Forum › Posts by Sleepyhead

joined Mar 23, 2022

omg I already expected this but still ooo myy goooosh!!! my gay ass is squealing!!! I hope this is still not yet the end T-T. we need a continuation of this.

joined Mar 23, 2022

new challenger has come, childhood friend arc letssss go, that smack kiss on the lips part is sooo sweet , My single ass is aching. also rip to the coworker that looks like has a crush on our gurl.

joined Mar 23, 2022

after this oneshot somehow I discovered a new fresh cup of tea into my liking.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)❤️.
How I wish for this to be a series. I like the dynamics between the main leads. Thank you for this!

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

god bless you for this updates!

joined Mar 23, 2022

damn cliffhanger at it's finest!

joined Mar 23, 2022

daymmmm this is getting gayer every chapter and I'm all for this shit!

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

missing her bae awwww

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!!

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

omg it's finally updating! been waiting for this!TvT

Sleepyhead
Mark discussion 06 Aug 02:58
joined Mar 23, 2022

Thank you for this!!!

Sleepyhead
Mark discussion 06 Aug 02:57
joined Mar 23, 2022

I'm loving this kind of omegaverse. I hope we can have more gl manwha series of this kind.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

Yes more matsuri and miss sunflower moments

joined Mar 23, 2022

Thank you soooo much for the update.T-T

joined Mar 23, 2022

lol hitomi rejecting azuma's offer to take her home, I like how she is so ready to yeet her classmate with her knuckles cracking from the background like she is about to end the loli's career in an instant. the last part is so sweet

joined Mar 23, 2022

that moment when evie is denying her inner gae force. you must not resist woman or you will suffer from lesbian withdrawal effects.

joined Mar 23, 2022

that moment when evie is denying her inner gae force. you must not resist woman or you will suffer from lesbian withdrawal effects.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

little did sarawo know that slap in the back is the start of their more touchy lowkey kinky relationship.

joined Mar 23, 2022

HA! thump spotted!

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

got a feeling that author is teasing us with these extra chapters. but oh well MOMO TOP FOR THE WIN!!!

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

cant wait for the next episode. the date in aquarium*cough*typical lesbian thing.*v*.lol chisato's pose copying the poster from the preview cracks me out.

joined Mar 23, 2022

thank you soooo much for the new chap!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

new loli rival approaching!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

I'M STILL NOT READY FOR THIS STORY TO END.T-T. Guy coworker is the best man in this series.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

Daymnm really nice chapter, this reminds me of taylor swift in jimmy show, where as taylor guessed every song but couldn't recognize her own song, which jimmy got it right lol. Ren blushing spotted!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

Lol I crack my shit with that scaring the cat part lol