Forum › Posts by Ehhhhhhh

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I think we can all say, after reading this manga, that underwear has truly changed us all...

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Asumi, all the girls want you, you clearly can't choose just one.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Hmm. I stan this friendship. Although Satou feels she needs to be needed, I hope very much she can get over that before getting into any kind of relationship.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I find it funny that this whole chapter was basically just to confirm everything people had already been discussing in the forum as fact.
That, and confirming the most adorable kinky couple.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

People's reactions here are quite concerning. When reality comes up against a perfect fantasy life, there are tantrums galore.
I mean, it's good that none of us have to make this kind of tough decisions in our lives, but portraying at as "forced to have babies" is extreme and evidence of your own non-realistic view of the world. Sometimes duty comes against love, and the fact that you refuse to even entertain the idea that it might be necessary shows that you have no understanding of duty, everything in life is just about how you feel, or you'll be melodramatic and attack mercilessly anyone who might have a simpler view of the world.

As I said, we have no such "duty", so it's hard to understand, but not everything in life is so simple that it's like, love or nothing.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

With what little experience she has around social stuff, it 100% makes sense for Mitsuki to want to avoid conflict at all cost, even if it means self effacement. Let's see if Chizuru will be mature enough to recognise this and realize that taking the tickets won't make anything actually better in the end. That or as many people said, Mitsuki could turn on her accidental charm again and just break all of Chizuru's resentment that way :P

I'd really like it if Chizuru would realise from this gesture that she's throwing an irrational tantrum and refuses the ticket and instead apologises.
Sometimes all they need is to realise the other party is a good person and then feel bad about being jealous.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Oh no, the story about high school kids involves some of the friends feeling frustrated that they're not spending as much time together as they used to. Time to piss and moan about it on the internet because they mildly inconvenienced the romance in a way that will no doubt ultimately advance their relationship.

Yes, that is definitely the essence of people who complain about "drama" constantly, on every single story.
I remember recently having a rant about this because my thought is it's based on things being episodic. Could you imagine in the middle of a novel or a movie, people needing to complain the second any drama happens? lol.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Surely even then there would be anti-theft measures in place, at least to avoid her getting "misplaced" during delivery?

I think the placement of the reader might constitute an anti theft measurement

The placement is why you guys are even weirder for not letting this go as a potential plot point.
1. No one else knows it exists, and she isn't going to tell them, they're not her master.
2. How do you think they're going to get in there without her consent? She's not exactly going to lie down and just let them do it.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Alright...we're getting to the goody part~ I wonder if Shina finally confess, what would be Mimi's reaction? Somehow I feel like Mimi would just answer she loves Shina back but like playfully and not romantically. I will have to wait for the next chapters to find out. Fufufu~

I dunno, Mimi was awfully flirty with the "I want to remember your eyes" and such before giving the kiss. Maybe she knows a lot more than she lets on about emotions.
... or maybe not. It is Mimi, after all.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

You know, whenever there's a magical school (cough, Harry Potter, cough), I think: these kids should be learning actual school things, not just magic.

And with this school, my thoughts are the reverse. Why the heck are a bunch of soldier kids who are definitely going to die before they even become adults learning things like mathematics? Maybe if it was things like officer training, I'd understand, but wouldn't their time be better spent doing drills, playing sports, maybe even just enjoying art and literature to make up for their short lives, instead of putting them through dull school things? (I note they were learning history, I think that's a good thing though).

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I appreciate the amount of effort that went into this WTF-ery

Ehhhhhhh
Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Hmm. As a gloomy person, I guess it depends on the level of your gloominess as to how they affect you, I think I'd be okay.
Of course, no one cheerful would ever want to spend any extended time with me, so I have no way of testing this.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Oof.
She really does need to buy more time. Good plan.
The girl needs therapy, not someone else to "need" her so she can keep on living.

Good. Thank you for this comment. Instead simply tearing down the self-harm aspect. Seriously, even if it was introduced suddenly, such things are never obvious from the get-go. Real suicidal tendencies are normally hidden by the individual. Even more so in ones like Satou's case, again, concealing such thoughts from others and bringing it up casually. Very, very common.

I don't know if you're referencing what I said with your comment of "simply tearing down the self-harm aspect". I'd like to state that's not what I'm doing, I think the self harm aspect is so far not well handled, and there's some tonal whiplash in this series that in my opinion doesn't help that. I am VERY aware that suicidal tendencies tend to be hidden, and it can come up in real life unexpectedly. It's due to my own life experiences that I personally don't care for how this series has handled the subject so far. I think the subject is very important and I have no intention of tearing it down, I think because it's an important and difficult subject that it needs to be handled well.

Edit: To clarify further I think the way this came up to me at least feels like it was added mainly for drama, while not handling the subject in way that feels tactful, and the way it's been responded to isn't well handled so far. The tone of the series feels often like it doesn't handle a lot of it's subjects very seriously, which so far has been "okay" for the most part, but with the introduction of suicidal tendencies I feel like it doesn't fit the tone or the story. It could be handled in a meaningful way as we progress further, but so far I'm thrown off and not a fan of it's inclusion for this series personally. Again all my opinion and I have strong feelings here because I think the subject is important. I also second the notion that getting therapy would be important for her, however I unfortunately can't see the series including that and that's part of my issue currently.

