KizuRai
Love Magnet discussion 26 Apr 00:47
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Are we back to 'The Adventures of Yui'? xD

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Huh. I wonder what's with Shio that makes everyone madly in love with her < that fact alone makes me wonder if she's casting some sort of weird infatuation hypnosis-y thing on everyone so she won't be alone.
I don't think the guy in the black coat is her family, I think it's just another desperate admirer, just like everyone else that's seen her.

Also beginning to doubt that the family that was killed by the girl (for the apartment) was Shio's family, seems like it was just an unfortunate family that had a good apartment lol
This is why you can't have nice things.

And dammit! Playing with my feelings, I felt sorry for the guy for getting a trauma towards older women but then he turns around and loves the first loli he sees?!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Whoa that was long.
Also, possibly the most consensual S&M doujin I've ever read in my life, way to set the bar there xD

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

wtf that last page

I'm glad someone mentioned it! I was reading the comments and everyone just glossed it over xD

Also, twincest is always awesome xD

KizuRai
Stretch discussion 18 Apr 23:03
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

NO!!! WHY MUST YOU TAUNT ME SO?!?!

:: sobs in corner ::

KizuRai
Image Comments 16 Apr 21:03
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

@bodevanlot considering the size and dimension of the picture, I wouldn't be surprised if it was on a napkin

KizuRai
Image Comments 15 Apr 07:58
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
21e37c31cb51d52229ee51f565683ee7

@Ushio That's impossible. NanoFate, even if unseen, is there in everyone's heart and mind

KizuRai
Image Comments 15 Apr 07:54
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
[shizuhime]

I can see this happening haha

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

lol Nene's growing obsession with the mc is definitely giving me a strawberry panic vibe xD

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh it's interesting how much development can happen in just a few pages.
They went from Tanaka-san and Shiraishi-san to Tomomi and Saori xD

overandover

Says it's a sequel. Just wondering but what's the prequel?

What the heck, you haven't read http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ikenai_hito ?? Go read it. Noooow.

that Nico face fits perfectly what you are saying HAHAHAHAHA

LOL I agree, it was a great touch, totally imagined Nico saying it with that irritated face

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 12:03AM

KizuRai
Image Comments 12 Apr 19:43
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
Break_time_by_regentshaw-d8v9bg9

Isn't it hard to do it on that thing? I recall it being extremely slide-y

KizuRai
Image Comments 12 Apr 19:39
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
54300758_p3

Them arm jokes though

KizuRai
Image Comments 12 Apr 19:36
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh, ouch
That poor hope was shot down before it could even take flight

KizuRai
Image Comments 12 Apr 19:34
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
[kokuchuutei]%2002

@Unamended Aurora's a pillow princess :x

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Is this the "first time"? https://twitter.com/pito_sh/status/711370418465087489

EYYYYYY. IT IS! But where's the second // other pages? Do you know, maybe?

Thanks a lot! 8D I'll try to look too, and when I find it (after tkd practice) I'll upload it :)

Np! Going through his twitter has been a very entertaining experience hahahaha. I'm not sure if there are other pages though. It just links to the NicoNozo swap after.

Ooooh!!!! Nice!! You guys found it xD

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I think I need to invest in this 'sofa'

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

'This time'

You mean there was a last time?

KizuRai
Boyfriend discussion 11 Apr 06:29
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Rye

Almost skipped it because of the title, good thing I read the tags. This is a one-shot right? I would've like a couple more pages after the time-skip.

I'll suggest a new tag called Starts Dynasty comment wars

I think something like viewer discretion is advised or calm yo tits in the comments k? would be better.

Dynasty Comment Wars Beware

Also, up until a good 7/8ths of it I was getting upset but hey, at least the conclusion was okay

Nya-Chan

So I guess no one is going to comment on how ridiculous it is that Risa failed the exam to get into a public school, but somehow got into a private school as a last resort, where I imagine the bar for admission would be set even higher.

I guess the japanese system is different. Private school means you pay more to get into it.

If the parents can fork money, the entrance exam may be a formality.

I don't know about Japan, but from what I know about Taiwan (though this info might be severely outdated, source: my mom)
Private schools = Really expensive, but at least you can pay your way into getting an education, so even if you're not smart enough for a public school, you can still go to school because your parents are filthy rich
Public schools = Really hard to get into because the government pays for it, and well, the government only wants smart people. The education is better too because the government wants to keep you smart.

lol my mom's words, not mine xD she's like 60 something so I don't know how accurate this info is now

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 6:34AM

KizuRai
Sweet Room discussion 09 Apr 06:16
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Whoa.
That took a very dark turn. Okay. Moving on. (._.)

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Dear cleaner,
Thank you very much for cleaning up all the bodily fluids, I'm not a huge fan of seeing such a mess in doujins because I get a little claustrophobic and my eyes strain from all the details and lines on the screen. Plus, something about mass amounts of drool and sweat and... 'love fluids' just feels kinda gross.
There was still a lot of liquids but I felt it was just the right amount for me to not immediately close the tab xD

KizuRai
Ikenai Hito discussion 07 Apr 22:45
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oooh! There was a continuation!
Now I'm satisfied xD

KizuRai
Collectors discussion 02 Apr 20:50
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Updaaaaaaaaaaate!!
Oh I missed this so much!!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Had to watch some gameplay videos on this game in order to fully appreciate the characters xD
Still in the middle of watching it (not a huge fan of visual novels, I find the pacing too slow) so I have like minimum knowledge of whos who, but it is nice to read this manga regardless (just that it's probably better knowing the characters)
It is nice to point at the characters and go "I KNOW WHO THAT IS!" though hahaha xD

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Really don't understand the pee fetish sometimes :/
Oh well, to each their own I guess..

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

omg, that comment box on page 20!
So funny xD