsuki looking fine being wet and that yummy tease looking tummy of hers.I understand aya exe.not found

joined Mar 23, 2022

I love how supportive the other mom is