Forum › Posts by HellAQA

HellAQA
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

So I don't watch Love Live! but this is absolutely my favorite futa manga/doujin I've ever read. I've reread it so many times since it was first released on Dynasty Reader and it never gets old. I don't know about all these discussions over the lack of feminine focus on the futa girl (I don't know their names lol) or the concept of trans representation here, I just know I love this shit out of it. I try to read as much futa as is humanly possible across the entire internet and even write some myself. I actually view futa/futanari as separate from trans. It really is largely a fantasy concept, like having sex with a dragon girl, and that idea is pushed mostly by the way it's represented. It is often hypersexualized but I don't think I can agree with the ignorance of feminine features on the futa. From what I've seen, the feminine features are often just as sexualized on the futa as they are on the non-futa (though I'm often reading futa-on-futa stories). This particular doujin strikes me so much not because of the representation of the futa, but because of the representation of the relationship. Again, I don't watch Love Live! and I never will, but this doujin made me genuinely care for the characters and see a level of domesticity and affection that is sorely lacking in many nsfw manga. I adore stories where the futanari is present but only acknowledged as an extension of that person rather than the primary focus (e.g. "Ooh, can't wait to drain that snake..."). This one hits that, especially with the non-futa initiating physical contact. And her focus isn't to get a dick in her mouth, it's to please her lover and satisfy herself at the same time, and is sure to get consent to contact.

tldr I loved the shit out of this story and don't care for the politics of it. It has great art, steamy, and is super sweet like chocolate chip cookies. No matter how many futa stories I read (and I read Futabu!) I always come back to this one.

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 1:53PM

HellAQA
Image Comments 24 Feb 21:01
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015
Cute

So I don't watch Idolmaster, but this is fucking adorable. And look at those feet. I don't have a fetish, but I appreciate nice feet.

HellAQA
Image Comments 20 Feb 23:55
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015
47099070_p10

I never much cared for Chun-Li, but I know Cammy would be happy with this so I ship it. Anything that makes Cammy happy makes me happy.

HellAQA
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I may not have hay fever, but I blow my nose all day, so I can definitely understand that life/death feeling when there's nothing to blow your nose into, and in a public place! I don't use tissues because they're too weak, but handkeircheifs are life. I've sprinted to bathrooms before when I had nothing to use. If some girl just gave me a pack of tissues out of nowhere, I think I would cry.

HellAQA
Image Comments 05 Jan 19:57
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015
25b6536aa2d470af97d03b24861b40a5

I always like viewing Sheik as Trans Zelda or cross-dressing Zelda, and I do prefer that over standard Zelda. So this, right here? I ship it.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I like this because, duh, post-apocalyptic vampire lesbians, but it feels a little hollow. Slice-of-life is really great, but those usually have some sort of conflict typically with a co-worker or getting sick or something based in society. Being in a wasteland, there's no chance of something that simple. I feel this story would really benefit from a concise plot, like discovering the mystery of humanity's disappearance, or a cure to vampirism (even though we all want them to stay as vampires) but just some kind of conflict. Instead it just feels kinda messed up because it's like they're ignoring the fact that they're all alone. Maybe if we just had a chapter dedicated to showing what happened the day/week/month that the apocalypse happened, then I would like this a little more.

HellAQA
Image Comments 01 Jan 03:59
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015
Dpf%20comission

Can this be a manga?

HellAQA
Image Comments 01 Jan 03:05
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015
Lilsistersv2

This is fucking adorable.

HellAQA
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

The title fits now more than ever. We've got the girl who likes to look at butts, the girl who likes to have her butt looked at, and the girl who likes to watch people get it on. I think the addition of the third character is actually quite nice and rounds out this triangle of public fetishes. I seriously love this story and the art is impeccable.

HellAQA
Mix discussion 21 Dec 03:08
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

This was a cute one and I absolutely worship Takemiya, but I can't help but feel like all the idol and anime references bogged down the story. Maybe it's meant to be geared towards those fans, like recchuun above, but it feels weird when all of her other work is so general-audience. It's like reading annotated Shakespeare with all the footnotes at the bottom of the page.

HellAQA
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

"Is this the age of Yuri?!"

It sure is!

