Forum › Posts by SyxThree

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Yoriko's power(?) gauntlet slayed me. I wonder if her family is so wealthy because they own a Boston-Dynamics-esque engineering company?

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I admit this made me cringe way too hard, but it was certainly a good read. That Iori really is a bit cruel... Physically an M but emotionally an S.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Amazing! This collection is absolutely a blessing from Madokami herself...

By the way, does anyone know what the characters around Bebe's smirking face on P.28 mean? I'm confused as to why Sayaka was so startled.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Even though I was MOSTLY ok with how they treated their relationship in the show (I always want a REAL confession, though I know we never get it...), my heart does, in fact, need more post-epilogue Finzetta. The ending was a little too ambiguous as to what happened to Izetta for my tastes.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Ponymatsu, huh...? I have mixed feelings about that nickname...

My mind immediately went to the recently aired Osomatsu-san JRA special.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I think Osomatsu himself might be the real "Ponymatsu" now, after all.
(Some things can't be unseen)

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Here I am reading a yuri manga, but the pairing I'm most into is the two guys. Asakura-kun is too pure. Subaru is a fragile baby bird.

I'm also rooting for Kotooka, though. God bless that on-the-verge-of-meltdown angst reactor.

SyxThree
Opapagoto discussion 07 Jan 04:15
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

For some reason, based on the synopsis, I didn't think I was going to like this one, but I'm glad I was proven wrong so quickly! It's not easy to pile on so many characters at the center and still let them shine, but I love all of them. Especially Chikako, though, because she's perfect. Surprisingly I also really like Ayumi, even though she's more-or-less the kind of character I usually find uninteresting. Maybe it's the context? CH 9 though... I haven't checked recently, but am I actually Madam Tsuyuri Konoe, and I just forgot?

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Aw, feels like everyone in the comments in here is tearing this series down, but here I am eating it up and enjoying every chapter. Now I feel like a dummy u_u

Oh well, such is fate. When all is said and done, I'm just a messy bitch who lives for drama. I just hope poor Pu Yi can get some good resolution without having to turn into some sort of villain, because we all know he's not gonna get the girl. Stay strong, Pu Yi!

I think the art is really pretty too