Forum › Posts by Stannis

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

well, Reiichi is a good boy but he doesn't give him the love that Kaoru deserves as a lover, if he is cheating on her maybe he doesn't want to tell her because he knows he would hurt her too much, I think Reiichi is aware of Kaoru's self-esteem and doesn't want to hurt her , which makes me think he's a good boy

WHAT

It also makes me think that risako has always been the first choice of reii but that she knows it and enjoys it as she sees fit.
We know that he broke up with kaoru several times at school,in my opinion it was to get back with risako every time and she threw him out whenever she wanted.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

I think about it but it is and even possible that reii lie to risako, the latter seems surprised to learn that her sister leaves, maybe even reii who lied to kaoru for the duration of her business trip did not tell risako...Maybe he also wants to evolve in his work to stay close to risako... or maybe risako who seems nice is actually a big manipulative bitch and we'll discover his real face, she influences reii who seems to be submissive as she does at school.
I still feel a big twist instead of a simple misunderstanding of each other that would be the easiest and would break the dramatic effect.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

It's incredibly sad! The memory that comes back from the mother for one and the best friend for the other makes the story really dramatic knowing that the deceased was a beautiful person.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

The author has to denounce the story a little bit... he is still unclear about the relationship between reii and risako. But this little dialogue between uta and her seems harmless, but I think there are clues anyway. At uta's request we suspect that she will visit kaoru and I can't even imagine what will happen with her..... will she pretend as usual but do it with reii and risako, kaoru will give us a heart attack!
In the end we understand that kaoru must not have slept much in the last few days and that she starts to shake like in many other scenes that indicates that she is totally afraid.
And it completely collapses. And reii who still doesn't understand anything, we see that he doesn't know kaoru well because a husband should notice right away that his wife has problems, his and the fact that he doesn't even know which chocolate loves kaoru (dixit risako) makes us understand that he is really does not take seriously with her.
My theory is that he is really in love with risako but she remains distant and is content to be his mistress.
Once again, the author must accelerate on this story with the couple of kaoru and reii.
The other part will of course focus on uta and his parents and we may have a lot of flashbacks.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

I think the senpai really loved her but as many girls are afraid of other people's eyes and not having a possible future...It's not very brave but maybe she regrets it... but it's probably great late but it will allow us to make drama...

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

It remains a fiction, there are a lot of unrealistic things and things have to happen in the next chapters so there are some twists and turns and other surprises, you just have to be a little patient ^^

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

She had a revelation and she wants to become a dancer seriously! bad news if the end of this manga… It was fun and entertaining and unfortunate......

last edited at Aug 6, 2019 12:14AM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

To move forward and try to understand where the author wants to go with these main characters, we will need to know if reii really cheated or not. When we look at the parallel between the 2 love stories, everything happens as in a good classic yuri between kuroe and myabi, a slow but positive evolution.
On the other hand it is chaos since the beginning already the broken parental story of kaoru and uta (and therefore of his brother) then uta which mopes and kaoru which lives in a kind of cocoon... We wonder even if the author is not sadistic towards kaoru...
I don't think it's that simple and that kaoru and uta are completely out of the game, so everything will depend for me on the supposed cheating of reii.
When Chapter 25 comes out, we will be able to extrapolate a little more and it should no longer be too late.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

The chapter 17 is fantactic. The atmosphere in this manga is just indescriptible, a mix of fantasy, love, friendship and fun... and yes it needs an animated adaptation but in my opinion it needs more chapters.
The characters are all very endearing too....What I like is that there are no clichés here like the ringing of a phone or the scream of a person cutting off a kiss.

last edited at Aug 3, 2019 10:33PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch16#25
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch20#15
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch20#21
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch22#23
It won't end on a simple evening to talk about lol
they have already gone far enough to pass an additional step and touko is formidable in predatory mode and in addition to that at home....

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

There is no misunderstanding between the two, they want the same thing, they have already been in the same bed at yuu's to hug each other.
Now we know that one of them is more enterprising than the other touko but yuu loves his and never opposes the desires of touko while having his own fantasies...
Yuu's wish is not to have just a sleepover....
We get to the end of the manga and how to say the end will end in apoteosis....

