Forum › Posts by saltyslug5561

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

From the first two pages, this manga messed with the comventions and I am here for it. And they are 17. By manga standarts they might as well be retired

This also feels like a one shot where story is neatly wrapped up. There is no hook or anything. Kinda weird.

last edited at May 30, 2022 1:26AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

That is an unnatural amount of resolve for the second chapter of a yuri manga. Lets see where it goes.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I dont know what the hell is going on anymore. Maybe I am geting old.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I am loving the explosion of gayness. Also Uda is channeling big Yatsude energy at the end.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

how could anyone take the gf with the karen haircut seriously

Yup short hair cuts are forever forbidden for women because of some American yokels. What were these Japanese teenagers even thinking?

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Poor Utena. What began as a fun hobby quickly became a grind. Well that is growing up for you. BTW did Utena come to Azul's temple? For what exactly. To confess some sin perhaps?

Also Sulfur is down bad, dropping hints left and right. Hopefully they dont get any outside help to force things along. I mean what is a smooch or two between comrades.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

My girl was smooth as frick. Gotta work on the landing though.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Alright I am gonna go ahead and just say it. She is not worth the hassle, my poor poor girl. Go find another yuri couple and enter a poly relationship with them . I promise you it would be less of a headache.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Such a good teacher. She can even speak emotionally dead Hinata. But everyone has their limits to weirdness. Speaking of which, it is so easy to forget that Matsumoto is quite adept at social situations. But even she cant act out of this obviously bizarre revelation.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Needs lots of hugs tag urgently. And a sequel.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

They have couple's gatherings, trips and even pissing contests to determine whose love is more true.

When did this happen?? O_o

3 couples had a staring contest where they measured how long they can stare at each other without looking away.

Lmfao, and I was trying to figure how these girls had competed for who can pee farther xD
There's a HUGE difference between a staring contest and a pissing contest

It is a figure of speech. Not a literal contest.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

They have couple's gatherings, trips and even pissing contests to determine whose love is more true.

When did this happen?? O_o

3 couples had a staring contest where they measured how long they can stare at each other without looking away. Longer the better. Ayano and Miyoshi won it easily and Miyoshi celebrated it with shouting "It is love!"

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch130#4

This was so fun to read back then. Now it is just frustrating.

last edited at May 19, 2022 1:14AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I am sorry but I have had a rant incoming for so long so here I go. I appreciated Ayano and Miyoshi pairing for many years. Theirs was a relationship that resembled most to reality out of all other ships. Loving your friend more than a friend but never having guts to open up to them and being satisfied with "jokes" and "pranks" is all too real for queer youth and their "will they-wont they?" routine was really entertaining for quite some time. Heck their story can be a good manga on its own with drama and aaaaangst tags. But they dont work here, in this manga.

Why? Because they are the rusted and stuck gear in this well oiled machine of gayness. Their dynamic is simply alien to the setting and characters around them. They are in an all girls school with extra-ordinary amount of lesbians in it. These two know about them, are friends with them, tease them about their relationship and even help them with their relationship. Heck Ayano even participates in BDSM session poorly disguised as photography with them. Being gay is not taboo among them. It is known and even encouraged. They have couple's gatherings, trips and even pissing contests to determine whose love is more true. Being gay is not taboo. And the worst of all it is not like nothing has happened between Ayano and Miyoshi.
THEY HAVE KISSED MULTIPLE TIMES. They Kabedonned, dryhumped and even held hands multiple times.

And yet fast forward to this chapter and you can see Ayano acting and thinking like they were introduced to each other by a friend of friend a week ago, being uncertain of how close they are as friends, let alone something more. Like I said this dynamic can be cute in another manga as the first or second chapter but it has been 300 chapter for Maria's sake. Either Ayano is suffering from amnesia or the mangaka doesnt know how to progress with these two.

Keep in mind that every kind of nerd got a girlfriend in this manga. MiyoshixAyano relationship feels incredibly stunted and unnatural by this point. They should either reveal that Ayano is suffering from a rare neurological disease which resets her memory to the beginning of the high school or that Miyoshi is straight and never had the guts to tell Ayano

Oh and OTP is Honoka and Elisha. They are just too much fun

last edited at May 18, 2022 10:50AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Yuu knows the way of the gay heart. She knows it all too well. And there is nothing gayer than magical girls.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

What an awesome uncle.

