Forum › Posts by The YuriWitch

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Um. What. What? Wait, WHAT?! SHE DID THE THING?!

The YuriWitch
Citrus + discussion 04 Apr 02:53
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I swear to the yuri goddess, Matsuri's little brother is her Jiminy Cricket. He says what she's too scared or proud to say. Her little brother can't be this cute!

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 02 Apr 22:22
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
Mope_87263355_p5

Okay, dumb monkey brain time. It totally looks like they are fusing together at the breast.

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 02 Apr 22:21
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
88867795_p0

Oh, HELL yes.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

As someone who loathes April Fool's...I have nothing good to say. I just want the real Chapter 5 as soon as its available.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

So, does anyone here use security programs like Malwarebytes or McAfee? For some dumb reason, I can't see the first or last pages for new chapters on the website if they are marked as Page 000 or 999. I tried adding Dynasty-Scans to my list of Allowed websites, but I still can't view these pages. Is there a way to fix that?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

What happened to sayo's arrows? Has she lost her love?

You know, that would make for a VERY shocking twist. But most likely the artist simply forgot to add them in.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

As much as I love to see polyamory in yuri, it certainly seems weak here...but I'm also wondering if, rather than polyamory, the author wrote this as an opportunity for Mei to learn what each arrow type means. She's already seen that arrows come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, quantities and intensities, but she has yet to actually figure out what each individual arrow really stands for.

While a part of me wants to see poly here, it makes more reasonable sense for Mei to use this opportunity to find out just what each arrow type stands for. And if she ends up playing cupid for her friends...well, it works.

Frankly, I'll be laughing my ass off if she ends up falling for the Student Council president. But hey, at this point we really don't know enough yet. So, we can only wait and see.

I think I might end up eating my own words after this chapter...anyone got any soy sauce?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

This chapter kinda feels out of place...I love the development here, but the fanservice feels a bit foreign. It's almost got a tongue-in-cheek quality to it.

I certainly like how their relationship dynamic is building, and I do hope we see something more significant in the next few chapters. But this...don't force the ecchi, please!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

As much as I love to see polyamory in yuri, it certainly seems weak here...but I'm also wondering if, rather than polyamory, the author wrote this as an opportunity for Mei to learn what each arrow type means. She's already seen that arrows come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, quantities and intensities, but she has yet to actually figure out what each individual arrow really stands for.

While a part of me wants to see poly here, it makes more reasonable sense for Mei to use this opportunity to find out just what each arrow type stands for. And if she ends up playing cupid for her friends...well, it works.

Frankly, I'll be laughing my ass off if she ends up falling for the Student Council president. But hey, at this point we really don't know enough yet. So, we can only wait and see.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Wow. Well, if this ends up as a Luminous=Blue situation, I will be super happy, but HOLY SHYET if Mei isn't in for the ride of her life! XD I can't wait to see how this plays out!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Sora....I actually facepalmed. YOU RUINED IT!!

How can you expect an airhead like Ayaka to understand when you aren't being honest with yourself?!

I am legit mad at her. Seriously.