I wish...so far the best yuri anime ever released is Inugami To Nekoyama, a short episode series, and Sakura Trick, a series where girls kiss each other literally just to kiss each other...lol
ONE DAY THOUGH, I BELIEVE WE WILL HAVE A FANTASTIC YURI ANIME! A REAL ANIME TOO! No three minute long episodes! IT'LL HAVE A PLOT! AND ROMANCE! WON'T BE OVERDRAMATIC! IT'LL JUST BE GOOD! AND THAT DAY WILL BE BEAUTIFUL DAMMIT!
silently waits for the Girlfriends anime that will never come...

Honestly you're forgetting some very important anime -Sweet Blue Flowers, Yuri Yuri, Love Live, Strawberry Panic, and Maria Watches Over Us.

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san is cute but there's hardly any development for it's type.

Sakura Trick is great and mostly comedy. Sweet Blue Flowers and Strawberry Panic are great and a mixture of romance and drama. Yuru Yuri is great and comedic slice-of-life. If we rule out very short OVA series like Kuttsukiboshi, Sonohana, and Shoujo Sect (one of my favorites and truly a great show) then those four are undoubtedly the best.

I've seen every yuri anime there is to see and considering that 99% of all the "good" ones you guys are listing are NOTHING but implied relationships and the majority of the rest is excessively over dramatic or just not very good, really not sure what points you're trying to make here.
Wait, I didn't even notice this, you think Yuru Yuri and Love Live...are more yuri than Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san...Love Live isn't even actually a yuri so it's not even gonna get it's own section lol, first of all. And Yuru Yuri is one of those series that is yuri in the loosest sense of the term because there's a couple girls who admire other girls and one girl who fervently kisses the others SOMETIMES. Not that I dislike Yuru Yuri since it's a pretty fun show but its BARELY yuri. In Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san half the storylines are about the attraction the girls have for each other and how often Inugami-san tries to act on that.
Sweet Blue Flowers (I'm assuming that's Aoi Hana even though I've never heard the name Sweet Blue Flowers myself) is one of the most overdramatic series, not even just yuri series, ever made. And yeah, it touched on some important points of reality regarding lesbian relationships that most series don't but considering the fact that it's STILL overdramatic as fuck and incomplete as an anime, I can't agree with you. Not to mention large parts of that series are incredibly boring.
Strawberry Panic. somebody already said this, IS INCREDIBLY OVERDRAMATIC to the point where it just ruins the series for most people (aka me). And it's not even the "we're touching on real points regarding lesbianism" overdramaticness that Aoi Hana did but just ridiculous overdramaticness throughout the entire fucking series lol.
Sakura Trick was pretty good but I won't call it great because, let's face it, there was very little development for anybody besides the president. Our main characters had A LOT of shit they could've developed through but literally just didn't. Basically they had too much fanservice in the form of kissing for the normal anime viewer (that wasn't secretly perverted lol) to really enjoy in the way I meant.
Sonohana and Shoujo Sect ARE FUCKING HENTAIS lol! And Shoujo Sect AGAIN is incredibly overdramatic, I mean somebody dies COMPLETELY OUT OF NOWHERE lol.
Kashimashi...I honestly don't know to explain this one besides...it's just not very good...I mean it's not terrible or even bad either but to call it great? Can't agree with you there. It was just pretty boring and I'm really not sure that a yuri series that start with a guy turning into a girl because aliens isn't exactly the kind of yuri series that the all around anime viewer is gonna love lol.
Kuttsukiboshi ALMOST qualifies and, had it had ANY more character/plot development, it would be almost perfect, even though it is pretty close to being hentai but completely disqualifies itself when they fucking ruined it with that pointless fucking plot twist at the end that straight up ruined the series for most people (myself included).
Sasameki Koto is pretty fucking great (totally forgot about it) and I can't really argue anything there except that, I think (can't totally remember), the anime doesn't cover the entire series so it doesn't really feel satisfying in the slightest and because of that the anime winds up being somewhat forgettable.
And let me just thank all of you for not bringing up Kannazuki No Miko as a great yuri anime because then I would finally have found the real problem to all of this lol.
I'm pretty sure that covers all the series that were mentioned and if I missed some then my bad but I'm just not gonna check lol. I think you misunderstood what I meant originally. What I meant when I said we'd never had a great yuri anime. I meant we've never had a yuri anime that was ACTUALLY yuri and really good in regards to plot and overall entertainment value that is just, frankly, enjoyable for EVERY type of anime viewer there is (something a fucking hentai won't be, seriously why even bring those up lol). Sasameki Koto got pretty close but due to how unsatisfying the ending of the anime is it loses a large part of its value and winds up being somewhat forgettable.
I mentioned a Girlfriends anime because I feel that series was perfect in regards to what I've been talking about: It had plenty of character and plot development, plenty of good romance WITHOUT BEING OVERDRAMATIC AND STUPID, it isn't boring, there isn't excessive amounts of fanservice, it covers some realistic issues with a lesbian relationship, and it's just an all around a good yuri series. It's the kind of series that anybody can enjoy without looking for fap material or just being an all around yuri lover. We're never gonna enter the "age of yuri" for anime at least until there's a yuri series that EVERYBODY can enjoy, both yuri lovers (like all of us) and the normal everyday anime viewer who doesn't care, as in love or hate, yuri. Because when THAT happens that's gonna trigger more and more good and enjoyable yuri animes to be made because now the anime companies won't be producing animes just for some niche group of yuri loving people but for a broader audience, lessening the risk they'll be taking by releasing it.
So no I don't think there's ever been a truly great yuri anime.

