Forum › Posts by ColdGoldLazarus

ColdGoldLazarus
1 x ½ discussion 06 Nov 20:27
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

To Incestfinity and beyond!

It may be because I just started reading this recently, so Chapter 13++++a.png/more, part eighty didn't really bother me that much, was more amusing than anything. Interested to see what sort of role Miyuki may play going forward, but if not, we at least now know how she helped our girl realize her feelings in the first place. Glad her sister's alive just because dead characters make me sad, but it also kinda puts everything else in a new context and raises some questions. I kinda wonder if she was in a coma or something for a long while, thus the trying to settle for other girls on Miyuki's part. I'm really curious about what the sister's stance on the whole situation is.

ColdGoldLazarus
Confession discussion 06 Nov 05:07
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Can we get a sequel?

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I honestly feel bad for the older sister here, don't think this was the 'good end' outcome, but this was still a really interesting and imaginative scenario.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I really like the dynamic in this most recent chapter. Can anyone recommend any similar works?

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I'm nervous that the mom is going to take the completely wrong lesson from this... Still, I also feel like this could be a definite opportunity for good things.

In the long term, Neeko and Uri moving in together would be fantastic

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I was putting off finishing this up since I didn't want it to be over
But I've finally read the last few chapters
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dskldfjksldfjs;akl
My heart

Also I wanna see this elusive "Haru"

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I feel bad for Igarashi. She's made some bad decisions, and her trying to justify her actions to herself shows that she still has a long way to go, but at the same time all of her poor decisions and actions come from a fundamentally human place, not just the sort of generically evil rival I would have expected. I also really like that she respectfully bowed out when Nanoha stepped up to the plate, instead of trying to stick around and put her own feelings ahead of their relationship. Honestly, that she still has so far to go, makes me really want a future appearance or a spinoff or something, her journey would be a really compelling one to see.

ColdGoldLazarus
Yuri Moyou discussion 02 Nov 15:59
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Second sister's storyline is my favorite, but they're all so cute! Glad I caught up with this ^_^

ColdGoldLazarus
Hahaha discussion 02 Nov 06:03
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Wat

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I actually really like the tights to be honest

My head canon: her dad just bought a bunch of stuff at random because he's a gritty merc whose knowledge of fashion only extends to shoulder pads and fade haircuts, and then his awkward fully grown child who doesn't know anything that isn't about stabbing people had to make an outfit out of that somehow. People at the monastery think it looks ridiculous, but don't say anything because they assume she's making some kind of conscious fashion statement. And she of course has no idea, because she's Byleth.

Though this makes way too much sense

ColdGoldLazarus
Yukino Plan discussion 31 Oct 00:43
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This is really disturbing; I hope we get more, with some sort of happy ending for Yukino. As things currently stand, the future looks dark for her.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

You can pry this slow burn from my dead body. The slow pace of them learning to be intimate with each other makes us appreciate each act of physical affection. Also really enjoy the little things Nanoha and Chidori do to each other that make them swoon, and as a result, fail to function normally (eg. Chidori watching the basketball game, and Nanoha not eating in the most recent chapter) .

Amen! Loving the deliberate pacing here, it's consistently sweet and never feels like a tease. I hope this follows them through their whole lives, honestly.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I felt bad for her, honestly. It was obvious she's barking up the wrong tree, and her pushiness, while bad, read to me as subconscious desperation. Hopefully she can find a girl who will actually return her affections without her even needing to get all clingy.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I don't even know what this is from
But dang was it sweet

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Lesbians lesbians lesbians lesbians lesbians lesbians lesbians lesbians lesbians lesbians lesbians lesbians

A Bisexual Girl Wanders Into A Lesbian Mixer and finds out she isn't nearly as straight as she thought. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A more accurate title there

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This will be interesting

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Well, that was cute. Hoping for a sequel or something!

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Perfect

Also, hope I'm not the only one who kinda ship's Takano with Torako

last edited at Jan 31, 2019 5:42PM

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Is there more of this?

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Well, you know what they say. "When life gives you mint chocolate, develop an unrequited crush on your boss."

Sound advice

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

INB4 it turns out she's secretly some sort of skilled ex-assassain trying to live a normal schoolgirl life now. Or something along those lines, given the conversation asking about what she does outside of school.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Precure is fantastic. I love this!

last edited at Jul 9, 2019 1:02AM

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Looks like this world is designed to break her out of her egyptian river. I look forward to the chaos that will ensure in the process.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I'm hesitantly curious. It seems like it could be angling for social commentary, along with a very literal showing of the anxiety of lesbians forced into marriages with men by their family. I would hope they'll be able to stage some sort of rebellion or escape, but the tags seem to imply otherwise... I'll subscribe for now, but back out if I don't like the direction this seems to be going in.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Holy shit Fujishiro

Also, the third fashionable friend continues to have hints of being an actual decent person where the other two... aren't. I hope she'll rejoin the light side' at some point, though Fujishiro's tendency to hold grudges may make that difficult.