Forum › Posts by Jeanne Mathison

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

StarKnight is working really hard to be worthy of that one month ban that's coming to him, doesn't he?

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

He sido engañada: esperaba una de twincest y resulta que es un cuadrángulo amoroso con la rubia y la profe! (la rubia quiere a la gemela pelilarga, y la gemela de pelo corto quiere a la profe)

En mi opinión no es un cuadrángulo, es un pentágono amoroso. La profesora Hanazono tmb está metida!
Si te fijas en la página doble del principio, la profesora Maki y la profesora Hanazono están juntas en el centro de la página, rodeadas de lirios blancos. :D

Yo veo el esquema de deseo amoroso (representado por flechas) así:

Yuki --> Komachi --> Ako --> Maki --> Hanazono

Si Hanazono quisiera a Yuki sería un círculo perfecto... Pero nooo, jeje, yo creo que Hanazono debe corresponder el amor de Maki! <3 En todo caso, hay material para mucho drama.

last edited at Feb 23, 2020 2:28PM

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Por cierto! cual fue su opinión de este manga con gemelas? https://mangadex.org/title/44917/futago-wazurai la saco rainy devils también!

¡Gracias! No lo conocía, si no es por tí no me entero.
Esa vuelta de tuerca al final nos tomó a todos por sorpresa, jeje.
Me reí mucho con los comentarios, casi todos los que escriben en los Comments de Mangadex dicen que no entienden un rábano del diálogo y que van que ponerse a aprender español, jajaja. ¡El yuri está ayudando a difundir la lengua de Cervantes! :))))))

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Doumyou clearly is a selfish twat because not only did she ask her married and pregnant friend if she could come over to her gatdamn house to tell her gatdamn husband that she had feelings for him, she saw him treat his wife like dirt and STILL had the gall to spit mean at her at work.

I have to say I'm disappointed in Doumyou.
I thought she was going to be a good friend to Midori, even if she was jealous.
I never expected her to be such a b-word.

Jeanne Mathison
Yuru Oyako discussion 21 Feb 15:58
joined May 24, 2019

And you don't argue with science.

Sayaka, surrender to your urges.

Jeanne Mathison
Image Comments 21 Feb 15:53
joined May 24, 2019
Doki

Her name is Yuri. She was predestined to end up like this. :))

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Kanda ask about it and Ookuma don't seem against it so why didn't she tell her on the spot after that ? It's even worse if it's false to me. Ookume don't seem to be the type of blayantly lying about anything so i don't see why she would have lie here.

The wish to be loved for your beautiful inner self (and not for your status, wealth, attractive looks, etc. etc.) is very common. The question "Will you still love me if I become ugly/fat/poor/sick/old/whatever?" is a frequent one between lovers. Everyone always answers "Yes!!!" to this question, whether they are sincere or not — because any other reply would sour the mood and possibly end the romance.

Ookuma is, as far as anyone can tell, a perfectly normal heterosexual girl. When asked "Will you still love me if I become a woman?" she laughed and replied "Yes!" However, switching your sexual preference is not that easy. Like, at all. That's why Kanda has good reason to suspect that Ookuma was just aiming to please, not being realistic, with her answer.

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 4:50PM

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I'm worried about Mio.

She said so many times she loved Shizuka's long hair... and then, next thing she knows, Shizuka cut most of it. What kind of signal is that?

And the worst thing, leaving aside the fact that Shizuka hacked something Mio loved, is this: cutting your hair after a heartbreak is such a big cliché that there's no way Mio won't suspect the truth! Poor sweet cinnamon roll, it will really hit her hard. She's gonna start angsting all over again.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Yo escuché que la traducción de Warikitta al inglés es muy mala, llena de errores y hasta faltan páginas. Es casi una blasfemia hacerle eso a un manga tan bueno.

BTW aquí les dejo el enlace para Majime Lingerie en Tumanga, que hay capis nuevos:

https://tmofans.com/library/manga/46311/majime-girl-to-seishun-lingerie

Jeanne Mathison
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 21:37
joined May 24, 2019

It's not bigotry to recognize that the societal standard for serious relationships is more often than not monogamy.

Fuck the societal standard.

last edited at Feb 12, 2020 12:39AM

Jeanne Mathison
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 11:29
joined May 24, 2019

A lot of people. A lot. Not all.

A lot as in most people, which is why assuming the relationship is meant to be exclusive makes the most sense.