No one mentioned it so I will. What about Akuma no Riddle? That's certainly yuri and has a comprehensive plot on its own aside from any perceived couple. You seem to know what you're talking about so I just want to know what you have to say about AnR.
And I know the ening was bleeeeh and it finished ahead of the manga like a lot of the others you mentioned, but I don't think it ever got super stupid or overdramatic.

HellAQA
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

New theory: Maho has some illness/ issue and needs the jewel to live.

Any backers?

I don't think that'll happen but I want it to. Mira's works aren't usually compelling to me but I really like this one.

HellAQA
Demande discussion 04 Dec 12:09
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

That got really gay really fast. I seriously love Nishi's stuff. No matter how short or convoluted they may seem, she always seems to add some level of sadness to all of her stories, like a kind of life melancholy.

HellAQA
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

That was so miserable! omg I'm in tears. I have school in like four hours and now my heart hurts. Fuck this story. I'm gonna go cry over there.

HellAQA
Their Story discussion 31 Oct 03:41
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

disgusted noises

HellAQA
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

That was legit. I always love age gap and it's so nice to take a break from school situations. The protagonist was really cool, too.

HellAQA
Yuri Danshi discussion 29 Sep 00:24
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I was skeptical at first, but now I won't let the rumors of criticism halt my advance through this compendium of yuri tribulations! A man after my own heart, indeed! Dragging through each and every day, yuri goggles firmly pasted over his eyes; I feel his pain! It is a cold day in hell when I don't ship a girl or two on the street, for all yuri is meant to be!

HellAQA
Love Sign discussion 11 Sep 18:33
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

That was pretty fucking adorable. Even though they're kinda outlandish, I really love the lips and tongues. They're these long ass hentai tongues coming out of pencil thin grins that stretch across their entire face.

HellAQA
Image Comments 08 Sep 15:20
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015
42315618_p0

^
I'm such a trashy incest shipper, though. Ui/Yui, Akari/Akane, Elsanna, Farroncest, F!Hawkecest, Ryuuko/Satsuki, Morgana/Kayle, the list goes on. So I have no problem with incest ships. And that's probably a problem.

HellAQA
Lily Love discussion 22 Aug 16:52
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I don't like the ex. Like, is that just me? It's nice seeing a more serious side to Mew, too. Also, SUCK IT FLUTTERING FEELINGS. Chapter 9. Nine chapters. That's how long it took. Established relationship and a kiss. Now we can move forward. FF, 41 chapters and still going...
i swear is queerbaits more than supernatural

HellAQA
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I was skeptical about this originally since I usually hate 4-komas. I think they're way too light (I don't like raw comedy) and the reading format bothers me. But the characters, their dynamic, and the 'plotline' are all pretty good. Call me pleasantly surprised. They're kinda adorable. Will definitely be keeping up with this one.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Where can I get the raw for this/buy it?

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

This is my favorite manga of all time and I've read a lot (of yuri). This just speaks to me on such a personal level. I've read it four times and have shed tears every time. I don't know what's so fucking wonderful about it, but it is. That's all I have to say, really.

HellAQA
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Battle Royale with lesbians. I mean, I like the lesbian bit, but Battle Royale scared the shit out of me. I don't know if my little heart can handle watching gaybies kill each other. At least two will live, and one won't be a dude. Hopefully they don't do EXACTLY what BR did, because it's looking that way, just with two people attached to a single neck collar.

HellAQA
Image Comments 15 Jul 20:16
Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015
Tumblr_no2tiewyit1tr89gio1_1280

The short hair reminds me of Max and anything reminding me of Max is never a bad thing. Go short hair.