Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I just can't understand you guys throwing hate to the a manga as if you're paying to read.

Bad argument, just because something is free doesn't mean it have a pass to be bad.

I didn't say it's a bad manga, did I?

Then where is the problem with throwing hate at it ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I just can't understand you guys throwing hate to the a manga as if you're paying to read.

Bad argument, just because something is free doesn't mean it have a pass to be bad.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm not sure why you'd eat the one becoming a zombie, wouldn't you rather become a zombie first?

Cause it's an error, i checked the french translation and somehow here they change sense for some reason (mistake ?).

In french Saori said she would let Shizuku bite her so they can be zombies together more precisely "so we can stay together" and in page 4, it's "She let me ate her with a smile".

Makes more sense. I'm not sure what I expected, given the translator's usual quality.

I checked the original too, and Windyfall's translation is accurate.

The French translator probably "fixed" the dialogue for it to make more sense, but it's really:

• Saori says she would eat Shizuku, so they can be zombies together
  • Shizuku dreams that she had become a zombie and that Saori ate her while smiling.

"eating her" sounds odd, because it's not how you usually get zombified, but it's because you're supposed to run away from zombies. Saori would seek out Shizuku and "eat" some part of her to become a zombie (and not wait passively to be biten).

So this time, Windyfall is correct.

I stick with the one making sense.

The problem is that it changes completely the dynamics of the relationship.

It's Shizuku's dream. That Saori would let Shizuku eat her with a smile doesn't make sense.

It's Shizuku who gets eaten by Saori and "doesn't feel that bad" about it.

On a symbolic level, it says it all about their relationship.

You talk to someone who don't understand dynamic and honestly this chapter will probably never been referenced again by the character so.
Also i prefer logic over power dynamic for that specific situation.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm not sure why you'd eat the one becoming a zombie, wouldn't you rather become a zombie first?

Cause it's an error, i checked the french translation and somehow here they change sense for some reason (mistake ?).

In french Saori said she would let Shizuku bite her so they can be zombies together more precisely "so we can stay together" and in page 4, it's "She let me ate her with a smile".

Makes more sense. I'm not sure what I expected, given the translator's usual quality.

I checked the original too, and Windyfall's translation is accurate.

The French translator probably "fixed" the dialogue for it to make more sense, but it's really:

• Saori says she would eat Shizuku, so they can be zombies together
  • Shizuku dreams that she had become a zombie and that Saori ate her while smiling.

"eating her" sounds odd, because it's not how you usually get zombified, but it's because you're supposed to run away from zombies. Saori would seek out Shizuku and "eat" some part of her to become a zombie (and not wait passively to be biten).

So this time, Windyfall is correct.

I stick with the one making sense.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I see you've missed the key word, she write "bring your studying materials just to be safe". I'm pretty sure it's just studying

I missed typing the word, but I hadn't missed reading it. If she plans studying, why would she say "just to be safe"? And why would she say she can't do the more extreme 'courses'?

Then what kind of materials she want Makino to bring ? They didn't even start doing sexy time and she gonna ask her to bring toys ? Does she even have those ?

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

For the fan scans:
I'm surprised by how often the word lesbian has been thrown around in the last 3 chapters. I've been following the official scans until this point so I don't know if it's a translation issue, or when Nene was around they used to say it way more often. Like, the manga felt more subtle up until this point, and all of a sudden everyone is super gay. I don't have a problem with it, but I'm curious now if the official scans will also be like that.
Youko really comes off as a sociopath here. She'd be perfect for Kanoko.

Where can I find the official scans ? I can see the official volumes in Amazon but are the chapters posted somewhere else as well ? Because I only managed to find the fan translations in MangaDex

You're not gonna find officials scans on the internet cause that would cause some problems to any sire herbeging it. If you want official then buy the official release, there is no other way around.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Even if we were to believe her that this was her only motivation for rummaging through Makino's stuff, it is still a violation of privacy to enter someone's bedroom without permission (or some kind of emergency), as far as I am concerned. :-)

For real ? I send you the page where you can see that she was doing it genuinly for once and you stil deny it and force the narrative of "violating privacy" when she was cleaning the room. Not her mom fault she let the love hotel card in plain view. I guess it's a 1-1 in terms od denying one 's arguments.

Never thought I'd see the day when Makino's parents would have someone staunchly defending them. Wild.

Maybe if Makino wasn't so annoying to me, might have not defend them but i can't bring myself anymore to like this character who don't seem redeemable in the slightest. She is just a horny dog thinking about how much she can spend on lewd course and after 31 chapters it's just annoying.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ah, the ethics court has moved on from the issue of how scummy the MC is to how scummy her parents are—progress of a sort.