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 12:12AM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

If yuuu goes to sleep at touko's it's not just to sleep or kiss....
As yuuu says to herself, she wanted to do something else with her bet than to kiss or have a date with touko.....
Touko has done everything to get her parents out of the way and we know that she is very naughty by taking the initiative beforehand and dreaming that yuu is above her.When they sleep together in the summer camps, Tuko says that if they were just the two of them, she couldn't control herself.
They see each other less than before and probably want to do certain things even more and in fact it's even natural in a couple.
Now it won't be the madness of sex but I see them both at least in their underwear in bed...
Finally, the mangaka's sentence at the end of chapter 42 "overwhelmed by their desires, the reasons cannot follow the desires of their hearts" is explicit anyway.
The next chapter may be fun!

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 7:40PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Touko is still very naughty, we knew it, but she had planned everything, pushing her parents to go away for the weekend and invite yuu at the same time... yuu is naughty but much more shy.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

In the end maybe a spin off like citrus?

Midori x Manaka spin-off. They allowed Touko and Yuu to take the spotlight in their story for long enough.

Why not with touko and yuu living together to study at the university.....

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

In the end maybe a spin off like citrus?

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Perfect ending coming to a perfect series. I hope that when this is over it will inspire more Mangaka to make yuri.

I have to say that I can easily imagine authors trying to emulate this specific series and just making boring manga.

Nakatani’s strengths in YagaKimi have been truly excellent staging and pacing, highly disciplined structure, and very subtle use of motifs, verbal and visual echoes and callbacks. Not everyone can do that, and it’s easy to do it clumsily if you try.

There’s no vivid antagonist—as we’ve mentioned, all the characters are basically good, well-intentioned people trying to do the right thing (most of them are pretty smart and thoughtful, too—some of them, like Sayaka, amazingly so).

There are no sudden plot twists or surprising reversals—the big scenes (the play, Yuu’s confession, Sayaka’s confession, etc.) were baked into the story almost from the very start, and they played out very much as we expected them to.

And yet, as the conversations here have indicated, we were often on the edge of our seats wondering what was going to happen next, and theories about the characters and their motivations, some of them fairly outlandish, flew thick and fast.

So as a general exemplar demonstrating that it’s possible to make excellent serialized yuri manga, YagaKimi should be an inspiration to others; as a specific model or template for others to follow, I have my doubts that it’s even possible to replicate.

I totally agree and I hope others will follow, I have high hopes with the whispering you a love song that starts well too.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Amane is certainly naive but néné is far from being a nice girl either....

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

True, but traditionally readers are looking for the protagonist of a romance to have a happy ending, not a tragic one.

That depend to what opinion you have on the Uta X Kaoru end road.

We need a Harumin or Sayaka to show up in this story ASAP.

Yeah but who ? Beside Kuroe, i don't think of anybody.

Konatsu the friend of kuroe maybe ?

last edited at Jul 28, 2019 12:38PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

There may be some hope in a kaoru and uta relationship because everything is done to make us think that everything is over, that they no longer live together, that they are far away that it is almost irreparable. We have the impression that there are 9 chances out of 10 that they will no longer be able to be in a relationship but precisely we are in a fiction, then either it will be the saddest path and everything will really end or then a kind of new beginning that will be conditioned by the furious interactions between reii, risiki and kaoru.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

All the lights are in the red for kaoru and it's not going to get any better, without outside help she won't be able to do it. Reii already knew that uta was vital for kaoru especially when he was away..... now he'll have to make a decision, keep cheating with riseko or have pity for kaoru...The problem is that in the past he had broken up with kaoru several times and I'm not sure he loves his life as a couple with kaoru who really behaves like a lovely but very old woman....riseko who also learned that uta was leaving might not want to wait any longer... kaoru will make a huge state of the place, for she has failed everything and she will want to change some things.
Her smell not good for kaoru and uta doesn't know yet about her brother's cheating, and if she finds out and knows what kaoru will endure I'm sure she won't be able to stop herself from going back to live with her and the.....