Hmm. I don't fully agree with you. The reason it's weird and tonal whiplash is that it's not the MC. We haven't seen much of Maron/Satou's inner workings, and I don't necessarily think it's important to set up a lot of detail in a side character (even if it's the love interest). It may not make you feel satisfied, but this story really hasn't been an in-depth exploration of anything other than the MC's scumminess, and I think it's unfair to expect it of the story just because there's serious subject matter here.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Oof.
She really does need to buy more time. Good plan.
The girl needs therapy, not someone else to "need" her so she can keep on living.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I was like,
Oh no, .5 ? I'm so obsessed with this story, I need more plot!
But then this was the .5, so ... not mad at all.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I am pretty sure Yvonne is supposed to die in every route (except her own, natch), since that's how it usually goes for a villainess in this kind of game.

Pretty sure we've already been told that this is not the case.

I'm pretty sure of that too. There's an "exile ending" after all. The one that Yvonne originally thought she was just on and was free of the heroine before Elsa chased her down.

Well, she did say the endings were not exclusive so there was still a possibility to pile more on the exile ending, but at the same time, she's also repeatedly confirmed her motivation for steering Elsa on a suitable route to be that this would free her of the villainess role. And once that's done, there's no reason for things to get any worse for her, even less for her to die.

The only reason more endings could pile onto the exile ending was because Elsa had followed her.
Without Elsa, the exile ending would have just been her villainess ending.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I see it as just a symptom of episodic stories like this. Everywhere I read chapters or episodes of things on the internet, the forums can't just discuss what is happening, they need to weigh in on every little plot point and whether the writer was right or wrong to do it, whether they are cliches, and whether the writer even knows what they're doing. It's baffling, just enjoy the story and trust the writer will get to the end in their own way and their own time. If you don't like the writer, don't read their work.

What's the point of even having forums if not to discuss the manga? I don't see why shouldn't it include discussions about the writing. I enjoy the story but I can't pretend that it isn't a little clunky and abrupt.

Way to misinterpret what I said, haha.

But, Is it actually clunky and abrupt, or does it just seem so to you because it's episodic? All I mean was, People tend to overreact to every new plot element that turns up in stories, and get mad at the writer for daring to actually try to make a story dramatic. I assume you don't mean that. I didn't say you can't discuss the writing, I'm getting at the fact that people are overly critical because they can only see one episode at a time and don't trust the writer to do what they get paid to do.

last edited at Jan 14, 2023 6:16AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I don't understand where are all this haters coming from LOL like, I'm reading this like "oh wow, I see" and "ooh that's cute" but then they come like I RATHER JUMP OFF A CLIFF THAN READING ONE MORE CH OF THIS TORTURE! omg lol did I skip a murder scene? is one of them secretly in a cult in some bonus chapter I skipped?

Isn't every forum like this? I've never liked something on dynasty and people WEREN'T being hostile and negative some in the comments. Might just say something about the kinds of stories I like, dunno.

Anyway, I honestly don't know why anyone would comment anything except about how the best character, Louko, just keeps on being the Queen of Best Characters.

nah it's just forums everywhere. always gotta have hostility and rage :P

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I see it as just a symptom of episodic stories like this. Everywhere I read chapters or episodes of things on the internet, the forums can't just discuss what is happening, they need to weigh in on every little plot point and whether the writer was right or wrong to do it, whether they are cliches, and whether the writer even knows what they're doing. It's baffling, just enjoy the story and trust the writer will get to the end in their own way and their own time. If you don't like the writer, don't read their work.

At least Dynasty has the civility to stay away from screaming "die" every time there's a character introduced who ruins things. Those comments really leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Chapter 1 is misspelled. "Enroll" not "Enrol"

Enrol is correct.

Apparently both are, it just depends on whether it's English or Americanese.

I never get why people don't just Google to see if they're actually correct before publicly declaring a correction.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I looked for people taking off socks on youtube and now my Recommends algorithm is lewd as hell, thanks.

i'm lying about looking it up but this is damn near fetish territory

Lol. I don't think so, I'm sure you'd just get a recommendations of other stupid "life hacks" haha.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I am pretty sure Yvonne is supposed to die in every route (except her own, natch), since that's how it usually goes for a villainess in this kind of game.

Pretty sure we've already been told that this is not the case.

I'm pretty sure of that too. There's an "exile ending" after all. The one that Yvonne originally thought she was just on and was free of the heroine before Elsa chased her down.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

The series started as a gag manga, no need to take it seriously guys

Anyone who says this kind of thing in response to a lively and fun discussion, I think is taking life too seriously. Try to have fun sometimes, and let others do it too without raining on their parade.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

how masive your socks have to be to just just slip out of your feet while walking , i don´t really see another explanation on how she´s able to take them off that way

You've never taken your socks off with just the floor and your foot?
It isn't something that I do often, but just by dragging my foot along the carpet, the sock comes loose and slips off easily. Dunno how easy it is on a wooden floor instead, but the possibility is there if you press down on the floor hard enough to get more friction, I think.

You can also look for videos of people taking their socks off with the toe of their other foot, or the other examples from people in this thread for how they might be able to slip them off, lol.

last edited at Jan 10, 2023 8:26AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wanna_spoil_yoroizuka_san_ch12#3
ngl, Yoroizuka's chest looks like those youtube fish-eye-zoom effects

edit: I love the fluff of this show^^ Need me my yuri fluff >~>

I did a double-take on the boobs. I was like... she's practically bursting out of her shirt here. Dang.

Also, so fluffy. These two are so adorable.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Ch24 had me laughing even though it seemed to keep going around in circles, and then in 25, they actually surprised me with some real change to the status quo? Let's go!
I want protagonist-Kimura-san to have her own little yandere moments too.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 3:02AM