Forum › Posts by Malibu

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Nevermind, I'm a moron. I didn't realize the official translation was already released. Everyone, go buy it!

https://www.amazon.com/Hana-Hina-After-School-Vol/dp/1626925763

Malibu Uploader
Image Comments 03 Mar 00:01
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
67510625_p14

I've been waiting for this art since Yurucamp came out <3

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

After a long lull, I'm back at it again! I'm trying to wrap up a polished version of Chapter 16, and hope to be publishing soon. So, to those of you who were asking for the polished version or didn't read the half-assed translations, I've got your back! To those of you who who don't want this polished version, don't care, or are haters, kindly move long :)

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

So cute, and the art is wonderful as well. I agree it’s nice to know how all this is going to end, and that it won’t be some terrible bait manga. I want more!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This art is moe as hell, but nothing short of stellar. 10/10

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Nothing crazy awesome, but a pleasant read and ending.

Malibu Uploader
Image Comments 16 Dec 00:04
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
Dq7gl1suqaiyfo4-orig

Damn, that's gorgeous and adorable. I wonder (out loud) it took to draw this...

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Nice, minimalistic and lots of kisses. Good.

Agreed. Even tho the art wasn’t super moe, I found it adorable all the same.

Malibu Uploader
Yurucamp discussion 09 Sep 21:02
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

HELL YES, WE'RE BACK. HYYYYPPPEEE

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

sob

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but the point was you said you wonder if people asking for better quality knows they can buy it in english. They do and they don't want to, because the quality of official release is bad, hence they want scanlation to go on, because its quality is better. I'm seriously not sure what your point was.

I don't think the official release will be more bad that this scanlation because this is via a scanner and they have the raws via PDF/other file of the same type, other thing is the translation. I know the word "scanlation" meaning both, scan and translation, but all I read is more for the bad quality of the scan than the translation, and this translation is bad so, so yeah, that's my point.

The images we use for this series are NOT obtained via a scanner, we have essentially the same quality that official releases have, but with slightly lower res images. I'd love to have you QC our chapters before we release them, will you have 2-5 hours you can lend me where you can critique and discuss our work? This will be unpaid of course. I'm always up for improving our work, so please offer any suggestions for how we can become better. Remember though, we are all regular people who still have full time jobs, and we do this on the side, for fun, with no pay.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

@Harle
Moon version? What's most important is that we support the author to the fullest extent if we enjoy her works. After I read the first volume on DS, I went out and bought the first TWO volumes on ebookjapan. Even though I scanlated the last two volumes, I plan on buying all three vols from seven seas after they're all released. I want her to know that I really enjoy the stuff she writes, and I want her to make more!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Serious question: Since this manga has already been "completed" by some person on Imgur, would you still like us to published a more professional/polished version to DS?

Malibu Uploader
Image Comments 12 Jun 22:25
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

-screams internally- so cute!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Hooray for science babies! I don't see what all the griping was about... yeah, it was a bit smutty, but the love and simple story was fine, plus the lack of gender roles (and acknowledgement of their silliness) was nice. No complaints here.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This was awesome, and incredibly adorable. Moar! Moar!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I'm always down for some MM. Blondie seems a biiiiiit straightforward though... curious.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This was cute, and I liked how hack cough ...sorry, had some excess "moe" caught there. Anyhow, this was great, but moe af

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Wasn't anything new, but I still really enjoyed this. Cute art, simple story, sweet ending.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

We finally got the afterword added to Chap 12!! At long last...

Malibu Uploader
Image Comments 19 Mar 20:09
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
24341382_p0

Mein gorgeous island vixens

Malibu Uploader
Girl Talk discussion 16 Mar 22:29
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Just re-read this one again... I don't think I can ever get sick of this art style. So damn cute!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

My headache got worse

your pic is giving me nightmares

Your nightmares are giving me pictures. Wait...

Malibu Uploader
Girl Talk discussion 13 Mar 21:31
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Not enough yuri!

I demand a sequel!!!

This DOES need more yuri, thought it was pleasant all the same. We can't ALWAYS have a yuri ending, otherwise we'll come to expect it, and the surprise and joy won't be there anymore :P

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Simple. Sweet... but not too sweet. This will do.