Still Sick discussion 10 Jan 10:40
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

If my lover deadpan said that to me...

I think I'd nearly die of embarrassment. >.<;;;

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Aya ya está locamente enamorada de Sei, y lo gracioso es que no se ha dado cuenta, jeje. Eso de ir a la casa cuando Sei no está y prepararle la comidita, y esperar a que ella llegue para comer juntas, es puro e inocente amor por donde lo mires. <3 Es obvio que Sei sí se ha dado cuenta de los sentimientos de Aya (porque tiene más experiencia en estas cosas), y por eso está tan confiada en ganarle a Haruki, jejeje.

Haruki parece una nena de 8 años... en serio cree que va a conseguir algo de una adulta con amenazas violentas? Como mucho conseguirá que la arresten por delincuente.

Pero si en el futuro aparece otra vez la zorra esa de Yoru, diciendo que ama a Sei y que dsp de OCHO PUTOS AÑOS finalmente se ha dado cuenta que quiere ser su pareja... pues no sé qué pueda pasar. Heartbreak para Aya. >_<

NO! No digas esas cosas! No quiero! :(((((((

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Em no. His worldview (blah blah blah)

Y'know, pal, when both redrawer/typesetter Runrin and the regular commenters ask you to please stop peddling your off-topic tripe, you fucking stop peddling your off-topic tripe.

We don't need diatribes and we don't need links to other people's diatribes. The web is full of blather and nonsense against H.P.L. and his works, and, if anyone wants to waste their time reading that crap, they can find loads of the stuff all by themselves and without your help. As for the rest of us, we don't care, and we don't want to see it polluting our forum.

Now fucking shut up. If you keep trying to bring off-topic political ballyhoo to the forum, be aware that the moderators are swift in stepping on misbehavers.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

In my humble opinion, I think this demon is somehow a high class demon that wasn't supposed to show up there, a being that shouldn't be given orders but instead you give offerings... I bet she expect the witches to give their souls to her for all eternity, with one look this demon can see the very nature of each witch, she saw that the protagonist is "tainted" and that the crazy bitch doesn't know her place or what she's doing (I even dare to say that with one look, she even knew her lineage and powers so she laughs).

ANYWAY in short, we are not supposed to understand, because the kids clearly don't know with who they're dealing with and the risk.

Oh that's a pretty good theory, I think it holds water.
But, if the demon really is that powerful, everyone at the academy will be in trouble now. And Mari & Alice are not there anymore to do their MC thing and pull an amazing attack combining their powers to beat the demon and save everyone! Taihen desu! :))
Hm, but the summoning circle is still unbroken, so perhaps the academy'll be ok?

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Why did Yagi pass out? Did she think all that splashing around meant they were having crazy lesbo sex?

The heat from a Japanese public bathhouse is already taxing on the mind enough without a unicorn-sized tidal wave to deal with.

Yeah, she probably just has low resistance to heat. I don't believe there's anything lewd implied in her fainting.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

And now it turns out that she doesn't understand the Pocky game either. >_<

Kids these days, gosh. I bet next chapter will start with Mai saying: "Oneechan, I don't understand the King game, so let's play just the two of us, ok?"

Just the two of them?

"Oh look, oneechan, I'm the King this round! I get to give an order! Okay, here goes: number one has to kiss the King's feet, and then confess her love! So, who's number one? Oh look, it's you, oneechan!"

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Thx to everyone for the Xmas gifts! XD

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

^ LOL x 1000 at the child with the paper book. :D

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Be lenient. Not every time travel story can be "'—All You Zombies—'"...

and

and this, children, is what we call a bootstrap paradox

Ah, I see both of you are people of culture as well.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Please let there be another chapter with Satou and Miki again. Also, some with Kanako. I doubt it will happen though

It's quite possible. After all, their stories haven't been conclusively wrapped up: Miki hasn't accepted Satou's love (she hasn't even noticed it yet iirc) and Kana x Mao is only a prospect that is suggested in the last page of Kana's chapter.

Hey look at that! I'm happy that Kana realized that she was in love and hope the one she may have with Mao lasts

Time will tell.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

¡GRACIAS JEANNE!

No sé dónde lo encontraste, pero es un regalo precioso. Pensar que este manga había sido traducido completamente y yo sin saberlo...
A falta de Yuri Kagi, esto es lo mejor, sísí. XDDD

Y me sumo a la idea de compartirlo con el resto del foro. Es el espíritu navideño de las fiestas, ser generosos y compartir, ¿no?

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I really found Mask's Binge eating episode really interesting, I would have never expected it

Ikr, it's not just a romantic setback that can make you heartbroken, the distress of feeling like a failed artist can do it too. I loved how the mangaka chose to illustrate it by making her react in a stereotypically "disconsolate ditched girlfriend" manner.

KasexYamada
Andante discussion 21 Dec 18:21
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I feel kind of repetitive in constantly giving praise to Vivit Gray stuff, but I can't help it, their stuff is just perfect.

