Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why couldn't we get this chapter!?

Cause as per usual, their relation is developping off-screen and so i can't care much about them

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

[99] sorry for the extremely long delay on this one. hopefully i can catch up pretty quick now that some stuff in my life is out of the way. <3 y'all

Didn't aged well

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

huh? I feel like I read the latest chapter before already? I am so confused XD

Probably on Mangadex

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

why can't we have a normal comments section...

You must be new to the Internet.

Or Dynasty

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's called being bisexual with NTR fetish

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Kiwi really get an handful of Azur here.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

manga : is wholesome
Dynasty users : going about length on a subject that wasn't in the author's mind at all

Always amazed how Dynasty can sometime a moutain out of a stone.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also, maybe is just me but I had a hard time recognizing every character in this chapter, they all looked too similar to me.

This too, maybe it's because it's been a month but it was hard to remember who was who. Hell, i thought Kyou was Shio's sister

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How to make an unlikable character more likable ? Just give them a tragic story, add a dead loved one in the mix and a promise and boom.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So, so far it's two girls who both know they're trapped in an endless loop of redoing the same day ? it's somewhat similar to Fragtime no ?

More like endless height from Haruhi Suzumiya

I'm afraid i don't have the reference.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So, so far it's two girls who both know they're trapped in an endless loop of redoing the same day ? it's somewhat similar to Fragtime no ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also, that mysterious lady is 100% her mom purely based on her hair.

Wow being a supportive mom by supporting your daughter's relationship with someone she loves no matter the gender is one thing, but slaying the monsters of the night and bending a powerful force that literally influences the entire world is another kind of supportive mom..

She has been in an orphanage you know , the one she just visit in the chapter.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

will be better a poly end but few author want to do it

it's also not the set-up at all

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Kirin-kun posted:

By the way, I don't translate the title of the chapters, even though Agu gives them titles, because Amarrez never did, but in this instance, the title has significance.

This chapter has the serie's title on twitter: 気になってた人が男じゃなかった

Which, in this instance, means "The Guy I Was Interested in Wasn’t a Guy"

So, Agu tells us that Aya indeed realized that Onii-san and Koga are one and the same.

No need to search for other interpretations.

And yet, people are still speculating xD

tbf it was the last message of the page so people probably didn't see it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

OH NO SHE KNOWS
THE ABSENCE OF ANY OBVIOUS BLUSHING OR HAPPY-GAY SPARKLES IS MAKING THIS VERY DIFFICULT TO PARSE ON WHETHER IT'S A GOOD REVELATION (for her) OR NOT
I'M SO STRESSED OUT

Or she think Onii-san send it to Koga and is his GF.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You need explaining why saying "you're all pedophiles" is unacceptable and against the rules?

In this context, yes. I would love an explanation as to how people who read lolicon are not pedophiles. Lay it on me. Cause to me, this seems pretty self evident, but I'm genuinely curious how you justify adults being attracted to children.

That's the same reasoning as saying that Call of Duty players are all masse shooters or Fifa players all play football. Just because i read something doesn't mean i'm doing the thing. Like, i'm a dude reading yuri.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

There's a very clear age gap tag in this manga,and you guys failed to see it???

First, I'd like to address the combative tone of this and other comments. Nobody failed anything. This isn't the useless drama bird app, so stop with the unnecessary condescending tone. Second, nobody has claimed they didn't understand there was an age gap. It's right there in the tags. What isn't there is the Lolicon tag, so a reasonable person would assume no underage people were involved.

Cause Tanya isn't a loli, she look like 14/15 and it's probably only what she look like cause she is a witch and is probably way older than that. I mean come on, the way she look and behave is clearly indicating she is young but not that young.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh no, i wonder what age gap is suposs to mean.Like, they're witchs, they are probably hundred of years old and Tanya is probably more like a teenager/young adult.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Kdwr43-1558908070096384000-img1

Very gae

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

They also have another work on MD about a zombie trying to live a norma life

It end up being gay btw

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't think they need it.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

wow got tricked really hard by the comments saying how amazing this manga was……only to find that one chapter has an kiss that changed NOTHING and an extra that screamed more friendship that any subtext yuri…….don’t read this for the yuri since there is none of it.

They litterally said they're going out, what more do you want ? Sex on screen ?

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 13 Aug 16:18
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Saburouta is totally capable of writing R rated sex scene. When you read her shounen or shoujo stuff, you will also see an older guy manipulate a high school girl into sex. The guy usually sexually humiliates the girl. If you wonder about all the sexual assault and manipulation in Citrus and Citrus Plus, now you know where it comes from. Also you will wonder if Sabu dislike straight girls.
Speaking of Manami and Kana, I will not be surprised if they are another Sayaka. Closet lesbians who use homophobia to hide their own orientation. At no times do we know if they REALLY dated boys, because Yuzu lied about having boyfriends too.

eh the frick are u saying..ugh lies with no evidence kinda had enough, listen i just wanna enjoy my afternoon without readin bs like "yuzu had bfs" are u okay???? stop disturbing my peace beth enough lies today u leave yuzu alone stop it rn ur triggering my lesbianism health yuzu had no boyfriends why tf u think she went in shock when she saw mei argh

That's ... what they saying, they said Yuzu lie about having BF to theirs friends, which in the very first pages of the first chapter of Citrus.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Please remove the tag "kabedon". First, it is just for threaten. Second, if it is kabedon, that means hetshit.

That's still qualify as Kabedon sorry

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Did Mai still exist ?