Forum › Posts by EvilDevil

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

EvilDevil wrote

[quote=biggbran77]Why didn't you just post the link from the beginning then?

The link is so easy to find, I didnt thought that was the issue. I thought the problem would be getting permission or something.[/quote]

It has been a few days since I provided the link, is there a reason they wont post it to the reader?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

biggbran77 wrote

Why didn't you just post the link from the beginning then?

The link is so easy to find, I didnt thought that was the issue. I thought the problem would be getting permission or something.

last edited at Sep 29, 2012 12:43AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

biggbran77 wrote

[quote=EvilDevil]I noticed that "Relieving Stress" or "Stress Relief" by Morishima Akiko is missing or was never put up. Is there a reason for it?

Probably because there's no upload file for it unless you speak spanish or japanese.[/quote]

you mean this file? http://www.mediafire.com/?1yb01d6t4ic13sf (only took me few seconds to find it)

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I noticed that "Relieving Stress" or "Stress Relief" by Morishima Akiko is missing or was never put up. Is there a reason for it?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I noticed there is a missing manga, "Relieving Stress" or "Stress Relief". Is there a reason it is missing?

EvilDevil
Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I am new. I dont know if this has been forwarded, but does anyone has any idea or news as to what happened to the Makimaki manga site? I see you have Girl Friends in the reader and other stuff. Just wanted to know.