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

In what I read here, there's no hint that Kaoru has romantic feelings for Uta. She's obviously scared her family is falling apart., as it seems she has none of her own left.

For the moment kaoru has no romantic feelings towards uta, she was perfectly satisfied with the situation. Reii as an imperfect husband but compensated by the presence of uta... She says it even at a moment that sometimes she wants to be with her than with her husband....
Now kaoru had never imagined this scenario and especially not that her emotional ties with uta would be broken so quickly and easily, you add the insecurity she has had since the accident with reii and we find a completely rushed woman, who moreover absolutely does not support solitude.
Now if the story goes on well she will learn the reii cheating and maybe find herself completely isolated, and with all that going on she will have no one left and that's where the links removed with uta can be restored.
Besides, I don't see kaoru managing on his own.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Thanks !
I think kaoru's reaction is in line with her particular relationship with uta. we can see that she had one last hope that uta as she always did would turn back and come back close to her. no chance uta is decided and kaoru finally realizes the break.
Which leads me to say that kaoru rejected uta but that in the end uta rejects kaoru in the relationship that she loved. It is clear that the emotional shock will be much greater for kaoru than for uta.

Normal uta although rejected needed this to make a new start and she now looks to the future as kaoru sees her world, her family collapsing with no happy prospect for the future with reii.

Finally, to come back to the "goodbye" in Japan, we avoid saying this in a normal or daily way, goodbye in Japan is an important term or we cut personal ties when we say it.

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 2:55PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni
From the same author on only 3 chapters but that I liked very much, we see that the author does not hesitate to break the logic, the boy and girl couple will not finally face the discovery of the hidden feelings of ichika towards ritsu (who will suffer enormously during the relationship of shun and ichika)....despite that she is accepted to put herself in a relationship with shun she discovers that she finally loves more ritsu.... it is shun who finally plays the role of the good guy and disappears in front of the new couple when he was first with her and that he loved her a lot.
This does not mean that this can be accurately transcribed, but it shows that the author is creative....

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 11:28PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Which the least hypothecial end to be fair. Kou has shown no romantic feeling toward Nene and really want Nene and Amane to get back together.

For the moment as I said above, kou is a novice, a person who wants to help sad people, but she doesn't say she wants amane and nene to get back together, she wants to stop the sadness of both and the lie behind it.
And then how many times I've seen couples made for each other and that one of the two people finally doesn't feel the same thing anymore... There has already been a break caused by nene, we know that she won't hesitate for a second to come back with nene, but it's never been good the coupls that make a kind of break to come back together, it doesn't work so well (example in unrequited love between kaoru and reii).
There is still a lot of time and possible evolutions on the relationships of the 3 characters, we know that they will meet all 3 of them for photo sessions and other meetings a lot of things will happen.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

kou loves I think without knowing it too much nene.

(https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/023/021/e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg)

I don't think as ever been in love with Nene.

The end could be that nene admits that although she is feelings for love, she finally loves more kou and this beginner in love fell completely in love during their three-way photo meeting...amane accepts and remains friends with nene who has evolved accepts too

Which the least hypothecial end to be fair. Kou has shown no romantic feeling toward Nene and really want Nene and Amane to get back together.

The most logical but also the simplest and easiest ending without any surprise would be that thanks to a kou, nene and amane get back together but it's so predictable that that's why I have big doubts.

Or you're just an utopist. Because this end is predictable doesn't mean it will be easy. Like someone say, Senpai ain't gonna hand over Amane to Nene that easily, especially now she is heartbroken.

Because kou doesn't know yet what love is, we're in a manga where things, changes, discoveries, revelations... The one she finds herself for the moment focused on her passion but given her hyper-optimistic character, she won't stay neutral indefinitely...
I've already seen a lot of characters who weren't interested in love at first and who suddenly fell in, because a love at first sight doesn't reveal itself in advance....
For the manga to be consistent is hard over time it will necessarily take something else than simple photo sessions of amane and nene and a few low blows of the senpai...

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 11:13PM by Nezchan