Forum › Posts by Dynasty Reader

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

It's a nice story but I find it hard always to get in to a story where a working age adult is dating a school kid. Creeps me tf out.

Forget what I said, I don't mind this dynamic after all, the approach it takes isn't so hard to stomach, for the most part because of the social ineptitude. Either way, some how it works.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

It's a nice story but I find it hard always to get in to a story where a working age adult is dating a school kid. Creeps me tf out.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

And she's out for the count. XD

Dynasty Reader
Image Comments 02 Nov 21:29
joined Sep 7, 2021
Fcjttm5vuagcklr-orig

She's annoyed and trying to hold her down to stop her squirming so that she can finish getting her off.
Just that Fu is struggling to handle the intensity of the orgasm she's having.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Man how I long for more noble and peasant or monster stories like this, I love these kind of different worlds/unlikely relationship things.

Another one that I remember is Princess Principal or something like that. Amazon did that anime a little dirty, it was slept on soo bad.

joined Sep 7, 2021

A princess and Witch.. This reminds me of a strange world war inspired anime called Izetta Chan or something like that, decent anime too. I wouldn't call it a Yuri, maybe subtext with good Yuri goggles.

It's "Izetta: The Last Witch", just watched it not too long ago actually. And odd pseudo-WW2 setting aside, it's really quite good and the yuri is solid too, you honestly don't even need goggles for it. They even have a "spending the night together before the big fight" scene, it's so fucking gay xD

True, my memory isn't the best but I know that I enjoyed the dynamic between the princess and the witch in that anime.

joined Sep 7, 2021

A princess and Witch.. This reminds me of a strange world war inspired anime called Izetta Chan or something like that, decent anime too. I wouldn't call it a Yuri, maybe subtext with good Yuri goggles.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Ch1 read and I can already tell this one's going in all the swings and roundabouts.
It's been a nice read but I am not about that kinda drama so I am probably not gonna finish this. Still, I can recommend this as one to watch for those who are looking for that gripping drama type thing.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Oh come on.. can't you just add a few years anything to make it at least a bit believe.. The immersion is ruined but I'll still keep reading if it's funny. XD

joined Sep 7, 2021

You could make an interesting story about people who struggle to find love because of their appearances.

joined Sep 7, 2021

WTF am I reading. XD

last edited at Oct 28, 2021 7:01PM

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Cute af but mind numbingly bizarre.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I began to read page one and said what the fuck am I reading, then I checked the tag and it all made sense.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

That was frantic.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

An actual decent cheating story.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Short but nice little series in the end.

Dynasty Reader
Image Comments 27 Oct 07:26
joined Sep 7, 2021
93551366_p24

Are they remaking the series?

Dynasty Reader
Image Comments 27 Oct 07:24
joined Sep 7, 2021
E72i8mtvkagx3ex-orig

I see she graduated the other day. Even before I could ever find out about her.

joined Sep 7, 2021

NOOOOO!!!!!!! DON'T END IT LIKE THIS!!! I WANTED MOAR!!!!

joined Sep 7, 2021

That was wholesome af!! I remember one like this, it was not completed. This tough girl delinquent with a resting screw face and this typical moe girl liked eachother and they were trying to gravitate towards each other but they were world's apart so the miscommunication and misinterpretation made it difficult. I love stories like this, but they're so few and far between, it feels like.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

As wholesome as this is, I do kinda feel for both parties here. The girl Mari loved is kinda gone and now she's having to navigate and make do with a shell of that girl instead. I wonder how frustrating it must be for Arisa who can't fully fulfill Mari like she did before.
Now it's more a process of learning and rebuilding. I don't expect things to go anywhere from here but it's interesting to see the little that ebbs and flows in their lives because of this.

joined Sep 7, 2021

What is a student teacher.. A teacher that's also a student I guess. Even still I highly doubt marriage was gonna be their biggest obstacle in this case.
This manga makes no sense lol. Still, it's a little bit of fun I guess so whatevs works.

Dynasty Reader
Image Comments 24 Oct 08:31
joined Sep 7, 2021
E_lp8xyxiai7zzz-orig

Man this would make for a great shorts ecchi comedy manga. I love the dynamic every time these two are on the screen.

Dynasty Reader
Image Comments 24 Oct 08:27
joined Sep 7, 2021
93224820_p0

Cleopatra is getting a check up from her subjects.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Ah man, why did it just stop. :(
That was so awesome. Please don't give up on this premise, it's amazing, I haven't seen anything like it, in this space before.