Already planning her wedding for her first romance, though?

He is drunk

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Cosplay group sex is somehow too much for the robosexual

saltyslug5561
School Zone discussion 12 May 00:54
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Matsuri makes me feel so many things. Admiration, pity, respect, sympathy. She is like a walking disaster and it is hard to look away from her. And I believe she is talking with a near yelling pitch all the time, with her inner thoughts being full on screams.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Uncle thinking like: "Lesbians have gotten really
aggressive huh!"

saltyslug5561
School Zone discussion 04 May 10:30
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Hello darkness my old friend.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Soooooo creepy. Like all kinds of uncomfortable. I dunno if it is intentional or not but virginity-baiting should be left behind in all romance not just yuri.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Ruriko is what we call a moron-sexual.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Best of reversals in all of manga. Dodged the angst and got the gf. 10 out of 10. Best game. Best game.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Serializations are GREEEEEEEEEEEAT

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well I am not responsible if people dont have imagination alright. There are a million scenarios that can be reached from this point on. Finishing it here would either mean a sudden axe or author burn out. This sand castle isnt close to being finished.

No one said you were? And that's not how writing works.

A story doesn't end because it's exhausted every possible permutation of the scenario, it ends because the core narrative established from the beginning has reached its conclusion and the majority of side-threads have been either wrapped up or reached a point where their continuation doesn't need to be shown.

Baiser has already dom'ed both the magical girls and her own sub(ordinate)s into growing as people, accepting their flaws and weaknesses as parts of themselves and reaching higher levels of power and gayness friendship, the only plot-threads left was to reach a climax in the conflict and show what was up with the mascots this whole time.

Both are threads which were coming to the forefront in this last fight, with Baiser going berserk due to the mascot's ulterior motives. Literally, if the magical girls and bad girls had come together to ultimately defeat Baiser, only made possible thanks to Baiser having nurtured them all into better people in the first place, it would've stopped the mascot's evil plans and finished up every storyline neatly.

The magical girls would have won, the bad girls would've probably buried the hatchet, the evil mascot would've been stopped and Baiser herself would be content having played her role to perfection and probably even survived to become friends with the magical girls as just a normal human again.

So yeah, I can't fault anyone for expecting this encounter to have been the finale. They were literally on the last remaining plot threads.

All of this is baseless speculation on your part as we still dont know about the extent of Baiser's powers. And no most of the story threads were not resolved. Girls used their La verita forms for like one or two times after such a long time building them up. If it ended here it would be suppremely unsatisfying. And we still dont knlw shit about mascot characters and their motivations. Baiser and Leopolds relationship,, Alice's new form if any. Frankly anyone who was expecting it to end here wasnt reading properly.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Did people really think this was reaching a natural conclusion? It is too soon with this many characters.

On a brighter note, Azul is a badass and just needs a few nights in Mistress Baiser's Chamber to reach Super Magical Girl 3

In all fairness, out of the cast of 8 main characters, literally only one of them hasn't had a soul-searching journey resulting in self-realizations and the actualization of new powers based on a better understanding of themselves and acceptance of their weaknesses and flaws.
There was only one character left, the third magical girl who looked to be getting some in this very fight.
Then something finally actually happened with Baiser herself and she went berserk, uniting both her own subs and the magical girls against her out of necessity as the "final boss" of the story, who can only be overcome by the collective abilities of the girls she's nurtured.

If that doesn't strike you as "end of story"-feeling then I dunno what would.

It could an abused Sub that became an abusive Dom or something of being either/both a Sub or Dom. It the leader seems Sus with the other two wrapped around her finger.

That could be it!
Lord was a sadistic dom in it for her own satisfaction while Kusogaki might be a former abuse-victim-turned-abuser-dom who's in it out of a sense of "justice" but without really enjoying it.

Baiser is a loving and caring dom who's trying to help her subs feel- and become better.
Lord is a sadistic and callous dom who's just enjoying herself at the expense of her subs.
Kusogaki is a misguided dom who's trying to do the right thing but ultimately doesn't understand what that is due to past traumas, and it comes at the expense of her subs and peers.

This story about lesbian magical bondage girls goes deep, maaaan...

Well I am not responsible if people dont have imagination alright. There are a million scenarios that can be reached from this point on. Finishing it here would either mean a sudden axe or author burn out. This sand castle isnt close to being finished.