I can't believe this.
You are ardently supporting polyphobic people, homophobic people, and, in general, all majority groups who engage in minority discrimination... and, afaict, you don't even realize what you're doing.

You really need to rethink your argument. Or your worldview. Or both. Or everything.

Start by working on your understanding of logical thought (and your orthography); then we can talk.

Spare me the straw man, please.

Are you sure you don't want her to spare you the illicit major, or the persuasive definition, or the double counting, or the survivorship bias?

Nene is right. Brush up on Logic 101. It will do you good.

Jeanne Mathison
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 10:34
joined May 24, 2019

Wow, look at the date & time in the last messages!
We're posting a message a minute!

Liberty sure is popular, huh? Totally a fan favorite. :))

joined May 24, 2019

LOL at the Charlie Brown x Schroeder reference, heehee, reminds me of a Japanese doujin artist who drew the Peanuts in anime style, and one pic was Charlie Brown as a harem show MC surrounded by his harem, which included several of the girls and Schroeder too. xD

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I liked this chapter a lot.

Same here. Who needs Maria-sama when you have Yurika-sama watching over you? lol

Don't know what people are expecting from this established series.

I really can't tell... but writing to say that they stopped caring about this manga, and that they won't waste any more time on it, is a bit purpose-defeating.

joined May 24, 2019

Technically, any difference in ages is an age gap. But some are simply not meaningful enough.

joined May 24, 2019

We-e-ell... mayhaps they were seeing stygian blue, or self-luminous red, or hyperbolic green?

The idea that you can see colors outside the normally visible spectrum (I mean, the spectrum perceptible by ordinary visual functioning) is not as crazy as it may seem at first impression. Human color sensation is based on the sensitivity responses of the retina's three types of cone cells, which are later processed at the brain's visual cortex. There are ways to manipulate the signals from the cone cells so that they will be set in the cortex to combinations that the eye normally does not produce. Experimentation has led to very surprising results.

There's a good article about this subject on Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_color

Anyone who wants to know more, by all means take a look. The theoretical framework behind the notion of "impossible colors" is well explained.

Thanks for the link. I like everything related to physics and physical science, and biological optics is a very interesting field. Who'd have thought that seeing impossible unreal colors is actually possible?
Even more fascinating since the workings haven't been satisfactorily explained yet.

joined May 24, 2019

Last chapter?

It has a last chapter feel... but I dunno if there's more.
Looks like the volume's end, iac.

Jeanne Mathison
Anime season 27 Jan 14:22
joined May 24, 2019

A comment found in the Reddit thread for Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu episode 3:

PLEASE JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER!!!! I'm a lesbian and this show is making me homophobic!

lol

Jeanne Mathison
1 x ½ discussion 25 Jan 13:18
joined May 24, 2019

For fuck's sake Asuka you're like if Tottenham was a person

r/RareInsults

But very accurate. Those of us who understand where she's coming from can vouch for it.

Tottenham turned into a person... ROTFLMAO!

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I'm waiting to read the next chapter like I'm waiting to watch a trainwreck.

I can't believe her mother thought this was the best way to cure Neeko's anxiety problems.

joined May 24, 2019

We haven't been shown anything about Sakurako and Kasumi fucking, so I don't think it's unfair to say I'm not sure they are.

We haven't been shown them being born on Earth, either. Maybe they are floral aliens. They don't fuck, they pollinate.

Hah! You won't scare me. I'm a wrestling fan. I'm totally okay with lesbian pollen! xP

Lmao I walked into that one
Alright, I admit it's possible for Earthling lesbians to use pollen attacks ;))

joined May 24, 2019

We haven't been shown anything about Sakurako and Kasumi fucking, so I don't think it's unfair to say I'm not sure they are.

We haven't been shown them being born on Earth, either. Maybe they are floral aliens. They don't fuck, they pollinate.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

You mean like she was at the start?

But is she still? No. Yurika on the other hand is. She's bi at best.

Yurika is a 6 on the Kinsey scale.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Like, in this one, with chapter titles like “First Kiss” and “Second Kiss” (titles that accurately describe the contents), I’m as sure as sure can be that a het swerve is Not Gonna Happen.

You mean.......
There are people predicting a het swerve, of all things, in this manga??
Thx heaven I didn't read the whole thread

joined May 24, 2019

Friendly roommates, buying just one bed to save money... this is nice

Lol so you don't see them as anything more than friends and roommates?
I'll give you that so far there's zero evidence of the contrary. XP
(there is a Yuri tag tho...)

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 10:33AM