Forum › Posts by Lilisionnach

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

wouldn't it be so funny if all the girls chasing mc ended up with someone else at the end and mc stays single

I’d be sad. I really like Riri and Mei’s interactions. They’re cute together. Karin’s solo chapter is next and I’m sure she’s going to be a pleasure as well.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Was hoping for more Utena/Sayo bonding time but watching Utena have a sex fight with herself was entertaining. Hopefully they’ll talk more next chapter, if the blush on Sayo’s face after seeing Utena standing there is any hope.

This series is doing a much better job of tackling puberty and coming to terms with your sexuality and desires than I ever thought it would.

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 11:54PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

« They should keep their genitals out of the faces of our children. They don't stop at their own privacy, but demand that everyone affirm them or else get fired, doxxed, imprisoned or worse. »

What a great reason. Then guess we'll just cancel all relationships, cause clearly any time two people are legally married, they are shoving their genitals in the faces of children everywhere. Don't get me started on pregnant women. Guess they should be restricted to their house once they're showing since they are just advertising that they had a penis cum inside them for everyone to see! The lack of logically applying their arguments to the general public astounds me.

I mean, you're not wrong, but bear in mind you're arguing with the comment section of the propaganda arm of a warmongering autocratic regime. In fact that comment may not even be written by an actual human being.

Yeah, just voicing my frustrations haha

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

ah the Matsuri gay chapter where it is made as clear as possibly can be that Matsuri is 100% gay and in love with miss sunflower.

And I know many of you will be like "yeah no shit" but also it's always good when a story doesn't tip toe around the issue and tells us straight up "yeah this one is actually gay".

Nah, they gave it the "I'm not sure it's the same feeling they're talking about" out, allowing it to maintain its 'might pretend it was never gay at all in the ending or an epilogue' positioning.

no, that is not the story going "don't worry no homo" that is the story going "Matsuri has fallen in love for the first time in her life and doesn't quite know if this is indeed the feeling of romantic love that everyone talks about because she's never felt it before"

Agreed, her comment was made back when she was first starting to go back and interact with Miss Sunflower. She has grown, developed, and come to recognize her own feelings on the matter.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

« They should keep their genitals out of the faces of our children. They don't stop at their own privacy, but demand that everyone affirm them or else get fired, doxxed, imprisoned or worse. »

What a great reason. Then guess we'll just cancel all relationships, cause clearly any time two people are legally married, they are shoving their genitals in the faces of children everywhere. Don't get me started on pregnant women. Guess they should be restricted to their house once they're showing since they are just advertising that they had a penis cum inside them for everyone to see! The lack of logically applying their arguments to the general public astounds me.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

New Yuri VN from Studio Elan called “Please Be Happy” has a demo out on steam right now! Cute Kitsune as the MC! I’ll definitely be checking it out!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Should I put in spoilers? I have no idea when the scanlation will be uploaded, but we are now 4 chapters behind.

The forums are meant to discuss what has been released to dynasty, and speculation on what is to come, not posting spoilers on what hasn’t been translated IMO.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well, that was a whirlwind of activity! Riri and Karin are still the stand outs for me.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Careful! You may never see that hoodie again (Opinion based on memes).

Experience…somehow, it never gets returned, even if/when you move in together

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh man, Aya was cute as hell putting together her casual outfit! I hope she accepts and we see her wear it at school next week!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Just normal roommate actions, nothing to be concerned about.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

oof, that really is the past coming back to haunt you, though with the internal monologue I can get why Youyan said that lovers who break up could not stay friends, because if you truly do love each other why would you not stay together as lovers.

Unfortunately for her at the time she did not realise that people can break up for reasons other than falling out of love. An alcohol addiction can do the trick just fine.

Alcohol addiction came after the breakup in this case.

well we don't know that, and given that in earlier chapters Jing Xiu got very pointedly irritated by Ji Youyan drinking, I think it is fair to say that the alcohol addiction could have already started while they were still in a relationship. With it possibly even being one of the main reasons for the breakup.