Could say reap what you sow

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You speak sarcastically, but I actually do find it a violation of Makino's privacy. I find that if an adult child is living with their parents, a healthy boundary would be for the parent to only enter the child's room when invited and for the child to take full responsibility for keeping their own room clean (or at least for preventing the mess from spilling out into the rest of the house). At least that's how it worked in my parents' house until I moved out at 21, so I may be weird in this regard. The fact that Makino's mom feels both compelled and entitled to enter Makino's room whenever she feels like cleaning it indicates to me that a) no such boundary is in place in their household and b) she does not think Makino capable of cleaning her own room herself

Her mom was doing because she saw that Makino was working hard, she was actually doing it to relief Makino, a bit sad that for the one time she does something genuine to help Makino, her mom get call off for violating her privacy.

Can you remind me when they actually said that they will respect her decisions? I may be judging them too harshly.

They forced her on the job because Makino didn't give them a clue about what she want for her future career for a long time. I would believe that if she had give them at least a somewhat solid career choice, they would have respect it. They force on her because they're tired of her being a NEET.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Eqbljaevaaavpsb-orig

^ During the last chapter if you look closely, you can see both of them wearing a ring. And the relation diagram at the end say they're married. So yeah, they're but it wasn't tell directly by the characters.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I just noticed that Evil Yvonne in the dream has the same eyes as Elsa. I wonder if that's supposed to mean something?

It’s also similar to Dahlia’s demon form. Potentially it could, but it could also just be to differentiate the characters and it could go multiple ways anyway.

Yeah they might be the same. The demon nun's look pink or light red to me, while Elsa and Evil Yvonne look dark red, but I'm not actually 100% on that.

You mighr forget the biggest thing, the eyes trigger only at full moon for the nun whereas it's the natural color of Elsa's eyes. Plus her hair become white, which has never been the case for Elsa.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Makino's mom is someone who barges into her room and goes through her stuff without asking for permission, and that tells me all I need to know about what she thinks about Makino's ability to function an independent adult. :-)

You mean when she was just cleaning the room and saw the Love Hotel card not hidden ? Truly a violation of privacy.

they would do everything in their power to foil said ambition, simply out of habit of treating Makino's every decision as dumb and irresponsible.

hur, no. Seem they will be more than happy that Makino finally make a decision but since she can't makeone, they forced one. The did say they'd ask her sister before for the job but sinceher has an idea for her future, they decide to report on Makino,who clearly seem to not give that much care to her future if it doesn't involve doing ecchi things with Maron.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"Bring your materials just to be safe" and "I can't do the long or health [sex?] course" doesn't sound like studying to me.

I see you've missed the key word, she write "bring your studying materials just to be safe". I'm pretty sure it's just studying

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Curryuku-1565333458057973763-img1

I'm Batman

Lilliwyt
School Zone discussion 01 Sep 22:18
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So far there is no evidence of Kei being attracted to Rei

Ch.49 beg to differ,i'm pretty sure Kei back down on those feelings because Rei feared a rejection and played the "it was a joke" card. She still has those feelings but because dumby Rei is dumb and had to go "joke desu", she think Rei didn't have feelings.

1) Kei don't love Rei back romantically and sooner or later will find a boyfriend.

That's the biggest bruh i ever made, Don't think that's even a possibility

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Because of her shortcomings, she deserves to lose her free will and right to her own choices?
That's harsh and very incorrect.

Yeah, then maybe she can put some thought in her own choices instead of being a horny dog all day long. She basically make no effort into her "own choices", she definitevely had it coming.It would have been a different matter if she hadn't her mind in the gutter every hour of the day. Maybe that will make her realise there is other things in her life than wondering how many times she can afford Maron in the month.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

ah yes, such a nice family to decide her entire future and make her live life the exact way the want her to.
I now understand why her sister is so interessted to keep her girlfirend a secret.

She had it coming to be honest. Putting 0 effort to do anything beside spending money to have gay sex. She honestly have nothing to say about it.

Lilliwyt
School Zone discussion 31 Aug 11:07
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Speaking of philosophy, that's why Kishiya was so surprised that Fuji was in 2nd year...because that's when she knew that Fuji was a year ahead of her.

Oh, the age difference was in the opposite direction.

Ironically, it's a smaller gap. Hell can you really call it age gap for one year ?

Lilliwyt
School Zone discussion 30 Aug 20:10
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Actual forshadowing

Where's that from?

Here

Lilliwyt
School Zone discussion 30 Aug 17:12
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Actual forshadowing

If you go to chapter 79 you can clearly see now that kishiya is in a phone call with her when she's walking home with Fuji. Really cool details.

Yep

Lilliwyt
School Zone discussion 30 Aug 16:25
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Actual forshadowing

Lilliwyt
School Zone discussion 30 Aug 16:18
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She had to have lied about her age to get that part time at the arcade if she is really 15.

last edited at Aug 30, 2022 4:18PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm so confused right now. I thought the girl she cared about was one of the other characters but suddenly it's some character they've never mentioned until now? What is with this writing.

She was mentionned, although it was only one chapter as far as i remember

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

snip

Cause as per usual, their relation is developping off-screen and so i can't care much about them

I’m holding out hope that this’ll be successful enough for us to get a spin-off about their relationship.

I think you better off writing your fanfiction.