You are not repetitive at all. There's no thing as praising VG too much. XD

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I suspect they are osananajimi. They must have known each other since childhood. Remember the bowling chapter, and how Michiru knew everything about the training Chibi-Airi had received from her grandpa? I think that was a clue.

Woah I didn't notice!

This seems to rather suggest they first met in HS tho...

Mayhaps they were just fooling around?
It's a classic, a girl meeting her old friend and greeting her with "Oi, kanojo! You're so cute! Go out with me!" or some other similar joke.

But... nah, actually, a little retcon by Kishi Torajirou sounds more likely. ;)

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

One of these days, Sakurako is going to have a giant cake delivered to Kasumi, and then she's going to pop out of the cake, dressed only in sexy lingerie...

... and Kasumi is going to get VERY ANGRY, coz she was already salivating at the idea of eating such a huge cake and Sakurako ruined everything. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol
I'll bet good money that Yukiko has already thought of that plot — and we will see it happen in some chapter to come.

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 12:43AM

KasexYamada
PafuPafu discussion 19 Dec 21:45
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

PafuPafu? PuffPuff? I hope that's a Dragon Quest reference

Edit: Well, yes apparently. My bad, I didn't realize its origin till I Googled it. I only knew it as one of many Japanese onomatopoeia and that it referenced the act of sandwiching one's face in between someone's boobs... Learn something new every day I suppose...

The onomatopoeia has existed for a long time, with the meaning you mention... but it was Dragon Quest who hyper-popularized it. :))
Now it's become pretty much exclusively associated with Dragon Quest.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Also, in school there are groups like in whatsapp or Line right? work and study groups... if she were to join one like that she would socialize like most teenagers.

One thing I've wondered myself is why Mute-chan doesn't use her cellphone instead of a sketchbook. Compared to the time it takes to write something with a pen on a paper sheet, it would be much faster to type it on the phone and then show the screen to the people to whom she wants to tell that.

Actually, maybe she doesn't have a phone at all? I can't recall her using one in the chapters so far.

KasexYamada
Liberta discussion 19 Dec 20:52
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

(Liberta-samaaaaaa! Take me now! )

LMAO
Smoothness is over nine thousand!!!

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

¿¡¿¡Cuándo demonios traducirán el capítulo final de Yuri Kagi!?!?

Me gusta tanto esa serie (todo lo de esa autora me gusta, en realidad) pero hace una eternidad que estoy esperando la conclusión y no llega... ¡AAAAAARGH!
¡Es sólo ese último capi que falta, el gran final, ya podrían apurarse!

Y tmb me gustaría mucho ver más de Okubyou na Takase-san, otra serie dulce y adorable que hace tiempazo que estamos esperando por nuevos capítulos pero no aparecen... >_<

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

The very young, she said. For younger audiences. Saint Tail, Chacha, Ririka, that sorta thing. Pay attention.

It happens even in manga for older teens, too. Think the scene where the main girl is being threatened by bullies or bad guys, then the male lead arrives and kicks their asses and saves her ― and then says it has nothing to do with her, he did it only 'cause he had a beef with those guys, lol.

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 12:58PM

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

That's... astoundingly accurate. The way Teep Girl behaves around Mute Girl is so stereotypically masculine, it's hilarious. In shoujo manga, especially the ones with very young characters (middle schoolers or younger), you'd have trouble finding even one male character who doesn't get like that around his crush: when they notice she's in some trouble, they help her out of it, but at the same time they do everything in their power to make it look that it was just an accident or a coincidence! (No way in heck they would admit they care about her. That'd be losing face!)

We call that a tsundere.

No we don't. The tsunderes of shounen manga and the confused immature boys of shoujo manga have nothing in common. Don't pretend you understand the subject when it's obvious you don't know squat.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

What I’m trying to say is I’m looking for a story where the girl that got genderswap into a male but still have the same mindset to a female with a female with same body and mindset.

That’s A and I think it’s pretty rare, if it even exists.

I'd say. Never heard of anything like that.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Yeah, times when you absolutely have to be in a certain place for a specified period of time: not so much.

Time when there isn’t something else you really should be doing: almost none.

Lol you remind me of a video I watched one time on Youtube (don't have the link anymore, too bad) where a very pretty sexy girl in skimpy clothes used a small hand-held device called a "detector of people who are watching Youtube videos when they should actually BE STUDYING" and searched all around her room. She got readings like 20%, 30%, 70%, slowly getting closer to her target, until at the end she pointed the device towards the camera (that is, you) and the device finally flashed a red 100%... showing the target had been found. XD

KasexYamada
Image Comments 12 Dec 15:29
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019
61207738_p4

Playing with herself, hyuk hyuk.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

A new short story by Itou Hachi is uploaded.
A little while later, there are five pages of comments.

Just another day at Dynasty Forum.