She was upset at the drinking at the dinner with the directors because of how drinking is used against young actors and actresses by the older men. Jing Xiu was upset that Ji Youyan was playing along, not that she was having a drink. She’s shown no indication of having an addiction to alcohol.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Soooo many lovely moments in this wonderfully long chapter but I think what I loved the most is Matsuri finally accepting that she can be more selfish when it comes to Miss Sunflower. I hope it’ll carry over to the next volume!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

oof, that really is the past coming back to haunt you, though with the internal monologue I can get why Youyan said that lovers who break up could not stay friends, because if you truly do love each other why would you not stay together as lovers.

Unfortunately for her at the time she did not realise that people can break up for reasons other than falling out of love. An alcohol addiction can do the trick just fine.

Alcohol addiction came after the breakup in this case.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Aww poor Youyan really messed up there! And they looked so cute together when they were younger!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Wow, going full on emotional abuse here…and only 6 chapters in!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oooh, got the plans in motion well beforehand!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I’m personally hoping for either Ricchan, the brother’s editor or maybe even Yuu-sensei as her future suitor.

last edited at Jun 15, 2022 10:33PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Just got caught up to chapter 10 and my god their adorable awkwardness when together alone is so cute!! Seriously, I had a smile the whole time reading them trying to build up the courage to move forward only to succumb to tickle fights and giggles. Way too cute!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

A few chapters back... Maybe more then a few when they showed him it did seem like he had a thing for Ayame whether they will pursue that or not I don't know but it did make it seem like he was basically the male version of the girls that all worked for/interacted with both Miss Sunflowers. Helps out etc but seems to also like the owner of said store type thing. I could be wrong but again I thought the same thing.

He may have something for her, but Ayame doesn't seem to reciprocate any of those feelings, from what I can tell anyways.

I think that's certainly the case for now. I'm really less talking about the feelings of the fictional people than the narrative strategy of the author--Part-time-kun doesn't get enough attention to be a meaningful character, but the repeated detail of his extreme reliability seemed to be just a tad more than necessary. It's hardly important, but it struck me as a bit odd.

To quote my least favorite dialogue trope in manga, anime, and Kdramas, "Never mind. It's nothing."

Certainly, the author could go different way. I think we've seen a few potential candidates for Ayame and any of them could pan out or none of them. We'll just have to wait and see I guess. I think she's still so fixated on Miss Sunflower it would be too hard to tell.

last edited at Jun 15, 2022 10:25PM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

And like I said I do like they're giving some of the side characters more screen time. Seeing more Ayame is always a plus she just doesn't pop up enough!

Does anyone make anything of the extravagant praise for the competence of Ayame's (male) part-timer?

The character obviously serves to explain how Ayame can get time away from her own bookstore to interact with Miss Sunflower & Co., but it seems like he's given a little extra characterization for someone who is barely a character. If this series wasn't all-girl-crushes-all-the-time, I'd almost suspect he was being set up as Ayame's love interest.

A few chapters back... Maybe more then a few when they showed him it did seem like he had a thing for Ayame whether they will pursue that or not I don't know but it did make it seem like he was basically the male version of the girls that all worked for/interacted with both Miss Sunflowers. Helps out etc but seems to also like the owner of said store type thing. I could be wrong but again I thought the same thing.

He may have something for her, but Ayame doesn't seem to reciprocate any of those feelings, from what I can tell anyways.

Lilisionnach
Anime season 15 Jun 11:44
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Edomae Elf is getting an anime adaptation!! I recommended this manga long ago...somewhere https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOpVzMsb6l4 about a shut in elf deity in a shrine
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-06-15/otaku-elf-fantasy-comedy-manga-gets-tv-anime/.186680

Before anyone ask, it's a comedy super chill anime so if you're looking for yuri romance this might be too tame for you....but, watch out for the protagonist's best friend, that's all I'm going to say

Also Good news!!! You can get the manga from seven seas https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/otaku-elf/ vol 4 should come out in a few weeks

Bad News: It's Sevenseas

Looks good! Thanks for the info! Loving all the new food we're getting!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

How about we wait until next chapter and see how this plays out and how Takagai feels following said acts, yeah?

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

So it's your "Matsuri is so occupied studying so we're doing good things between Fuuko and Himawari-san" chapter again.

Gotta keep building relations with the future sister-in-law.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Uhhh-huh…missed. Yup, totally. Such awful aim that you grazed her upper thigh. Yup, mhm, totally. Move along.